Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Shroomery Heisman Trophy 2012
    #17345215 -

Pick the Shroomery Heisman Trophy winner 2012!
Heisman winner
You may choose only one
Runner up
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 12/06/12 02:49 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll | Filter by response


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Heisman Trophy 2012 [Re: elax420]
    #17345267 -

I'm biased since I am a notre dame fan but johnny football is amazing.


--------------------
I share the belief of many of my contemporaries that the spiritual crisis pervading all spheres of Western industrial society can be remedied only by a change in our world view. We shall have to shift from the materialistic, dualistic belief that people and their environment are separate, toward a new conciousness of an all-encompassing reality, which embraces the experiencing ego, a reality in which people feel their oneness with animate nature and all of creation.- Albert Hoffman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Heisman Trophy 2012 [Re: gonzoapprentice92]
    #17348366 -

1. Johnny Football
2. Colin Klein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Heisman Trophy 2012 [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #17349046 -

Manziel is amazing so is T'eo.

I voted T'eo because NC and its his last year. Either could win easily.

Looks like Maziel is gonna be our Shroomery Heisman. Gotta admit Johnny Football may just be the dumbest nickname ever, or atleast since Optimus Klein.


Klein shouldn't even be a finalist.

Montee ball gets an honorable mention.

Edited by elax420 (12/07/12 09:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Heisman Trophy 2012 [Re: elax420]
    #17349076 -

I think you intentionally try to get under my skin sometimes. You know I like Klein. I think you are one of the only people who would say he doesnt deserve to be one of the three finalist.

I dont think he was as impressive as Manzeil was but he definitely had one hell of a season and is the main reason KSU is playing in the Fiesta Bowl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Heisman Trophy 2012 [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #17349392 -

I like klien but his numbers don't blow me away.  He is amazingly efficient and good at winning though.


--------------------
I share the belief of many of my contemporaries that the spiritual crisis pervading all spheres of Western industrial society can be remedied only by a change in our world view. We shall have to shift from the materialistic, dualistic belief that people and their environment are separate, toward a new conciousness of an all-encompassing reality, which embraces the experiencing ego, a reality in which people feel their oneness with animate nature and all of creation.- Albert Hoffman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Heisman Trophy 2012 [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #17354945 -

KillerPicklez said:
I think you intentionally try to get under my skin sometimes. You know I like Klein. I think you are one of the only people who would say he doesnt deserve to be one of the three finalist.

I dont think he was as impressive as Manzeil was but he definitely had one hell of a season and is the main reason KSU is playing in the Fiesta Bowl




Its about the best college football player. Anyone who would rather have him than say: Marquise Lee, Stepfan Taylor, Montee Ball, Leveon Bell, or Lacy on Bama, Is crazy and deserves their their draft bust.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Heisman Trophy 2012 [Re: elax420]
    #17355380 -

It's important to remember that A&M started slow and lost to Florida and LSU. Teo, on the other hand, seems like a sentimental choice. That sort of leaves me with Klein.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Heisman Trophy 2012 [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #17355860 -

TheFakeSunRa said:
It's important to remember that A&M started slow and lost to Florida and LSU. Teo, on the other hand, seems like a sentimental choice. That sort of leaves me with Klein.



Hes a freshman though. Its to be expected. But to go into the top seeded team in the nation, and win. That is unreal.

Aggies will be great in the next 3 seasons.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Heisman Trophy 2012 [Re: elax420]
    #17356411 -

elax420 said:
Its about the best college football player. Anyone who would rather have him than say: Marquise Lee, Stepfan Taylor, Montee Ball, Leveon Bell, or Lacy on Bama, Is crazy and deserves their their draft bust.



I got to blast you bro

Being unemployed ive watched more college football than I would have liked to and I have got to say, not a single one of the players you listed have shit on Colin Klein. You are talking about a QB who took KANSAS STATE to the runner-up bowl of the season. The dude was almost flawless. The guy did it all and if Manziel's team didnt hang 20 on Alabama in the 1st quarter and force them into that hole, we'd be talking undisputed Heisman. And for you to say he doesnt even deserve to be a finalist, that's just absurd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Heisman Trophy 2012 [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #17357066 -

Well

Manziel done did it


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Heisman Trophy 2012 [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #17359355 -

TheFakeSunRa said:
Well

Manziel done did it



The right guy won.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery Heisman Trophy 2012 [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #17366816 -

KillerPicklez said:
elax420 said:
Its about the best college football player. Anyone who would rather have him than say: Marquise Lee, Stepfan Taylor, Montee Ball, Leveon Bell, or Lacy on Bama, Is crazy and deserves their their draft bust.



I got to blast you bro

Being unemployed ive watched more college football than I would have liked to and I have got to say, not a single one of the players you listed have shit on Colin Klein. You are talking about a QB who took KANSAS STATE to the runner-up bowl of the season. The dude was almost flawless. The guy did it all and if Manziel's team didnt hang 20 on Alabama in the 1st quarter and force them into that hole, we'd be talking undisputed Heisman. And for you to say he doesnt even deserve to be a finalist, that's just absurd.



They are all looking at promising NFL careers. Klein is going to BUUUUUUST.

If Manziel didnt win it, which he should have, T'eo would've. just look at the votes. T'eo took a Notre Dame team expected to go nowhere to a NC berth and broke records in the process.

Might as well just make the Heisman an offensive player award. No defensive player is going to win it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* winston wins Heisman
( 1 2 all )
SneezingPenis 2,833 26 12/17/13 01:02 AM
by Brian Jones
* jake locker for heisman Leanin 346 2 09/21/09 01:18 AM
by jewunit
* Heisman Discussion
( 1 2 all )
Pat Bateman, VP 1,885 35 11/26/07 08:56 AM
by Madtowntripper
* Early Heisman Predictions DTCharlieB 146 0 09/02/12 01:47 AM
by DTCharlieB
* College football
( 1 2 3 4 ... 30 31 )
thizzlemaniac 20,813 610 08/29/13 03:48 PM
by elax420
* College Football '13
( 1 2 3 4 ... 29 30 )
elax420 24,111 582 01/09/14 03:31 PM
by zappaisgod
* 2014 College Football
( 1 2 3 4 ... 64 65 )
Brian Jones 54,347 1,290 01/16/15 04:16 PM
by elax420
* NFL 2016-2017
( 1 2 3 4 ... 161 162 )
shLong 73,565 3,222 03/08/17 04:53 PM
by psilocybinjunkie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
722 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.055 seconds spending 0.031 seconds on 21 queries.