Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | | Last >
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Celestial Traveler]
    #17364610 -

That cat has perfect eyes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake] * 3
    #17364752 -



:awehigh:


--------------------
"When you get the message, hang up the phone." - Alan Watts

We Die to Remember What We Live to Forget

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: something super extreme] * 1
    #17364875 -

Kiwi is a fatty with a fatty on his fur. :rofl2:


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Diploid]
    #17365761 -

Diploid said:




Love the look on his face, probably thinking "WTF did that human just put on me?!!"


--------------------
Spend your days doing nothing but foolishness and that is exactly what will be produced.
In the end, nothing is all you'll have and it will be only you at fault. Reap what you sow.

Sig by: Tmethyl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Around In Circles]
    #17365831 -

Around In Circles said:


:awehigh:



FELINE FIESTA


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Chibikitty] * 1
    #17366117 -

Also, Baby tries to sneak out every once in a while. I'm really scared thatshe'll bolt and never come back.

Kiwi (kush cat above ^^^) sits at the open door and sniffs, but he never walks out. My new one that I wound up with when my grandmother died and left her to me initially would dart outside at any opportunity. Crack the front door and she would be all wound up like a spring waiting for just enough room to dash through.

I "lost" her twice that way and spent a frantic night biking around the neighborhood looking for her and putting up posters everywhere. But I got even.

The next time she did that, I turned into a "monster" and chased her all around the yard and under cars and into bushes making loud "I'LL EAT YOU" kind of bear and animal noises. I totally scared the crap out of her and found her cowering in the utility room under a box. But she never did it again. Now she'll look out the door warily without leaving and run back in if there's any sound or a car goes by.

I didn't like doing that to her, but it's better than peeling her off the street some day when she gets run over.


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Diploid]
    #17366241 -

I once did that to my male cat (the gray fluffer in the pix) He got out one day and ran out into the driveway, well my daughter tipped me off about him being outside. So I ran out where he couldn't see me and then ran up in his face hollering and scraming like a mand woman and he ran so fast that he skid around the corner drift style then his butt bounced off the screen door and he ran inside and hid under the dining room table for a good hr. But it hasn't bothered him any longer than that little bit because I still catch him trying to get out! Brat Cat >_<


--------------------
Spend your days doing nothing but foolishness and that is exactly what will be produced.
In the end, nothing is all you'll have and it will be only you at fault. Reap what you sow.

Sig by: Tmethyl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: BooBooKittyFuck] * 2
    #17366267 -



--------------------
"I deem myself blessed, in that I have experienced, however briefly, the existence of God. I have felt a sacred oneness with creation and its Creator, and -- most precious of all -- I have touched the core of my own soul. " - Alexander Shulgin :peace: :love:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Diploid] * 1
    #17366326 -

Anyone else notice that when you come home with a new $20 toy for the cat, he ignores the toy and plays with the box it came in instead?
:kingcrankey:


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Diploid]
    #17366397 -

Diploid said:
Anyone else notice that when you come home with a new $20 toy for the cat, he ignores the toy and plays with the box in came in instead?
:kingcrankey:



:yesnod:

Madtowntripper said:
The girl just spent almost two-hundred dollars on a super deluxe multi-level cat penthouse the other day.

Cats level of interest in the penthouse - 0.

Cats level of interest in the box the penthouse came in - 1,000,000





--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #17366967 -

See, this is why we just keep the boxes we get from UPS deliveries & let the kitty play with them until they're properly shredded.  Cost-free and perfectly suited to his feline tastes.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: sun_spots] * 1
    #17367028 -

rip off..


--------------------

Edited by orison (12/16/12 02:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Diploid]
    #17367241 -

Diploid said:
Also, Baby tries to sneak out every once in a while. I'm really scared thatshe'll bolt and never come back.

Kiwi (kush cat above ^^^) sits at the open door and sniffs, but he never walks out. My new one that I wound up with when my grandmother died and left her to me initially would dart outside at any opportunity. Crack the front door and she would be all wound up like a spring waiting for just enough room to dash through.

