Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: I have scurvy [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #16413345 -

MisterMuscaria said:
I went to the dentist today with tooth and gum problems.
  • Teeth felt like they were gonna fall out and wobbled
  • gums were inflamed
  • blood whenever I brush or eat
  • ulcers between the teeth
  • mouth tasted/smelled like deemsters...all the time




I was anticipating an expensive surgery.
However they informed me that I had scurvy due to a vitamin c defficiency.

Now Im upping my vitamin C intake, should clear up in a week.

it just trips me out that I have scurvy...ya know?



Look for Vitamin C with ROSEHIPS!!!  That's the one you want to get.

Damn LIMEY....

Start Taking A multivitamin in the morning.  And you might want to add more Citrus, more specifically, Lemons or Limes.....


--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: Its Pat]
    #16413423 -

:dontspillme:

how in the 21st century do you get motherfucking scurvy?




i mean seriously the fuck?



you can buy like over 9000 grams of vitamin c for like 7 dollars


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: Salomon]
    #16413714 -

Salomon said:
:dontspillme:

how in the 21st century do you get motherfucking scurvy?




i mean seriously the fuck?



you can buy like over 9000 grams of vitamin c for like 7 dollars



:strokebeard:  arrrrrrrrggggggggggg :pirate:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: Salomon]
    #16413720 -

Salomon said:
:dontspillme:

how in the 21st century do you get motherfucking scurvy?




i mean seriously the fuck?



you can buy like over 9000 grams of vitamin c for like 7 dollars



I didn't want to write it so I waited for someone to quote.

Vitamin C is absolutely everywhere...

whats your diet like OP?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: Patlal]
    #16413751 -

I'm going to floss more...

Glad you figured out your dilemma though, op.


--------------------
Emerge and See.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #16413752 -

I hate to laugh at someones misfortune but...

Who the fuck gets scurvy nowadays...
:rofl:

Hope you heal up quick.
Good luck with the scarlet fever and smallpox as well.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: drawde]
    #16413846 -

I can't imagine getting scurvy, though I've heard of it happening before to a friend of a friend. I think I eat too much in general to get it myself, though - especially recently I've been pretty careful to get everything I need without supplements. :feelsgoodman:

Vitamin C is like the coolest nutrient to stock up on. Everything it's in tastes awesome. Drink yourself plenty o' High-C!


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: Salomon]
    #16413878 -

Salomon said:
:dontspillme:

how in the 21st century do you get motherfucking scurvy?




i mean seriously the fuck?



you can buy like over 9000 grams of vitamin c for like 7 dollars



Simple, Malnutrition!


--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: Its Pat]
    #16414356 -

Careful OP tho, I've had a lot of good family and friends that have OD'd from to much vitamin C. Just be careful not to go over the limit. wouldnt want to lose a shroomerite to vitamin C..


--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/kv7JN.gif

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: Tesseract11]
    #16414595 -

Tesseract11 said:
Careful OP tho, I've had a lot of good family and friends that have OD'd from to much vitamin C. Just be careful not to go over the limit. wouldnt want to lose a shroomerite to vitamin C..



Stop. All that will happen if you "OD' on C is get diarrhea, if that. Read about Linus Pauling's work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: Viveka]
    #16414625 -

My best friend died from an vitamin C overdose.
I know what that shit can do to you if to much is consumed.


--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/kv7JN.gif

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: Tesseract11]
    #16414745 -

I have seen way too many young people fall victim to the 'C' :frown: Shooting lemon juice in their dicks... bad scene.

Anyhow, I have been laughing for the entire time I have been reading this thread. I am glad that you got scurvy so that I could read this. Good day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: Doctor_Ew420]
    #16414837 -

Doctor_Ew420 said:
:frown: Shooting lemon juice in their dicks... bad scene.





Wait, what?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #16414904 -

I've always knowed you was a scurvy knave! :pirate:

Serious advice, though: Don't buy a synthetic vitamin C.  Many clinical studies have shown them to have either no effect, a very slight effect, or in some cases a negative effect, on your C levels.  I would get a MegaFood whole food vitamin C.  And like Wiccan said, eat tons of fruit.

And yeah, probiotics are a good idea too.


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: drewbocop]
    #16415487 -

drewbocop said:
Arrrr matey, sorry to hear ye!



:rofldrunk: that cracked me up


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: All We Perceive]
    #16415607 -

All We Perceive said:
Acidic_Sloth said:
i wish i was rich. :frown:


i have a bully?



You said I looked exactly like a kid you new before.  Maybe I am him.  :trippinbawelz:



hah! i had totally forgotten about saying that. it's true, you do still look like him. i don't think you are him though.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: Asante]
    #16416847 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
MisterMuscaria, do yourself a big favor anjd get on a multivitamin/mineral supplement.  If you have scurvy thats likely a sign you have several vitamin & mineral deficiencies, a multi catches them all.

People should strive to eat at least half a pound of veggies and 2 pieces of fruit each day.



Already have one, just been slacking on it.
Im taking a multi now AND adding extra C.
I have a hard time getting that much fruit and veggies but Ill make more of an effort.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: Caine]
    #16416850 -

Caine said:
If you have hemlock trees near your house, try picking a few needles and chewing on them. They're full of vit-c!





you're tryina kill me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #16416860 -

i already know how to fix it and am doing everything, I just wanted to share so people could laugh at my misfortune.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #16416899 -

Fresh veggies!!!!!! Do you only eat at fast food places?
Watch Fat Sick and Nearly Dead. The creator posted it for free for
a short time on their website. Or watch it on netflix.

Eat your goddam vegtables. Or don't.


--------------------
I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this. I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Edited by Ganzig (06/21/12 08:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I hate flossing!
( 1 2 all )
Pandemonium 1,713 22 10/01/10 12:16 AM
by Pandemonium
* Do you take multi-vitamins?
( 1 2 all )
EdibleStereos 1,526 26 09/28/13 08:44 PM
by Moonshoe
* Need to see the Dentist? Don't go to Colorado 1EyeCries 402 9 07/18/12 09:32 PM
by Maverick
* the dentist hobbitxkillyou 698 4 01/05/06 10:07 AM
by Konnrade
* How often do you floss?
( 1 2 all )
WAN 2,168 21 01/14/16 07:34 PM
by sun_spots
* Do you floss your teeth?
( 1 2 3 all )
MilkdudTitties 2,438 44 03/09/13 01:10 PM
by g00ru
* Havent been to the dentist in 5 years!
( 1 2 3 all )
SunnyD 3,428 45 01/20/14 11:05 PM
by Tmethyl
* Do you guys actually floss?
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,219 34 07/04/07 01:57 AM
by makaveli8x8

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,250 topic views. 5 members, 10 guests and 150 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.