Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #16457154 -

best of luck, Wake.

you have my number if you need to talk to someone outside the facility. use it if you feel like you might want to.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: Everlong]
    #16457155 -

Everlong said:
Welcome back.


Don't take this the wrong way, but it's pretty clear why you posted on the shroomery that you were killing yourself.

You basically said it yourself, you always thought of suicide by a bullet to the head or else it would be a cry for help. You took a shit ton of benzos and told a message board that you know reports things of that nature to the proper authorities.

I think you knew there was a great chance that it was going to be an unsuccessful attempt. You wanted and needed help in real life but were too afraid.

It was a last ditch cry for help and there is nothing wrong with that.


The world doesn't have many good people left so please stick around. Don't need any less now.


Stay strong and get better. :heart:



A couple years ago someone I knew committed suicide by gunshot to the head. That shit is some serious :feelsbadman:...



I agree, your actions effect others mentally and physically. I wish you well, and I wish the best for your health. Think of other people when you do this. You clearly pay for your actions, and no one makes your decisions but you. Get better and have a healthy and speedy recovery.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: imachavel]
    #16457227 -

Good luck with your recovery.


--------------------
Anything posted by me is either hypothetical or completely fictional and is for entertainment only.

All trades available are legal and for microscopy or other legal uses only. I am a collector and I do not condone the growing or using of illegal substances.

My Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: DocShroom]
    #16579905 -

I wish you the best man. I was getting worried after not hearing from you after chatting with you in the hospital.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: fuel on the fire]
    #16580128 -

Get well man. :mushroom2:


--------------------
As far as I assume to know...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: liquidlounge]
    #16580168 -

Yeah, WB im guessing youre in some intense inpatient where you dont have computer access, Im wishing you the best man :smile:


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: ZippoZ]
    #16581429 -

We're all wishing you the best, WB. :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: ButteredToast]
    #16581749 -

ButteredToast said:
We're all wishing you the best, WB. :peace:



:thumbup:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: Enjoywho]
    #16581811 -

All the best to WB, and positive vibes to all the members here who spread the love. :heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: Playful Hate]
    #16582648 -

I wish you the best of luck in your recovery. I always liked you and your posts, so sad that its come to this.
Get well mate :hug::heart:


--------------------
I'M NOT DEAD YET!!!

Tcm's Step by Step Guide to Making Poppy Pod Extract 'Opium' & Laudanum, Full With Lots of Pictures!
:pod::snowman::snowman::pod:

“I'll stick to my needle, my favourite waste of time,
both spineless and sublime;
Since I was born, I started to decay.
Now nothing ever - ever goes my way.”

- Brian Molko, of 'Placebo' -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: Tcm19277]
    #16884215 -

:frown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: fuel on the fire]
    #17140732 -

Has anybody heard any recent updates about Wakeboardr?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: shLong]
    #17140974 -

He's okay.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: fuel on the fire]
    #17141007 -

That's what I'm asking.. I know he's alive, but is he 'ok'? (I.e. happy, healthy)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: shLong]
    #17141067 -

Wake, get well soon man.  Life is worth living, even when it seems like everything is completely fucked and there is no other way out the death there is always the other option, life.


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: shLong]
    #17141154 -

shLong said:
That's what I'm asking.. I know he's alive, but is he 'ok'? (I.e. happy, healthy)



I don't know. I just sent him a email asking if hes okay and he said yeah.

He's never on aim or shroomery, so I assume he's in rehab.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: fuel on the fire]
    #17141173 -

Good to hear, thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: fuel on the fire]
    #17141316 -

fuel on the fire said:
shLong said:
That's what I'm asking.. I know he's alive, but is he 'ok'? (I.e. happy, healthy)



I don't know. I just sent him a email asking if hes okay and he said yeah.

He's never on aim or shroomery, so I assume he's in rehab.



for a while he had a laptop in the hospital and he was chilling in the chill chat.

we havent heard from him in ages.


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: k00laid]
    #17141732 -

Maybe there is no WakeboardrB and this is all in our heads.....in fact WB is a cop trying to pentrate this drug forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WakeboardrB - update [Re: 245willow19]
    #17141827 -

Wow I was wondering what happened to him I thought he suicided im glad he didnt.

He seemed like an ok dude sucks what he is goig through fucking benzo and other shit man


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* wakeboarding nobodyspecial 659 6 06/05/07 07:36 AM
by Cowgold
* Dear Wakeboarder *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 all )
z_x_x_z 2,824 70 06/22/12 10:55 AM
by ZippoZ
* jeep wakeboarding samueljackson 1,065 19 10/03/05 05:53 PM
by samueljackson
* UPDATE ....A new outlook, thank god..
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
KingOftheThing 13,339 176 12/27/04 05:09 AM
by Shroomehlouah
* my dog got hit today *Updated*
( 1 2 all )
Complex 3,806 33 06/27/08 05:18 PM
by Irishdrunk
* The display driver has stopped working and has recovered DragonChaser 550 4 09/06/08 06:54 PM
by Smithy3098
* Estimated 150,000+ people dead, 5,000,000 homeless
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Sinbad 27,354 144 01/05/05 10:27 PM
by usefulidiot
* My Health Problems : Update KingOftheThing 1,031 15 12/03/04 10:10 PM
by Dark_Star

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,274 topic views. 4 members, 20 guests and 190 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.