Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Fell off the Wagon
    #1668536 - 06/28/03 03:39 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I was doin O.K. for a while. The only way i'll drink is if i'm trying to get laid.
I ended up buying two half gall.s of JimBean with the intent to only drink up this chick, but ended up getting wasted with my buddys. I blacked out and was told i felt up on his girl, agian. Luckily there pretty cool about such things and i didn't get my ass beat, i don't think.
I'm just glad thats the only thing that happened, i could have done alot worse. It's scary cuz i'm lible to black out if theres enouph liquer around. I never know when i wake up if i did something crazy enouph to get me kilt or in prison. One of these days i'm going to if i don't quit.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1539492&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
Re: Fell off the Wagon [Re: Dreamer987]
    #1669498 - 06/28/03 02:43 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I know how it is man.  :smirk: One thing that helps me is to stay away from hard liquor. Beer is fine to take the edge off like with ladies. And after a while you get the tolerance which makes beer even safer. But when you melt your stomach, the deamons awaken. Only other advice I could give is to switch to weed, it would never be as addictive. Then you could just quit that and go through a period of personal growth. Hope you haven't heard all of this before.  :rolleyes:   

--------------------

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Re: Fell off the Wagon [Re: ArmFromTheAbyss]
    #1671476 - 06/29/03 02:52 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

thanx for the advice dude. I wish i could substitute with weed :stash:, but i'm on probation for a few more months :shake:  beer is alittle safer, but if theres enouph, and i'v got enouph time i can black out from beer too. and thats wher the trouble starts.
does anybody know about using psychedelics for the treatment of alchoholism. I heard there was some studies on this, and the original founder of A.A. said L.S.D was the best treatment

--------------------

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
    #1681149 - 07/02/03 08:05 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

There is a lot of stuff about treating alcoholism with LSD and ketamine and such,by most of has gone underground.Most of the LSD and alcoholic studies were done in the late 50's and early 60's.

If you're interested about this type of thing you may want to read some old Leary or Osmond,etc... They may even have some of this stuff in the Shrooomery bookstore.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Re: Fell off the Wagon [Re: monoamine]
    #1681789 - 07/03/03 12:35 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yea, i heard about such studys from tim learys politics of extasy. Hopefully i'll get a chance to do some research of my own at the dead show on the 4th :grin:  tell you how it turns out

--------------------

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
    #1707267 - 07/11/03 11:23 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I've read that there was great excitment among the psychiatric communtiy of the 50's and 60's before LSD was made illegal, which brought about an end to research, as considerable success was being had in regards to treating alcoholism with acid. There's probably some good info buried somewhere that might provide some insight beyond just doing hits and hoping when you come down your cured. Erowid probably has some stuff along these lines, I'd think.
Half gallons of Jim Beam and black outs do sound like a problem ;(

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Fell off the Wagon [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1707882 - 07/12/03 05:23 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

go to MAPS (media awareness project) and do a search for Westminister hospital.

Here is a Link too a page with lots of info about research and good links and starting places. Check out mdma, ibogaine, LSD, and mescaline.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: San Pedro

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being