Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: yogabunny]
    #17519042 -

Ugh, If you say so. Geez. I'm not trying to guilt anyone just stating facts, Like I said earlier I have friends who have had abortions I have never tried to make them feel guilty nor would I. But they also know and understand it was another life, their living baby that they decided to kill. That's all I'm saying here. If guilt is felt then that person must be guilty.
NTM the fact that many of the people here trying to make excuses or justify abortions have had one.
Not saying it wasn't right for them at that time but yea, it must touch a tender spot in which you feel the need to defend having one.


--------------------
Spend your days doing nothing but foolishness and that is exactly what will be produced.
In the end, nothing is all you'll have and it will be only you at fault. Reap what you sow.

Sig by: Tmethyl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: BooBooKittyFuck]
    #17519050 -

tymoteusz3 said:
Your argument is riddled with logical fallacies. Arguing about how it could be someone's "best friend" or "discover free energy" is dishonest.




So there is no chance that a baby that was not aborted, could ever be someones best friend or make a scientific discovery? I don't think you understand what you're saying. How is my statement dishonest? It's a fact that any child could be a best friend, or make a discovery. Are we on the same page now?


tymoteusz3 said:
Why did you decide the process starts when the semen touches the egg?
    How did you decide this is the magical spot where a child begins? It certainly isn't based on science.



I didn't decide when the process starts, children cannot be created without the semen reaching the egg, this is the only part that is relevant. If you avoid this part by wearing a condom, there is no process, and no babies development will be aborted prematurely. A special lol @ the pink highlighted area, are you implying that I am god, the creator?


tymoteusz3 said:
Why doesn't the process start at sex. That would be a more logical spot.



If no semen reaches the egg, there is no process, I figured this was common sense, I didn't think I would be explaining it to anyone.
Quote:
yogabunny said:
there's no guilt in this thread aside from that which you and BooBooKittyFuck are trying to project onto everyone who does not share your views




That's the most hypocritical statement you could have made, is that not what you've been doing? BooBoo has an opinion that differs from your own, that's not a bad thing. It shows that she will not conform to your perspective, she has a belief and will not back down from it because she actually believes that killing a baby is wrong, no matter which stage of development. She can't accept the opposite.
Quote:
BooBooKittyFuck said:
NTM the fact that many of the people here trying to make excuses or justify abortions have had one.




That's what I was thinking, justification and guilt playing a major role in the opinions on this thread.


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: BooBooKittyFuck] * 3
    #17519063 -

Quote:
BooBooKittyFuck said:If guilt is felt then that person must be guilty.

NTM the fact that many of the people here trying to make excuses or justify abortions have had one.
Not saying it wasn't right for them at that time but yea, it must touch a tender spot in which you feel the need to defend having one.



The statement "If guilt is felt then that person must be guilty" is inherently false. Someone who, for example, feels guilty after a friend commits suicide, is guilty of their death according to your logic? That doesn't work.

Also no partner of mine has ever had an abortion with me yet I am opposing your and mpd's viewpoint. So again, your statement is inherently dishonest and you are trying to make a connection where there is none.


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Edited by Cyclohexylamine (01/08/13 07:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: BooBooKittyFuck]
    #17519072 -

BooBooKittyFuck said:
Ugh, If you say so. Geez. I'm not trying to guilt anyone just stating facts, Like I said earlier I have friends who have had abortions I have never tried to make them feel guilty nor would I. But they also know and understand it was another life, their living baby that they decided to kill. That's all I'm saying here. If guilt is felt then that person must be guilty.
NTM the fact that many of the people here trying to make excuses or justify abortions have had one.
Not saying it wasn't right for them at that time but yea, it must touch a tender spot in which you feel the need to defend having one.



I have never been with a partner who has had an abortion, yet I vehemently defend the right to be able to have one.

I have spoken with my current partner about the issue, and she told me with absolute certainly that she would have an abortion if she were to get pregnant right now.  I have absolutely no guilt or shame in this knowledge, and fully support her.

You will never "guilt" me about abortions because I simply don't agree with any of your views, plain and simple.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: Tmethyl]
    #17519089 -

Tmethyl said:
tymoteusz3 said:
Your argument is riddled with logical fallacies. Arguing about how it could be someone's "best friend" or "discover free energy" is dishonest.




So there is no chance that a baby that was not aborted, could ever be someones best friend or make a scientific discovery? I don't think you understand what you're saying. How is my statement dishonest? It's a fact that any child could be a best friend, or make a discovery. Are we on the same page now?




So every time you have sex and use a condom you are potentially depriving the world of another Albert Einstein. :lol:
Also, your argument can be turned on its head - perhaps the child would grow up to be another Hitler..

Tmethyl said:
tymoteusz3 said:
Why did you decide the process starts when the semen touches the egg?
    How did you decide this is the magical spot where a child begins? It certainly isn't based on science.



I didn't decide when the process starts, children cannot be created without the semen reaching the egg, this is the only part that is relevant. If you avoid this part by wearing a condom, there is no process, and no babies development will be aborted prematurely. A special lol @ the pink highlighted area, are you implying that I am god, the creator?




