Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: FloatingMind]
    #3221070 - 10/05/04 11:09 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

This one day, me and 2 friends made about 5 grams for each of us in tea. I was about to get in shit by my parents for stuff, and I was hungover... I didn't feel like doing them.

After I drank all the tea, I sat in a chair thinking "fuck, I shouldn't of done that". I got nervous, and about 25 minutes after drinking, I started coming up, strong. I got more nervous the higher I was, and I suddenly ran to the washroom to puke. I threw up and looked in the toilet bowl and the toilet water was spinning and moving in odd ways making me dizzy. The smell was so bad, I just kept on feeling like I was when I was puking. I walked out of the washroom and said "guys, we have to go outside".

I was walking really fast outside, and one guy was saying "John? John are you alright?", he kept saying that till I eventually turned around, yelled "shut the fuck up" and I punched him. I kept on walking, and I eventually left my buddies and walked off into a field. The grass had turned to worms, and orange gas was floating in the sky. I laid down in the field, praying to god to make me stop feeling what I was feeling, I'm pretty sure I was crying too.

I eventually got back up and passed my friends and they were calling me over, but I just looked over and shook my head and continued walking home. I approached my street, and it suddenly occured to me that it wasn't there. I was looking straight where it should be, but I couldn't see it. I became afraid that my home was gone, that I would never come home. When I was about 6 feet from my street I saw it.

When I got home the lights were off, and in the dark I kept seeing hands in kaleidoscope patterns. I walked into my room which I share with my brother. He was awake, and his flesh was rotting off of his face, I thought he was a zombie. I asked him if he was a zombie or my little brother, at first he messed with me, acting like a zombie, but then he told me he was my brother.

I tried to read my digital clock, but all the numbers were flashing. I put my face right up to it and tried to read the numbers. Somehow I came up with 9:00 PM when it was actually around 2:30 AM. I then came up with a theory about how time doesn't exist. At this point I started calming down, still tripping like a motherfucker, but calm. I called my buddies up to tell them they could come back.

After a while of chilling, that feeling of restlessness came back. I walked in a circle for about 2 hours, I just couldn't stop. When I started coming down, I settled down, and we watched clone wars, which was pretty trippy.

Ever since this trip, I always tend to get uncomfortable while tripping, where I end up doing laps (walking in circles).

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3221817 - 10/06/04 07:23 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
I ate an 1/8th of some very potent shrooms.  I started very, very hard.  I began having crazy paranoid thoughts.  It got so intense I don't remember much of what happened.  I remember having CRAZY visions of heaven and hell.  I ended up stading naked, with blood on my hands.  it turned out I punched something really hard and had to get 10 stitches on my knuckles that night.  My friends told me I began to get very violent and rough with them and even punched one of them on the back of the head.  They ran away from me because they were freaking out, not knowing what the hell was going on.  They were tripping hard too.

This is one of the funniest things i've ever heard in my life :smile:

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: shrooma]
    #3222085 - 10/06/04 10:08 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

shrooma said:
Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
I ate an 1/8th of some very potent shrooms.  I started very, very hard.  I began having crazy paranoid thoughts.  It got so intense I don't remember much of what happened.  I remember having CRAZY visions of heaven and hell.  I ended up stading naked, with blood on my hands.  it turned out I punched something really hard and had to get 10 stitches on my knuckles that night.  My friends told me I began to get very violent and rough with them and even punched one of them on the back of the head.  They ran away from me because they were freaking out, not knowing what the hell was going on.  They were tripping hard too.

This is one of the funniest things i've ever heard in my life :smile:

If you were there you probably would of freaked the fuck out and there would have been nothing funny about it to you...  no joke, I became very dangerous.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlinevc77
incarnate
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW US
Re: Your worst trip ever. [Re: FloatingMind]
    #3222144 - 10/06/04 10:31 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Getting in fights on shrooms is a huge no no. I remember some guy was fucking with me one time because he knew I was tripping, and it felt as if I didnt destroy him I couldn't have a good trip. Needless to say I tackled him, swung a couple times, and he went home. Afterwards I had this feeling of guilt, you know that feeling you get on shrooms, the "why do people hate eachother :hippie:?" feeling:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom