Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Stoner Etiquette for Dummies [Re: OZA]
    #17814399 -

OZA said:
1. First hit ALWAYS goes to who provided the herb




Wrong. Whoever skins up/packs the bowl gets first hit. If the person who provided the herb wants first hit, then he/she should roll the damn joint him/herself.

Didn't bother reading the rest of the list tbh, but its way too long in any case. Stoner etiquette can be broken down to about 3 guidelines and thats it. You're just making it more complicated and requiring people to remember more than they need to.

1. Roller gets to spark.
2. Puff, puff, pass.
3. Don't be a dick or act like a tard.

Simple as.

And for bongs...
1. Packer gets first hit.
2. Always corner the bowl unless its last hit.
3. Don't be a dick or act like a tard.

See how about 10 of the 'rules' you listed can simply be condensed into #3.


--------------------
"I thought I knew a lot about psychedelics before I encountered DMT... it showed me that I knew virtually nothing." - Terence McKenna

Edited by Krackatus (02/16/13 05:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner Etiquette for Dummies [Re: Krackatus]
    #17814407 -

What is "cornering a bowl"? For real, I've never heard this used until I read this thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner Etiquette for Dummies [Re: trippinballs420]
    #17814411 -

trippinballs420 said:
cornering refers to lighting the bowl in the same spot and slowly working your way around the bowl, so only a corner is lit at a time, so you dont roast all the weed away




--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner Etiquette for Dummies [Re: trippinballs420]
    #17814426 -

Whatever happened to "pack that shit, light that shit, smoke it"?

Self-righteous fucking stoners, jesus christ how much politeness do you need to get baked, make a 7-1-1 run and fuck around with video games?

I mean, really?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner Etiquette for Dummies [Re: Adden]
    #17814439 -

When you torch the bowl with the lighter, a lot of people torch the whole thing (i.e. the whole surface, leaving bud underneath)
Unfortunatley the next person will have to deal with a pile of ash between the lighter and the bud theyre about to smoke.

Now if when you go to take the first hit, you mearly torch half the bowl (but all the way down), then the next person has the same size hit, but its fresh as the first one.

Let me know if thats still not clear, i'm not best at explaining these things through text.


--------------------
"I thought I knew a lot about psychedelics before I encountered DMT... it showed me that I knew virtually nothing." - Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner Etiquette for Dummies [Re: Adden]
    #17814454 -

Dystopia said:
Whatever happened to "pack that shit, light that shit, smoke it"?

Self-righteous fucking stoners, jesus christ how much politeness do you need to get baked, make a 7-1-1 run and fuck around with video games?

I mean, really?



people smoke with friends? thats what happened...im not gonna torch the entire green top with the first hit when that bong is goin in a circle or a small sesh of friends

im gonna light a small part, and leave you some greens to hit too

its just the whole not being a selfish dick thing, that pretty much covers smoking etiquette  :shrug:


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner Etiquette for Dummies [Re: Krackatus]
    #17814455 -

Krackatus said:
2. Puff, puff, pass.




Quite frankly I hate people who insist for you to STRICTLY enforce this rule and repeat it to you 10 times while you're smoking :shrug: I'm always really careful with that because I know how it feels to have some asshole smoke all your weed and never pass it back, but fuck, let me enjoy my J in peace


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner Etiquette for Dummies [Re: Adden] * 1
    #17814463 -

closed veil said:
where i come from, first hit of the first bowl is always given away by the provider.
minnesota nice...:shrug:



I'm also from Minnesota and was thinking the exact same thing.

Also, one person called wetting the joint "fish lipping" and another called it "bum sucking". I've only ever heard it called n---er lipping, whether the person saying it was black, white, or any other color. Is this a midwest thing? Or is it a nationwide thing that's being phased out due to the offensiveness of the word?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner Etiquette for Dummies [Re: Adden]
    #17814464 -

My list works like this:

1. The bong is not an incense burner; you are expected to take the entire hit or die trying.

2. If you blow a lung, first put down the smoking apparatus or pass it to someone else.  No retarded motions or waiving around the thing while your lungs burn up.

3. When someone shares their drink with you, don't backwash the beverage.

4. If my dick gets hard it is up to you to blow it; it won't blow itself.

5. If you are too high to continue, please leave my house, don't just pass out on the couch and drool on Mrs. MPD's fine leather.

6. Don't bother telling me how nice my house is while I am packing the bowl.  I'll pack a suitable death-hit for you whether you like the house or not.

7. Don't ask to drive the car.  You are a drug addict and we learned as children to lock our cars and take our keys so drug addicts don't get behind the wheel.  I'll drive.  Trust me, I know what I am doing.

8. Are we driving or still in the house?

9. If you get the munchies and break one of the ice cream bowls getting some of that Ben & Jerry's out of the freezer, you have to explain it to Mrs. MPD.  I'm not going to back you up.

10. Mrs. MPD hates drug addicts.  You must always be someone who is dying of the creeping crud or lost a nut to cancer to be eligible for our stash.


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner Etiquette for Dummies [Re: Constantine]
    #17814465 -

Constantine said:
Krackatus said:
2. Puff, puff, pass.




