Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | | Last >
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Circle Jerk] * 2
    #17409059 -

Don't let her get used to attacking hands. If you do, it will be very hard or impossible to break her of that later. The best way I've found to deal with this is that the moment the teeth or claws come out, I immediately stop moving my hand, wait a few seconds for the cat to stop attacking, then I slowly remove my hand and ignore the cat for a while.

The cat thinks it's playing and doesn't realize she's hurting you. She's just having fun. But if you stop moving and then go away the moment they bite/scratch, you can almost see confusion on their face as if they're wondering what happened to the game? Why did it stop?

Over time, they start to associate biting/scratching with the immediate end of play and they learn not to do it any more.

But seriously, work on this. Don't let it go any further. Nobody wants a cat that bites and scratches. It doesn't matter that the cat is just playing, it hurts all the same. You and especially your visitors will be grateful.


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Diploid]
    #17409067 -

that's absolutely true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Diploid]
    #17409068 -

What a drastic before and after. I'm sure Choochi is extremely happy about his life changing series of events.


--------------------
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Diploid]
    #17409084 -

Advice Taken. :wink: :thumbup:


--------------------
"With me the horrid doubt always arises whether the convictions of man’s mind, which has been developed from the mind of the lower animals, are of any value or at all trustworthy. Would any one trust in the convictions of a monkey’s mind, if there are any convictions in such a mind." Charles Darwin

"DNA neither knows nor cares. DNA just is, and we dance to its music." Richard Dawkins


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Circle Jerk] * 2
    #17409101 -



My black cat Puck.  Had another cat who just passed away at 14 years old... buried her near my house only to discover a hole with a mound of dirt around it a couple days later. Damn coyotes, at least they didn't get her while she was still alive. :shakefist:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: deCypher]
    #17409368 -

Coyotes gotta eat. If not them, it would have been worms and bacteria. Every living thing gets recycled eventually.


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Diploid]
    #17409381 -

Diploid said:
Don't let her get used to attacking hands. If you do, it will be very hard or impossible to break her of that later. The best way I've found to deal with this is that the moment the teeth or claws come out, I immediately stop moving my hand, wait a few seconds for the cat to stop attacking, then I slowly remove my hand and ignore the cat for a while.

The cat thinks it's playing and doesn't realize she's hurting you. She's just having fun. But if you stop moving and then go away the moment they bite/scratch, you can almost see confusion on their face as if they're wondering what happened to the game? Why did it stop?

Over time, they start to associate biting/scratching with the immediate end of play and they learn not to do it any more.

But seriously, work on this. Don't let it go any further. Nobody wants a cat that bites and scratches. It doesn't matter that the cat is just playing, it hurts all the same. You and especially your visitors will be grateful.



Where were you when my cat was a kitten
Damn thing scratches anything that moves :doublefacepalm:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Diploid]
    #17409393 -

Diploid said:
Coyotes gotta eat. If not them, it would have been worms and bacteria. Every living thing gets recycled eventually.



Yeah. At first it looked like she had come back from the dead and clawed her way out of the grave. :eek: ZOMBIE CAT!


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: deCypher] * 1
    #17409453 -



--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: sun_spots] * 1
    #17409482 -

damnit my cats need to do something cute for me to take a picture of.


:crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: yogabunny]
    #17409693 -

yogabunny said:
damnit my cats need to do something cute for me to take a picture of.


:crankey:



really? cats ALWAYS do something cute lol :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Moonlightblue] * 3
    #17409745 -

Mr Mustard after waking up from his nap

Mr Mustard chilling under my computer desk

Griffin Napping

Griffin in a box

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Diploid]
    #17409951 -

Diploid said:
I found Choochi hiding under a car after I heard a cat fight one night a few years ago. I ran outside and found him getting beat up by several other cats. He was COVERED in fleas head to tail so bad that I could see them walking on his ears from 10 feet away. He also had very bad mange as you can see in the pics. Mange is intensely itchy and the little guy constantly scratched, first left side, then right, then back to left. The torment must have been hell:



He wouldn't let me get close, but I know that most cats love cheese so I brought out some sliced American cheese. I tossed him a bit from far away so he wouldn't run. He was skinny and half starved so he gobbled up the cheese, and then I had him right where I wanted him. MUhahahaaa!

I used the cheese bribe as bait to get him used to me. It took three weeks, but eventually he was eating out of my hand and as soon as he would let me pick him up, he went into a cat carrier and off to the vet.

It took a set of five weekly injections to kill the mange. He had worms too, of course. Got that fixed and cleaned out the dirt in his ears and a shot for feline leukemia. Check him out six months later:



CHOOCHI!!! :heart:



beautiful story  :awepreciation:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Sheekle]
    #17409961 -

That's intense
If I could talk to cats, I would ask him how he feels


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: keyohnah] * 2
    #17411083 -



Banshee doesn't do well with mornings.


--------------------
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: keyohnah] * 3
    #17411916 -



adopted, first day home and named him GIR from Invader Zim.. i miss that show :frown:

Edited by Hashishins (12/18/12 12:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Diploid]
    #17411938 -

AMAZING STORY BRO, LOOKS SO HEALTHY NOW!!:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Hashishins]
    #17412808 -

Invader zim is on nicktoons sometimes


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: blackhawk] * 3
    #17415069 -

I've posted Milhaus in this thread before, but I wanted to show you a "faces of meth" thing before an innocent, safety-minded person gets a cat.

This is what you get at first:




7.5 years later, this is the terror you must live with:




Be careful, folks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #17415090 -

Burke Dennings said:
I've posted Milhaus in this thread before, but I wanted to show you a "faces of meth" thing before an innocent, safety-minded person gets a cat.

This is what you get at first:




7.5 years later, this is the terror you must live with:




Be careful, folks.



i like the cats head to body ratio in he first picture :nicesmile:

from that angle it's like the cats head is floating in front of the body cuz it keeps the neck hidden

i almost think it's photoshopped cuz it's so surreal


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | | Last >

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* singapore is cool because...
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 1,482 20 11/13/23 01:21 AM
by viraldrome
* NOFX BACK STAGE PASS green dragon in singapore taggman504 5,921 12 12/18/09 11:30 PM
by WalterShabas
* What kind of cat have you?
( 1 2 all )
NostraTaurus 3,587 34 02/23/04 11:27 PM
by kushlover
* To give a Cat a Bath *funny* Cryptic 3,202 11 01/05/06 04:22 PM
by Le_Canard
* Cat Piss
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
DiploidM 26,275 106 10/06/20 06:37 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* My cat; the bum......
( 1 2 all )
DazedSol 3,381 29 01/24/03 01:09 AM
by
* My Cat
( 1 2 all )
Major_Buzz 5,192 29 07/26/20 11:35 AM
by Nifflerz
* girlfriends and cats otis5 2,424 13 11/18/03 08:42 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
231,951 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.