I "lost" her twice that way and spent a frantic night biking around the neighborhood looking for her and putting up posters everywhere. But I got even.

The next time she did that, I turned into a "monster" and chased her all around the yard and under cars and into bushes making loud "I'LL EAT YOU" kind of bear and animal noises. I totally scared the crap out of her and found her cowering in the utility room under a box. But she never did it again. Now she'll look out the door warily without leaving and run back in if there's any sound or a car goes by.

I didn't like doing that to her, but it's better than peeling her off the street some day when she gets run over.



Oh my gosh!!! That's such a wonderful idea! I would hate to do it to her, but I think if it works, then it's worth a try. She's never bolted before. Though, the other day when it snowed, I did take her outside on the porch and put her paws in the snow. She LOVED it! Hahaha. But if she ever does bolt, I'll keep this in mind. Thanks!

Some love from Baby :heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Diploid] * 2
    #17367355 -

Huh, it didn't post my message about the kitty boxes. Hahaha! I shall rewrite it, but sum it up to be shorter.

That's why I spend the $20 bucks on myself, and give the box to the cat. Win/win if you ask me. Baby LOVES boxes :smile2:

Her and Charlie both have their toys too, but I make them. I crochet little kitty toys for them. Baby has a yellow fish and a grey mouse, both with long string. That way I can fling them about and she can get lots of exercise and work those jumping muscles. Charlie's still a little tike, so he has a small purple ball (no string) that he can play with at his own pace. He also has a green mouse that I use to build his climbing/jumping muscles. He only jumps when he has to. When it comes to getting on the bed/couch/chair/lap, he prefers to climb. The only time I've seen him jump is when he's jumping out of the litter box, or when he's doing small pounces to attack my current crochet projects.

If you guys want me to make your cute kitties some toys, pm me. Here's an example of one of the toys I make:

I also made the collar, if anyone wants any. Just tell me what color and measure your kitty's neck (making sure to leave a finger space in between). And let me know if you want a flower or not and the color(s) you'd want the flower to be. The toys and collars go for $5 each and you'll have to cover shipping costs too :smile: And let me know if you want me to add some cat nip to the toy :wink: Just an additional $1.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: The Phleg]
    #17371375 -

My calico is freaking the fuck out right now. I think she might just be cold and frantically running around trying to find a warm place for the night. She'll dash from room to room and glance into boxes and shelves, almost like she's hunting.

Poor girls gettin old. :smirk:


--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: The Phleg]
    #17371386 -

I've noticed cats doing that randomly sometimes and I've always wondered why. Pretty much every cat I've ever owned has done this at some point. Its almost like they've been possessed, running around at light speed with that crazed look in their eyes. :lol:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Ballerium] * 1
    #17371403 -

:bigyesnod:


This look -> :trippnballs:


--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: Cj-B]
    #17371456 -

Cj-B said:
:blowmybrainsout:



\
lol.............

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: detest86]
    #17371607 -

cats are allowed to experience fun too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your cat, get +5. [Re: passifloracaerulea] * 2
    #17372767 -

This is Fritz Wunderlich  :snoop:






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | | Last >

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* singapore is cool because...
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 1,482 20 11/13/23 01:21 AM
by viraldrome
* NOFX BACK STAGE PASS green dragon in singapore taggman504 5,921 12 12/18/09 11:30 PM
by WalterShabas
* What kind of cat have you?
( 1 2 all )
NostraTaurus 3,587 34 02/23/04 11:27 PM
by kushlover
* To give a Cat a Bath *funny* Cryptic 3,202 11 01/05/06 04:22 PM
by Le_Canard
* Cat Piss
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
DiploidM 26,259 106 10/06/20 06:37 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* My cat; the bum......
( 1 2 all )
DazedSol 3,381 29 01/24/03 01:09 AM
by
* My Cat
( 1 2 all )
Major_Buzz 5,189 29 07/26/20 11:35 AM
by Nifflerz
* girlfriends and cats otis5 2,424 13 11/18/03 08:42 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
231,951 topic views. 1 members, 16 guests and 81 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.