Quite frankly I hate people who insist for you to STRICTLY enforce this rule and repeat it to you 10 times while you're smoking :shrug: I'm always really careful with that because I know how it feels to have some asshole smoking all your weed and never passing it back, but fuck, let me enjoy my J in peace



i agree, me and all my friends have never run with the puff puff pass deal, we always just hit it for a minute and pass it when we feel like we should :shrug:


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner Etiquette for Dummies [Re: trippinballs420]
    #17814502 -

With us it was always like:

"Eerst de draaier, dan de buyer"

This is semi dutch for roller first, buyer second. Who the hell is going to roll one and then immediately pass it to the one who bought the stuff?

If you buy and cannot roll that is the price you pay imo.


--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner Etiquette for Dummies [Re: Constantine]
    #17814515 -

Constantine said:
Krackatus said:
2. Puff, puff, pass.




Quite frankly I hate people who insist for you to STRICTLY enforce this rule and repeat it to you 10 times while you're smoking :shrug: I'm always really careful with that because I know how it feels to have some asshole smoke all your weed and never pass it back, but fuck, let me enjoy my J in peace



lol, i've never known anyone to 'enforce' such a thing. I merely meant it as don't chong the joint. Get a nice buzz going, then pass it on. Not literally, 2 puffs then pass it, NOW. lol
I don't know anyone that uptight. Nor would I want to smoke with such a person.


--------------------
"I thought I knew a lot about psychedelics before I encountered DMT... it showed me that I knew virtually nothing." - Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner Etiquette for Dummies [Re: Krackatus]
    #17814522 -

Yeah I know what you mean. I do know some people like that though, and smoking with them is a real pain.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner Etiquette for Dummies [Re: Redpill]
    #17814553 -

Redpill said:
closed veil said:
where i come from, first hit of the first bowl is always given away by the provider.
minnesota nice...:shrug:



I'm also from Minnesota and was thinking the exact same thing.

Also, one person called wetting the joint "fish lipping" and another called it "bum sucking". I've only ever heard it called n---er lipping, whether the person saying it was black, white, or any other color. Is this a midwest thing? Or is it a nationwide thing that's being phased out due to the offensiveness of the word?




i think so.
me and my pals use 'the N word' :rolleyes: for 3 things.
1. good friends.
2. someone/something you dislike. (example1: man, my neighbor's dog is always shitting on my lawn, i'm gonna empty my cat box on his lawn, just to show that N***r. Example 2: wtf? this beer and warm and flat as all N**r)
3. as you already described.


--------------------
:willynilly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner Etiquette for Dummies [Re: Constantine]
    #17814569 -

Things get simpler when everyone has their own joint :happyweed:


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner Etiquette for Dummies [Re: Constantine] * 1
    #17814574 -

Yeh I can't be dealing with uptight stoners. I've known people to ask "3 toke only" when theres been more than 5 or 6 people to go round which is fair game. But thats always before the joints been sparked, never half way through. To demand someone to pass the joint on is blasphemy imo. Even if theyre chonging the shit out of it, give a subtle hint if you really have to.


--------------------
"I thought I knew a lot about psychedelics before I encountered DMT... it showed me that I knew virtually nothing." - Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner Etiquette for Dummies [Re: spoonbomb]
    #17814588 -

spoonbomb said:
Things get simpler when everyone has their own joint :happyweed:



I always approve of this. :awesomenod:


--------------------
"I thought I knew a lot about psychedelics before I encountered DMT... it showed me that I knew virtually nothing." - Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stoner Etiquette for Dummies [Re: Redpill]
    #17817046 -

Redpill said:
closed veil said:
where i come from, first hit of the first bowl is always given away by the provider.
minnesota nice...:shrug:



I'm also from Minnesota and was thinking the exact same thing.

Also, one person called wetting the joint "fish lipping" and another called it "bum sucking". I've only ever heard it called n---er lipping, whether the person saying it was black, white, or any other color. Is this a midwest thing? Or is it a nationwide thing that's being phased out due to the offensiveness of the word?



over in washington we use the term nigger lipping
I've also heard 4 people smoking 4 blunts referred to as the nigger olympics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* favorite munchie foods
( 1 2 all )
cappincrunk 2,334 23 01/29/06 05:41 PM
by notapillow
* Pot Smokers Etiquette
( 1 2 all )
Terrapin77 2,662 25 07/09/06 07:20 PM
by debianlinux
* Stoners Unwritten Law.... superbob57 2,039 13 12/31/05 12:43 PM
by VoidOfsPg
* Stoners and food.
( 1 2 all )
moon_glue 2,253 22 11/11/07 08:34 PM
by RipVanWinkle
* Smoking Etiquette
( 1 2 3 all )
VoidOfsPg 6,046 44 12/02/05 09:55 AM
by Drink_Punk_Soda
* do you ever get tired of being a stoner?
( 1 2 all )
blkjkrabbit 3,028 31 10/07/07 12:57 AM
by Skunk420
* coco puffs mndfreezeMDiscordReddit 782 13 05/04/07 08:14 AM
by CherryBom
* is this where the Stoners hang out?? Bowers 906 12 03/10/06 04:00 PM
by Silverwolf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,035 topic views. 0 members, 40 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.