Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
I hate scammers.
    #3473442 - 12/09/04 11:46 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I keep getting those scam e-mail that say "we can't find a living relative of this rich person and we need the help of a US citizen to get at his money etc etc". So I have started responding with this:
Quote:

I would love to help you out. I am attaching a scan of my license so you can verify my identity.

Then I attach a goatse image named license.jpg.

I hate fucking scammers.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLe_Canard
The Happy Mutant

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: I hate scammers. [Re: z@z.com]
    #3473480 - 12/09/04 11:54 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:lol: ! Classic indeed! Just watch out though. They'll probably try to send you a virus next time, as they tried with me....

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Re: I hate scammers. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3473518 - 12/10/04 12:02 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
:lol: ! Classic indeed! Just watch out though. They'll probably try to send you a virus next time, as they tried with me....

No worries. I don't download attachments or use outlook.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3473527 - 12/10/04 12:04 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

My girlfriend keeps getting real mail chain letters. Tons of them. We have even recieved pyramid scemes.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Re: I hate scammers. [Re: Jim]
    #3473540 - 12/10/04 12:07 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Start printing out goatse or tubgirl pictures and sending them back. Get creative. We should start making intollerable to be a scammer.

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Happy Mutant

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3473570 - 12/10/04 12:14 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

z@z.com said:
Quote:

ToiletDuk said:

No worries. I don't download attachments or use outlook.

Same here. It was like hitting a brick wall, really. I thought about reporting them, but I doubt that would've done any good. So I just placed that whole ISP in the spam filters, and I haven't heard from them since...

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: I hate scammers. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3473594 - 12/10/04 12:17 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

next time I get one I will post the address in this thread.  You guys can all send anything you want. :hellfire:

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub