Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Shroomery Producers
    #17571228 -

Although I have just joined, and browsing a small bit, I've come to the conclusion that there is no (or not that I have found) thread soley concerning musical artists and producers of all sorts from many different sites here on the Shroomery. No thread that specifically is just looking for musical artists to share and listen to each others music. (which I'm sure someone will provide a link to later perhaps).

Well, I would like to hear what your brilliant minds can create. So do share any links to your music that you wish to share with your fellow psychonauts!

I'll go ahead and throw mine down here:
https://soundcloud.com/skaar_dubstep

Edited by Dipropyltryptamine (01/19/13 01:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Producers [Re: Dipropyltryptamine]
    #17571246 -


Edited by scrapske (01/19/13 01:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Producers [Re: scrapske]
    #17571289 -

scrapske said:
http://soundcloud.com/scraps_music

cool thread:)



Just checked your stuff, I like it:] Nice vibes and production quality isn't really shotty as I usually find.


--------------------
"To the illuminated mind, the whole world sparkles with light."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Producers [Re: Dipropyltryptamine]
    #17572841 -

gonna bump this real quick.


--------------------
"To the illuminated mind, the whole world sparkles with light."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Producers [Re: scrapske]
    #17574519 -

scrapske said:
http://soundcloud.com/scraps_music

cool thread:)



Do you use loops or do you program everything from scratch? Overall it sounds nice. I just started making some electronic music and I really enjoy it. I haven't released anything because I'm not happy with the sound yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Producers [Re: spacer]
    #17575040 -

Dipropyltryptamine said:
scrapske said:
http://soundcloud.com/scraps_music

cool thread:)



Just checked your stuff, I like it:] Nice vibes and production quality isn't really shotty as I usually find.



thanks bro :smile:

spacer said:
scrapske said:
http://soundcloud.com/scraps_music

cool thread:)



Do you use loops or do you program everything from scratch? Overall it sounds nice. I just started making some electronic music and I really enjoy it. I haven't released anything because I'm not happy with the sound yet.



cheers man
most of it is programmed , vst's n n such, the ocassional loop if i find something i like and wanna chuck it in, i try and create as much as i can though,much more satisfying/rewarding

basically everything on there is old/rough , i got plenty of new stuff which ill upload later on in the next few weeks all at once when its all done and clean up my profile

lotta new stuff,polishing off old stuff till im happy

can never edit enough in this game haha
edit edit edit, rinse repeat
the learning never ceases either

stick to it though and it gets better and better so good luck and look foward to seeing you chuck up a profile with some uploads in this thread eventually if you get the chance
:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Producers [Re: scrapske]
    #17576981 -

Yeah man my first song is only 2.5 mins long and still needs a lot of work. But my friends like it, so that's cool. Btw if you have polished your music let me know I'll post it on my site.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Producers [Re: scrapske]
    #17577037 -

scrapske said:
http://soundcloud.com/scraps_music

cool thread:)



good shit :cool::thumbup:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Producers [Re: zZZz]
    #17577163 -

spacer said:
Yeah man my first song is only 2.5 mins long and still needs a lot of work. But my friends like it, so that's cool. Btw if you have polished your music let me know I'll post it on my site.



hectic, thanks man will keep ya updated
zZZz said:
scrapske said:
http://soundcloud.com/scraps_music

cool thread:)



good shit :cool::thumbup:



cheers bro :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Producers [Re: scrapske]
    #17577525 -

I knew this thread just needed a little bump xD


--------------------
"To the illuminated mind, the whole world sparkles with light."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Producers [Re: Dipropyltryptamine]
    #17809937 -

bump again lol

anyone else got anything to share??

got a few newies uploaded if anyones keen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Producers [Re: scrapske]
    #17811613 -

Id love if you guys would give me a listen, maybe even leave some feedback.

http://soundcloud.com/automatedsystemrecovery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Producers [Re: Endo The World]
    #17811637 -

Endo The World said:
Id love if you guys would give me a listen, maybe even leave some feedback.

http://soundcloud.com/automatedsystemrecovery




nice man, maybe needs to be longer duration tho :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Producers [Re: scrapske]
    #17811732 -

Are you speaking of all the tracks in general?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Producers [Re: Endo The World]
    #17811751 -

Endo The World said:
Are you speaking of all the tracks in general?



yea man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Producers [Re: scrapske]
    #17818835 -

check out beweggrund on soundcloud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Producers [Re: sungam]
    #17820051 -
Log in to view attachment

Not sure if it's your thing...but here it is anyway.


--------------------
" No permanence is ours; we are a wave
That flows to fit whatever form it finds:
Through night or day, cathedral or the cave
We pass forever, craving form that binds."

~ Hermann Hesse, The Glass Bead Game

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Producers [Re: tribesman]
    #18207626 -

hey guys

uploaded another tune :smile:

check it out if your keen



feel free to follow as i need the support :grin::tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Producers [Re: scrapske]
    #18218422 -

Thanks for making this thread, I'll be checking out everyone who's posted in here so far.

Here's mine


--------------------
http://soundcloud.com/spacexgnome

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Producers [Re: Synogenn]
    #18222307 -

I hope you like my music.. The following is just beginning to pick up speed now I'm working on promotion more.. Anyway, enjoy folk.. I do all sorts, but mainly;

psychill
psytrance
dark d&b

Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/tryptam1ne

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* First tune of Electronic Music? EVER!!!
( 1 2 all )
Ayahuasca 8,902 22 03/16/10 12:19 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Creating Your Own Electronic Music ! Earth_Droid 1,986 15 05/17/02 10:50 PM
by Middleman
* ULTRA!!!! Electronic Music Festival INFO orizon 2,266 11 02/05/04 09:24 PM
by Cracka_X
* Shroomery.org's Tribute to TOOL
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
fireworks_godS 14,975 81 06/18/10 09:04 PM
by JT
* I love making electronic music on the computer Earth_Droid 1,358 17 11/13/03 01:41 AM
by Fliquid
* Long time musician needs help getting into electronic/synth Noviseer 1,623 11 01/31/04 05:29 AM
by Noviseer
* Electronic D.J's Unite. Fliquid 861 13 02/27/03 08:55 PM
by Fliquid
* New Electronic Tune, short and sweet Blastrid 882 7 01/22/04 09:19 PM
by Blastrid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
2,580 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 30 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.