It is an arbitrary spot you picked based on your emotions. The process could just as well begin when a man and woman decide to have sex. It could be picked anywhere. There is no logical reason why it is when the semen touches the egg.


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #17519097 -

tymoteusz3 said:
Tmethyl said:
I didn't decide when the process starts, children cannot be created without the semen reaching the egg, this is the only part that is relevant. If you avoid this part by wearing a condom, there is no process, and no babies development will be aborted prematurely. A special lol @ the pink highlighted area, are you implying that I am god, the creator?




It is an arbitrary spot you picked based on your emotions. The process could just as well begin when a man and woman decide to have sex. It could be picked anywhere. There is no logical reason why it is when the semen touches the egg.



Seriously.  Isn't the birth of a child the start of the process, since that child could have another child, or even TEN CHILDREN?  Oh my god, the cycle never ends!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #17519098 -

tymoteusz3 said:
Quote:
BooBooKittyFuck said:If guilt is felt then that person must be guilty.

NTM the fact that many of the people here trying to make excuses or justify abortions have had one.
Not saying it wasn't right for them at that time but yea, it must touch a tender spot in which you feel the need to defend having one.



The statement "If guilt is felt then that person must be guilty" is inherently false. Someone who, for example, feels guilty after a friend commits suicide, is guilty of their death according to your logic? That doesn't work.

Also no partner of mine has ever had an abortion with me yet I am opposing your and mpd's viewpoint. So again, your statement is inherently dishonest and you are trying to make a connection where there is none.




This makes sense, I understand what your saying. BUT I did only say many of the people, not ALL :smile:


--------------------
Spend your days doing nothing but foolishness and that is exactly what will be produced.
In the end, nothing is all you'll have and it will be only you at fault. Reap what you sow.

Sig by: Tmethyl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: BooBooKittyFuck]
    #17519107 -

BooBooKittyFuck said:
tymoteusz3 said:
Quote:
BooBooKittyFuck said:If guilt is felt then that person must be guilty.

NTM the fact that many of the people here trying to make excuses or justify abortions have had one.
Not saying it wasn't right for them at that time but yea, it must touch a tender spot in which you feel the need to defend having one.



The statement "If guilt is felt then that person must be guilty" is inherently false. Someone who, for example, feels guilty after a friend commits suicide, is guilty of their death according to your logic? That doesn't work.

Also no partner of mine has ever had an abortion with me yet I am opposing your and mpd's viewpoint. So again, your statement is inherently dishonest and you are trying to make a connection where there is none.




This makes sense, I understand what your saying. BUT I did only say many of the people, not ALL :smile:



I'm pretty only 2-3 people in this thread have admitted to being a partner in an abortion, so I'm seriously questioning where you're pulling the term "many" from.  It most certainly sounds like dishonest statistics to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: Cyclohexylamine] * 1
    #17519122 -

tymoteusz3 said:
So every time you have sex and use a condom you are potentially depriving the world of another Albert Einstein. :lol:
Also, your argument can be turned on its head - perhaps the child would grow up to be another Hitler..



I already previously stated that, :rofl:


Tmethyl said:
It is an arbitrary spot you picked based on your emotions. The process could just as well begin when a man and woman decide to have sex. It could be picked anywhere. There is no logical reason why it is when the semen touches the egg.



I didn't pick the spot, once again. Sex can be had without semen reaching the egg, however babies cannot be born without semen reaching the egg.
The process starts when the semen reaches the egg. If the semen does not reach the egg, there is no process. This is not chosen by me, it is chosen by evolution, god, whatever you want to call it. Wearing a condom is preventing the starting of the process, it's not preventing the process it's self, there is a massive difference.

Something has to be started, in order to stop it.


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: Tmethyl]
    #17519140 -

Tmethyl said:
I didn't pick the spot, once again. Sex can be had without semen reaching the egg, however babies cannot be born without semen reaching the egg.
The process starts when the semen reaches the egg. If the semen does not reach the egg, there is no process. This is not chosen by me, it is chosen by evolution, god, whatever you want to call it.



Sex cannot be had without the semen reaching the egg unless the one partner employs a birth control method (condom, etc.). Using your logic stopping that process by using a condom is baby killing.


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: BooBooKittyFuck] * 1
    #17519154 -

BooBooKittyFuck said:
Ugh, If you say so. Geez. I'm not trying to guilt anyone just stating facts, Like I said earlier I have friends who have had abortions I have never tried to make them feel guilty nor would I. But they also know and understand it was another life, their living baby that they decided to kill. That's all I'm saying here. If guilt is felt then that person must be guilty.
NTM the fact that many of the people here trying to make excuses or justify abortions have had one.
Not saying it wasn't right for them at that time but yea, it must touch a tender spot in which you feel the need to defend having one.




I made my decision on this subject loooooooooong before I got pregnant.  So, nice try, but no.








Also, and this is addressed to no one in particular, but, why do I feel like I am banging my head against a brick wall and/or talking to a box of hair?


