Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLord_McLovin
mad scientist on shrooms
Male User Gallery

Loc: infinite dimensional void
Re: The value of bad trips--Read at your own risk! [Re: Nature Boy]
    #16640737 - 08/03/12 04:00 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I'm still talking about psychs.

Maybe we shouldn't talk about trying to have "bad trips", but about confronting your fears, worries and demons during a psychedelic experience in a controlled setting with a guide or a sitter around, depending on the amount of experience one has gathered with psychedelics. Do you like that better?

- or maybe we should just start talking about MDMA :yesnod:

--------------------
Stand up. You're not alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEywa_devotee
Goddess Worshiper
Male User Gallery

Loc: State of Confusion, Arkan... Flag
Re: The value of bad trips--Read at your own risk! [Re: Lord_McLovin]
    #16650151 - 08/05/12 09:27 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

The real cause of a bad trip is refusal to surrender, let go and accept the experience as it is.

I had an exteremely bad trip where I was puking my guts out like the Exorcist, then after that was over i felt free. Then a voice came in my head telling me you need to get up, turn off the lights and pretend you are not at home... Lock the doors and ignore the police, your worst fears are now coming to fruitition. Due to the serious nature of the call, they will smash the door in, arrest you, find your drugs and send you to prison where you will be raped and abused in everery imaginaible way. I had a choice, either accept it will happen and surrender control or try to flee and avoid the inevitable. I chose not to run, i was so messed up i could hardly walk, let alone drive. After a while i realized there was no police called and it was only a test by what i can only describe as Satan, a test to surrender to fear resulting in the fear coming true, or face your fear and let go resulting in deliverance from evil.

The deepest fear we have is loosing control of our experiences, a bad trip reminds you this control is only an illusion. FWIW some ideas in the OP will get you killed or at the least arrested. Eventually everyone has bad trips so why rush it. The above bad trip was one of the most meaningful trips in my life.

--------------------
"Love one another." "To Love is to know me." "Love is the Law, Love under Will." "In Compassion, all sorrows end." Regardless of the Master, the message is the same- Choose love and you shall live, Choose Fear and you shall die. Help bring peace to this Earth: Love one another, and serve others before yourself.

OfflineLord_McLovin
mad scientist on shrooms
Male User Gallery

Loc: infinite dimensional void
Re: The value of bad trips--Read at your own risk! [Re: Eywa_devotee]
    #16652149 - 08/06/12 07:33 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The real cause of a bad trip is refusal to surrender, let go and accept the experience as it is.

Exactly, it is the same with fears and worries about our own life or other people's lifes. The point is to address them during a low dosed psychedelic experience and to walk through them and to recognize their value for your own life so you can act accordingly.

--------------------
Stand up. You're not alone.

InvisibleOeric McKenna
LIFE CAPS

Loc: Babylon Flag
    #16652472 - 08/06/12 09:25 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Finally some truth!

Offlinemindblown_tripper
Newbie to this site
Female

Loc: U. S, Fl
Re: The value of bad trips--Read at your own risk! [Re: Oeric McKenna]
    #16675089 - 08/10/12 05:40 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

After my last trip, it makes sense that bad trips have value because that night after i calmed down i definately realized even more how precious life is and i questioned why so many people take that for granted. When will the human race open up their eyes and see what's actually in front of them. Breaks my heart that there is so much ugliness in this world.

--------------------
_Ms.Trippy Gills>

OfflinelillFish
Daydreamer
Female User Gallery

Loc: Recliner Flag
Re: The value of bad trips--Read at your own risk! [Re: mindblown_tripper]
    #16692964 - 08/13/12 12:13 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

great post! Bad trips for me have shed light on parts of myself that I despise and want to change. During a trip If I didn't focus on the moment or if I worried about the future I would start feeling bad. I fixed it by focusing on what was happening in front of me in that moment. :smile:

I like tripping the most when I can learn something and most times i don't learn much while I trip alone. When I trip with a friend I already know I have a great possibility of going into a bad trip because it's going to show me things that I don't want to see about myself, it's gonna expose everything. I find out how controlling I am, how I try to make everyone think like I think and end up learning that everyone experiences life in their own special way and I shouldn't try so hard to change that.

If I really wanted to terrify myself, I'd trip at work, but that might really mess me up. :undecided:

--------------------
My Wish & Trade list

Edited by lillFish (08/13/12 12:23 PM)

Offlinehhhp
Stranger

#24002274 - 01/11/17 08:05 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

THE LAST ANSWER ON THIS THREAD IS FIVE YEARS OLD SO IM ASSUMING THAT IT HAS BEEN READ.  WHAT ABOUT THE QUETION; HOW HAVE BAD TRIPS GOTTEN YOU INTO TROUBLES?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom