Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinec0ma
the pimp

One Night In NYC * RavE Report *
    #1753030 - 07/27/03 01:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

So on friday i went to to meet my friend in nyc and we we went to the club ceudo in NYC the party called Evolution. My friend had some pills on him, suposely he got it from his coke dealer, and they were some "baninging shits" ... they werent pressed nicely but were huge and white and supose are sunshines...

I chewed up half of the pill and swolled the other half before we got inside the party... the party was very nice and i felt really good when i felt the come up... the actual peak was very hard, but i had ups and downs ... i was floored for 10 minutes then it would let me go and then again and again... the peak didn't last long and the happy mdma feeling ended in about 1.5 hours... I was preatty depressed couse the party was just beinging and i was allready down... so me and my friends decided to get a 20 of k, and got ripped off, the k was good but it was so tiny amount that wasnt even enough for 3 people... probly one big bump. ... we did it and brought my roll back up and i was happy again... All the hot girls and music was seriosly enchasing the experience and the lights and everything was amazing... But soon the mdma feeling was gone compleatelly and I was in depressed state again... we left the party for 30 minutes and went outside to search for some dust... didn't find nothing and came back to the party... finally found some guy who sold dips, but he said he only had alittle bit left and dipped half a cig for us for $15 ... we smoked it, but it wasnt too powerfull so it just made me kinda slow and kinda low dose of ketamine feeling... we partied some more, and then something happend and cops showed up and closed down the whole fucking club... they kicked all the people out, but party people don't give up and we started our own little party right outside on the street with cars music system... that's when i had the most fun, becouse i started to feel really speedy and everybody kept talking about an after party so i was exited... i was deffinatelly still feeling the pill, but it wasnt mdma, more like amphetamine feeling or some other stimulant... we partied outside for like 2 hours, and in that period of time smoked 1 more dip which was better then the first one and put me in the slow motion feeling where i would just be compleatelly dissociated... finally people started leaving and after party was scedurled in brooklyn brighton beach... so me and my friend took a dirty ass subway, met some more party kids and were compleatelly cracked out on the way there, my pupils were so huge that everybody thought they were gonna pop... i was compleatelly etarded and simulated and just brain dead...

we finally got to brighton beatch.. met up with all other people, realized that djs for after party werent coming, so we smoked some more dips there, and had a little nice small group of people chats and dances on the beach... and it was quite fun, couse everybody was fucked up allready and all the girls were like so hot.. exept for some fat bitches!

completelly broke me and my friend got a free ride back to nyc, and free ride for me back to ct... and i tell you i had shit load of fun and still kinda tweaked out from that pills and all other chemicals i injested yesterday/today...

fucking parties are so awesome, even thought i don't feel all candied out like i was before, but the whole setting is just so unforgetfull, like im planning allready my next party and gonna get a nice supply of rolling circles before the party so i come there prepared and happy like a motherfucker :smile:

P.l.U.r

Edited by c0ma (07/27/03 01:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: One Night In NYC * RavE Report * [Re: c0ma]
    #1753105 - 07/27/03 01:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I don't know how you guys do it. Sounds disgusting to me, all those chemicals would have me out of it for months.

I guess you did have fun...

Offlinec0ma
the pimp

Re: One Night In NYC * RavE Report * [Re: Adom]
    #1753128 - 07/27/03 01:58 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

trust me there is nothing disgusting about hot girls, wawint their tits and ass infront of your face when you are floored on e and when they give you back massage and apply vicks to your face and give you a nice big kiiiis... trust me NOTHING disgusting :smile: 

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #1753139 - 07/27/03 02:01 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I don't doubt that, I just can't handle rolls, let alone K, and the PCP, I would be a zombie.

I love raves man, I've had some great times at a few of them.

OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

#1753145 - 07/27/03 02:02 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Theres nothing like a bunch of hot women at a rave. Hell yea. I cant wait for the next big portland party coming up on the 15th of aug.

--------------------

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #1753149 - 07/27/03 02:03 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, that sounds like a rather taxing night... :devil: :eyemouth: 

OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

Re: One Night In NYC * RavE Report * [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1753152 - 07/27/03 02:05 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I havent seen K popularized around here for a while though... Lots of other weird drugs though.

--------------------

Offlinec0ma
the pimp

#1753263 - 07/27/03 02:47 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Adom said:
would be a zombie. 

i was a zombie :/ but don't get me wrong being a zombie sometimes is fun... i know i probly killed many braincells but i don't dont go to parties that often any more and after seeing some 30 year old candied out disco balls i just told myself that i can't become like when i get older :smile:

They guy called my friend a tweaker and said he will cast a spell on him ... my friend just asked him for 20$ couse we didnt have money to get home :smile: 

Offlinekief
Dr. Nuggz

Loc: east coast
    #1754495 - 07/27/03 11:59 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i bet your brain was hurting the next day.

--------------------
the mind is a terrilble thing to waste i show love causes it a terrible thing to hate.

Offlinejuggaloer
Re: One Night In NYC * RavE Report * [Re: kief]
    #1755151 - 07/28/03 05:12 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

how do you find out about good upcoming raves in new york... i see some sites, but you cant really tell wahts gonna be good and big and nice and wahts not, well at least i cant because im new to the scene.

Offlinec0ma
the pimp

Re: One Night In NYC * RavE Report * [Re: juggaloer]
    #1756887 - 07/28/03 04:50 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

u can check http://www.ravelinks.com for some rave info... i know there is a really big event coming soon i think in Massachusets UV GOT MUZIK, spacegirl is gonna be there... its gonna a massive rave!

btw kief no my brain didnt hurt the next day... but nastalgia about the girls and music and ecstasy and the whole atmosphere is killing me... :frown: 

InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

Loc: vermont
Re: One Night In NYC * RavE Report * [Re: juggaloer]
    #1759116 - 07/29/03 08:23 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

WELCOME TO NYC MY DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh - I think you would have loved Sound Factory - 4 levels of the most insane shit - I think I got kicked out around 5am - 2 e pills filled me for that night.

If you plan on coming to NYC again - lemme know - you should drop by Exit or something.

--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

Offlinec0ma
the pimp

Re: One Night In NYC * RavE Report * [Re: Delyrium]
    #1759504 - 07/29/03 12:20 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

iv been in exit and factory... they are really nice and all but there is not so much love going on... those clubs are for high class people and don't get me wrong i love them, but little underground partys with bunch of etards and hot girls screaming and jumping around naked ... well i love that too :smile: 

OfflineGroovy Grant
 User Gallery
Loc: TX Flag
    #1763627 - 07/30/03 05:36 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i cant imagine doing dippers around lots of people. also cant imagine buying drugs for such high prices... everytime i have done boat it was free. crazy... i've probably been all boated up like 30+ times.
-grant

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom