Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
First strip club
    #1670307 -

I just got back from my first visit to a strip club. I got some boobies in my face and a lap dance, it was cool. I got a lap dance from a girl who called herself Amber, she was real witty and sexy. I like strippers, but I have this sneaking suspicion that the only reason why they are dancing for me is because I leave a dollar for them... naw, I'm just being paranoid. I sure love strippers.


--------------------
"Why do women have breasts?"
......
....
...
..
.
"So you can have something to look at when you're talking to them!" -Peter Griffin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First strip club [Re: Gixxer_boy]
    #1670573 -

was she really witty? or was it she was hot and you were drunk?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First strip club [Re: Benji]
    #1670578 -

You gotta be 18 to go to strip bars, right?


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First strip club [Re: Gixxer_boy]
    #1670876 -

I touched the doorknob of a strip club bathroom and an hour later I rubbed my eyes. I developed a really nasty pussy eye infection. A few days later I realized what caused it. My eyes were so swollen with puss they were almost swelled shut, one was was swelled shut. A friend of mine got a lap dance from a clean looking stone fox little stripper. She was rubber her g-string over his face. A few hours later he started getting little blisters on his lip.

Just remember the #1 rule of the nuddie bar. Don't touch anything, it's all contaminated. ANd keep your face away from their pussies. Otherwise you'll get sick like me so use a towel or your sleeve to open doors and stay away from that dirty pussy.

Now if I go to one, I just sit in the back and watch, no lap dances for me.

Rule #2 of the nuddie bar. Have fun. :smile:


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First strip club [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #1671314 -

She was the wittiest of the bunch. She said lots of cute and funny things. One thing I remember, she put her boobs in this guys face, and than said "Oops, I almost poked your eyes, its not my fault its so cold in here!".


--------------------
"Why do women have breasts?"
......
....
...
..
.
"So you can have something to look at when you're talking to them!" -Peter Griffin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First strip club [Re: Gixxer_boy]
    #1673448 -

she probly rehearses that kind of shit. I dont think shes witty so drop it. lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First strip club [Re: Benji]
    #1673740 -

I bet she used that 10 times that hour!
and made 500 $.


--------------------


-----------
Sniff, Sniff... What's that smell???... ohhhhh.!!
------------------


Pot Free for another : nevermind.. never made it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First strip club [Re: Gixxer_boy]
    #1673802 -

www.theplatinumplus.com

Fully nude in memphis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First strip club [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #1674889 -

Rail_Gun said:
I touched the doorknob of a strip club bathroom and an hour later I rubbed my eyes. I developed a really nasty pussy eye infection. A few days later I realized what caused it. My eyes were so swollen with puss they were almost swelled shut, one was was swelled shut. A friend of mine got a lap dance from a clean looking stone fox little stripper. She was rubber her g-string over his face. A few hours later he started getting little blisters on his lip.







BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

hope you got tested for HIV too. lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First strip club [Re: Benji]
    #1678138 -

Well I don't think YOU'RE witty!


--------------------
"Why do women have breasts?"
......
....
...
..
.
"So you can have something to look at when you're talking to them!" -Peter Griffin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First strip club [Re: PooPs]
    #1678146 -

"I bet she used that 10 times that hour!
and made 500 $. "

I was there for about 2 hours. She only said it once. What do you guys have against strippers? Any girl who exploits her body for money is a-okay in my book


--------------------
"Why do women have breasts?"
......
....
...
..
.
"So you can have something to look at when you're talking to them!" -Peter Griffin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First strip club [Re: Gixxer_boy]
    #1678279 -

It really isnt that witty. Strippers say that shit all the time. Maybe it was the way she said it. Or her attitude was wittyish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the stupidity of strip clubs
( 1 2 3 all )
DoctorJ 7,581 45 03/15/10 02:08 PM
by deCypher
* Strip club adventures RandalFlagg 2,061 8 07/23/05 11:48 AM
by Roadkill
* $130G Strip Club Bill!?!?! True story... matt81 1,010 5 12/07/04 01:16 AM
by Learyfan
* I'm N Luv (Wit a Stripper)
( 1 2 all )
daimyo 3,204 30 03/26/06 01:55 AM
by daimyo
* Why are most female strippers not good looking?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 8,989 64 04/26/12 02:17 PM
by Crystal G
* What do I do at a club?
( 1 2 3 all )
wlwmoo 5,201 45 06/26/05 05:29 PM
by Skunk420
* Friday Night LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 )
THE KRAT BARON 21,246 413 08/06/05 05:37 AM
by blissedout
* Guys in the bathroom - a awkwardness that is universal
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dobinky 7,764 70 09/01/05 07:32 PM
by chaospilot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,284 topic views. 6 members, 35 guests and 185 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.