:crazy:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: yogabunny] * 1
    #17519167 -

yogabunny said:
Also, and this is addressed to no one in particular, but, why do I feel like I am banging my head against a brick wall and/or talking to a box of hair?
:crazy:



That's typically what happens when you attempt to discuss things with people who are appealing to emotions and not attempting to have a rational discussion based on logic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: Cyclohexylamine] * 1
    #17519177 -

tymoteusz3 said:
Sex cannot be had without the semen reaching the egg unless the one partner employs a birth control method (condom, etc.). Using your logic stopping that process by using a condom is baby killing.




There is no baby to kill if you used a condom. Fact.
If the semen reaches the egg, that is a potential human life. Fact.

Your misinterpretation of my logic is laughable.


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: Tmethyl]
    #17519181 -

Tmethyl said:
tymoteusz3 said:
Sex cannot be had without the semen reaching the egg unless the one partner employs a birth control method (condom, etc.). Using your logic stopping that process by using a condom is baby killing.




There is no baby to kill if you used a condom. Fact.
If the semen reaches the egg, that a potential human life. Fact.

Your misinterpretation of my logic is laughable.



But each sperm could have been a baby - women have their period every month, that could have been a baby!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #17519199 -

Think about what you just said. :grin:
But next time, think, then post.


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #17519202 -

pwnasaurus said:
yogabunny said:
Also, and this is addressed to no one in particular, but, why do I feel like I am banging my head against a brick wall and/or talking to a box of hair?
:crazy:



That's typically what happens when you attempt to discuss things with people who are appealing to emotions and not attempting to have a rational discussion based on logic.



Funny how those people who don't agree with you always (somehow) turn out to be the irrational ones.  You must live your life surrounded by sycophants and serving men and then you come in here, get a dose of reality and bitch about it.  Poor boy.


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: Tmethyl] * 1
    #17519205 -

Tmethyl said:
Think about what you just said. :grin:
But next time, think, then post.



I am using the same logic as you and drawing a different line in the sand :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #17519220 -

pwnasaurus said:
Tmethyl said:
tymoteusz3 said:
Sex cannot be had without the semen reaching the egg unless the one partner employs a birth control method (condom, etc.). Using your logic stopping that process by using a condom is baby killing.




There is no baby to kill if you used a condom. Fact.
If the semen reaches the egg, that a potential human life. Fact.

Your misinterpretation of my logic is laughable.



But each sperm could have been a baby - women have their period every month, that could have been a baby!




That is not true. Such as my case, I have PCOS which basically means I pretty much cannot get pregnant now. I do still have my period here and there and we try but with no luck, so no, that obviously would NOT have been a baby. That is what is meant to be or what "God" wanted. Where as people who DO get pregnant and then kill the baby are playing God by offing what he let happen.


--------------------
Spend your days doing nothing but foolishness and that is exactly what will be produced.
In the end, nothing is all you'll have and it will be only you at fault. Reap what you sow.

Sig by: Tmethyl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #17519226 -

Tmethyl said:
There is no baby to kill if you used a condom. Fact.
If the semen reaches the egg, that is a potential human life. Fact.

Your misinterpretation of my logic is laughable.



How are those things "Facts"?
I can just as easily say:

"There is a potential human life killed if you use a Condom. Fact."
And my statement would be logically more correct.
I don't understand how you don't see that. Sex without a condom has the potential to create a human life. The process logically starts at sex. Sure it may not result in a fetus developing just like an sperm attaching to an egg may not result in a fetus. But it has the potential too.
See now why it is illogical?

yogabunny said:
Also, and this is addressed to no one in particular, but, why do I feel like I am banging my head against a brick wall and/or talking to a box of hair?
:crazy:




--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Edited by Cyclohexylamine (01/08/13 07:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: man, got my girlfriend pregnant.... [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #17519233 -

pwnasaurus said:
Tmethyl said:
Think about what you just said. :grin:
But next time, think, then post.



I am using the same logic as you and drawing a different line in the sand :shrug:



No, lol. You're clearly not using my logic.
You just implied that each menstrual cycle could be a potential child. Unless the female having the period self-inseminates there is no potential, no process, no baby. Why should I have to explain this to you?

Semen has to reach the egg, if this does not happen there is nothing to abort.


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Marijuana and pregnancy. Just some facts. blissedout 1,993 6 10/08/05 01:56 AM
by danksistah
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
z_x_x_z 6,297 56 11/13/07 10:37 PM
by AtPeace
* Marijuana use during conception results in failed pregnancy VoidOfsPg 2,296 14 08/02/06 10:06 PM
by absolute zero
* Possible Pregnant girlfriend???
( 1 2 3 all )
Hitman203 3,700 40 08/14/06 05:20 PM
by massbmx
* weed and pregnancy
( 1 2 3 all )
rubixcubies 6,968 40 02/18/07 01:11 AM
by Brainiac
* 13% of girls at one Ohio high school are pregnant RandalFlagg 1,417 11 08/23/05 10:08 PM
by Wysefool
* Pregnant MEN........... niteowl 1,365 9 03/09/05 06:33 PM
by Locus
* Pregnant
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
blink 6,725 86 09/22/05 06:20 PM
by MOTH

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,603 topic views. 1 members, 24 guests and 172 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.