Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
. *DELETED*
    #17830914 -

Post deleted by AmazonianGuru

Reason for deletion: .

Edited by AmazonianGuru (03/04/21 03:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 0-60 in Just under six seconds. [Re: AmazonianGuru]
    #17831001 -

I cant think of car I'd rather have less than a Chrysler Sebring lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: sb335]
    #17831153 -

.


--------------------

Edited by AmazonianGuru (03/04/21 03:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 0-60 in Just under six seconds. [Re: AmazonianGuru]
    #17831287 -

UniversalShaman said:
sb335 said:
I cant think of car I'd rather have less than a Chrysler Sebring lol



Well, I went from a '94 firefly to this, so it's a big improvement.

I like the style, I like the performance (as you can see) but I also like the room the front seats have, plenty of leg room.

And if you'll take a look at some photos, it's not like the old model sebrings that looks like boxy intrepids...

What do you dislike about it? And don't say that Chrysler has a crappy reputation, I know alot of people that drive chryslers (Actually 80% of people at my job drive one and some of them have over 200,000km and are still ticking with little work), and they love them.

I personally think its a matter of how you drive them, and look after them, anybody that bag drives a car is going to have issues after a while, and I RARELY drive like this at all, I just wanted to see how it performed after the custom work, and it did well, so I took a video..

What do you prefer?









my bad, thought it was the ragtop convertible

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 0-60 in Just under six seconds. [Re: sb335]
    #17831307 -

Quote:
I cant think of car I'd rather have less than a Chrysler Sebring lol



Well, I went from a '94 firefly to this, so it's a big improvement.






my bad, thought it was the ragtop convertible



Yea there's a few different makes and models, I actually don't like the ragtop convertibles, they're just wierd looking


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 0-60 in Just under six seconds. [Re: AmazonianGuru]
    #17831819 -

Pretty nice, for a Chrysler Sebring.
Have you done any quarter or half-mile times in it yet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 0-60 in Just under six seconds. [Re: something super extreme]
    #17831825 -

sVs said:
Pretty nice, for a Chrysler Sebring.
Have you done any quarter or half-mile times in it yet?



Nah. I'm not really a speed demon, I really only got this for the fuel economy and a little bit of engine ease.

Although I did want to see what it was like when I pushed it, and I was mighty impressed


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 0-60 in Just under six seconds. [Re: AmazonianGuru]
    #17831857 -

That is pretty impressive. I am a speedfreak, though.
My vehicle gets 0-60 in 4.4, and quarters in 10.5. But I have also put a ton of work into it in the last few years.
I'll have to grab pics sometime.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is there any reason you'd recommend against buying a Chrysler Sebring convertible?
( 1 2 all )
c1dh3d 3,527 38 10/20/10 11:32 PM
by wellage
* Anyone here drive a sebring? theuser 870 17 05/05/07 07:18 PM
by theuser
* The Dead on 60 Minutes II
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kosmic_charlie 6,565 68 11/15/03 12:42 PM
by notapillow
* The Dead on 60 Minutes
( 1 2 3 4 all )
muse_sick 6,157 64 07/18/04 03:50 PM
by notapillow
* Chrysler files for Bankruptcy jenns_hot 430 4 04/30/09 10:05 AM
by Madtowntripper
* The Dead Wave That Flag Summmer Tour 2004!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
kosmic_charlie 32,154 297 08/30/04 12:45 PM
by billy cuts
* Local bands on tour djfrog 1,370 5 05/26/03 08:50 PM
by Hooty
* What 60's band are you ????
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 2,329 35 01/11/05 02:50 AM
by Thin White Duke

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
474 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 157 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 15 queries.