Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
insomnia
    #17626082 -

No weed and I can't fall asleep.
I have to be up at 4 to be at work at 5.
I'm wired like I snorted a line of crank.
Any ideas??
Fap, melatonin,??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: insomnia [Re: T-Rex]
    #17626095 -

Pop a benzo or 25-50mg DPH. That'll have you asleep in an hour


--------------------
Dipping Swords in Metaphors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: insomnia [Re: T-Rex]
    #17626111 -

Read a book. Or take a Xanax if your having complete insomnia.  Melatonin is good I take 1 or 2 on a plane ride I get terrible insomnia too


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: insomnia [Re: The Lizard King]
    #17626128 -

Well, if you have no drugs then I would say fap. Maybe go for a jog or something to get rid of some energy. Or smash your head on something until you knock yourself out. I know it might sound painful, but reading a boring book usually does me in. I feel your pain having to get up so early. I've started work at 4am for 6 years while being an insomniac,falling asleep at around 3 after laying in bed since 9. Good luck man


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: insomnia [Re: The Lizard King]
    #17626133 -

The Lizard King said:
Pop a benzo or 25-50mg DPH. That'll have you asleep in an hour



I'm sort of trying to work with what I got.
And I stopped taking pharmaceuticals when I gave up heroin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: insomnia [Re: T-Rex]
    #17626150 -

Once the insomnia induced psychosis kicks in,in a few months you may want to considered getting some more bud to aid in the sleep department.


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: insomnia [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #17626162 -

goldcaphunter said:
Once the insomnia induced psychosis kicks in,in a few months you may want to considered getting some more bud to aid in the sleep department.



I don't plan on having any psychosis issues.
I'll grab more bud later this week

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: insomnia [Re: T-Rex]
    #17626208 -

Have some beers.
Or take a jog
But try not thinking about how much you can't sleep while trying to sleep


--------------------
[quote]Prisoner#1 said:
I've done your mother's crack[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: insomnia [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #17626215 -

Wow insomnia induced psychosis, I always wondered why I get so angry at 10 in the morning and still haven't fell asleep. To the op, pharmaceuticals are terrible, and im still getting off the ron, but you may need to evaluate your will power to do just one pharm, for a medicinal reason. It can be rough, especially if you dont have healthcare and cant get real insomnia drugs, ambien barely works for me tho anyways, xanax always works. Of course, Xanax reminds me of fo'ron (Xanax heroin blend) and it gives me the cravings occasionally, but I took Xanax before I was introduced to boy so the cravings don't affect me that bad.
You could try getting so wired on caffiene/sugar in the morning so you crash at night, but that's possibly as harmful as doin xanax or ambien every night. Fapping works to an extent, but if you have real insomnia like me, you'll have dried up raisins for balls before you fall asleep.

Unfortunately Xanax is the ultimate anti-insomnia drug, melatonin works, but as a (former?) Drug user, your tolerance may laugh at it. I wish you well, insomnia is a bitch and some people don't realize how much it can disrupt life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: insomnia [Re: Admon420]
    #17626239 -

I'm starting to think that staying on theses boards all
Night ain't helping lol.
Probably should shut the computer down,
Ehh one more cigarette

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: insomnia [Re: T-Rex]
    #17626503 -

definitely fap, your body releases endorphins that help promote sleep after you cum, no joke

btw, melatonin isnt as much for going to sleep as it is for staying asleep

im not sure if you have them where you're at as some states dont sell them but theres these drinks called neuros, they have neuro bliss to release stress, neuro sun to promote healthy skin, neuro trim to help lose weight, neuro passion for makin you horny n shit, and one called NEURO SLEEP

check that out if you get a chance, they sold it everywhere in PA, i would down 2 or 3 after a night of work and nod out almost like oxys, it was awesome :super:


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: insomnia [Re: trippinballs420]
    #17626531 -

it's not insomnia,


it's called an internet connection.


--------------------
:reset:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: insomnia [Re: T-Rex]
    #17626580 -

T-Rex said:
The Lizard King said:
Pop a benzo or 25-50mg DPH. That'll have you asleep in an hour



I'm sort of trying to work with what I got.
And I stopped taking pharmaceuticals when I gave up heroin.



You can find DPH in Benadryl and Dramamine. It's an antihistamine that isn't bad for you when taken in appropriate dosages. They're both like 5 bucks at Walmart and I know a few of people who use 1 Benadryl/night as a sleep aid and they have no side effects/addiction.


--------------------
Dipping Swords in Metaphors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: insomnia [Re: T-Rex]
    #17626991 -

T-Rex said:
I'm starting to think that staying on theses boards all
Night ain't helping lol.
Probably should shut the computer down,
Ehh one more cigarette



true got any nyquil ? Tak 2 shots and shut the puter off. Oh and make sure to put out the ciggy.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: insomnia [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #17627207 -

I am a terrible sufferer of insomnia.  I need to get up in a few hours with no hope of sleep.  This comes in waves and I have barely slept in the past two weeks.  This cycle has been going on for 25+ years.  At this point I just accept that I am fucked in that department. :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: insomnia [Re: 4HO-DMT]
    #17627259 -

Quit your job


--------------------
Burt Cocaine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: insomnia [Re: shaggyp]
    #17627332 -

So I woke every 30 minns worst sleep and now im at my desk nodding out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: insomnia [Re: T-Rex]
    #17627432 -

My insomnia comes and goes. Lifting weights or doing some other type of exercise really helped to get me back on a sleep schedule. Or just drink some liquor, find the balance between too much where you wake up early and too little where it keeps you awake

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Insomnia
( 1 2 3 all )
plurfekt 4,828 40 05/07/10 07:55 AM
by Dosile Kouki
* Melatonin to induce nodding???
( 1 2 all )
mikeisapro 3,059 24 10/14/14 06:47 PM
by mikeisapro
* Thoughts on using meds for insomnia
( 1 2 3 all )
EastCoastNods 2,878 40 07/14/14 02:03 AM
by Shroomism
* Fucking Insomnia Around In Circles 714 7 03/16/12 03:35 AM
by Beanhead
* Insomnia? Shroomin Capote 1,868 19 07/08/14 07:07 PM
by Seriously_trippin
* Large Melatonin doses
( 1 2 all )
Urist 3,173 35 11/24/15 08:27 AM
by topdog82
* Cure for insomnia?
( 1 2 all )
laurenacid 1,985 22 12/08/10 07:26 AM
by danlennon3
* Fucking Insomnia phreakod98 861 16 12/08/09 12:09 AM
by skatealex2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
878 topic views. 5 members, 22 guests and 223 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.