Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: What is the best strategy for selling stuff online? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16467618 -

whatcha got for sale? Might want to list your warez in the marketplace here, we have quite a few musicians who frequent the board.


--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the best strategy for selling stuff online? [Re: danielx]
    #16467649 -

Yeah just outta curiosity, what kind of bass do you have?


--------------------


Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the best strategy for selling stuff online? [Re: LySergic D]
    #16467692 -

I am selling a 1987 surf green fender P-bass ('57 vintage reissue, in excellent condition, and a New 2011 Fender Jaguar bass, cobalt blue with a TSA Case. 






more pics in my images


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the best strategy for selling stuff online? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16467703 -

That is a sweet P Bass


--------------------


Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the best strategy for selling stuff online? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16467708 -

Yea, and its pretty rare too.  I really need to get a vintage dealer to appraise it.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the best strategy for selling stuff online? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16468337 -

Yo just watch out for ebay. I just got scammed because I sent my perfectly functional xbox and the bitch says its redringing, and does a paypal chargeback. All disputes on my part are ignored.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the best strategy for selling stuff online? [Re: AcidTG]
    #16468375 -

you take that huge risk being a seller on ebay, you literally have no protection against certain types of scams. Not to mention the huge fees, I try to avoid ebay all together these days.

Nice collection man, other then the usual ebay and Craigslist, there are quite a few guitar forums with market place's you might want to look at.


--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the best strategy for selling stuff online? [Re: danielx]
    #16468577 -

Good thing I withdrew the cash from paypal the day I got a complaint from the scammer. Paypal filed the chargeback on an empty account haha. Ill just leave it like that and never use paypal again  :cool:

I am wondering if they can bill my bank behind my back though? Should I change my routing numbers just in case?

Actually, I am going to call them tomorrow. If they don't reverse the chargeback, then I will inquire about their billing process.

Fellow ebayer shroomerites, I WILL figure out how to defeat all scammers.


--------------------

Edited by AcidTG (07/02/12 12:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post ur PIPES n Smokin Stuff HERE!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
daba 76,454 255 03/29/17 07:10 PM
by Green7Alchemist
* i'm gonna sell my beer mugs. YouEnjoyMyself 1,581 9 06/20/04 09:28 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* New form of marketing strategy for movies...I fell for it! orizon 758 1 01/04/04 05:23 AM
by ImYourSpedFriend
* Online Clothing Vendor Aneglakya 1,825 9 09/01/03 01:52 PM
by Aneglakya
* Not gonna sell 1 of my beer mugs YouEnjoyMyself 1,986 17 06/22/04 05:13 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Craigs list scammers. Updated HELP ME?
( 1 2 all )
mikeownow 3,940 29 07/15/06 10:58 AM
by Diploid
* I hate scammers. z@z.com 832 6 12/09/04 10:17 PM
by Jim
* Playing Ultima Online for free
( 1 2 all )
Crass 5,467 33 12/20/11 12:57 AM
by Shins

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,016 topic views. 5 members, 40 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.