Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: I have scurvy [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #16412554 -

Dude, tang and OJ and vitamin C chewables are really a shitty way to get vitamin C. Eat leafy, green vegetables. Peppers, bell peppers, kale, brocolli, any dark, leafy greens are much higher in C than oranges and they have other benefits too, more so than citrus fruit. Orange Juice is not really that high in C and is not the health food it's been made out to be by the OJ lobby. It's junk food.

Get yourself a buffered C supplement like Ester-C because all those highly acidic forms of C you're taking are going to lower the pH in your mouth and systemically and make it harder for your body to fight off those sores and infections.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #16412557 -

alcoholichunter said:
Very true acidic, my dentist said that what makes your breath stink a lot of times is that the plaque acts like a splinter in your gums, and that when you floss regularly you "pull them out"


Makes your mouth not smell like shit anymore. Flossing is a pain in the ass, but it is worth it in the long run.



lol, Dentists don't know shit. It's the ecology of bacteria in your mouth and body overall that cause shit breath. Not a couple tiny pieces of food stuck between your teeth. Fuckin' dentists, I swear. Most doctors too. Modern medicine is a state state of affairs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: Viveka]
    #16412562 -

i eat plenty of leafy greens and peppers but still dont seem to get enough, hence why ive added the other things.

and I also have ester-c.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #16412570 -

Might wanna get a second opinion on the "scurvy" then. I wouldn't give too much weight to a dentist's medical opinion, especially if they've told me I'm suffering a condition that's been all but eliminated in the modern world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: Viveka]
    #16412602 -

the food pyramid does not accurately represent an adequate amount of vitamin c consumption.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: Viveka]
    #16412607 -

But, as I said, around the time the scurvy started things were very hectic, I was missing meals and not getting all the food groups in one day.

Some days I would eat leafy greens or citrus fruit, other days I wouldnt...sometimes I wouldnt eat for a couple days.

Things should get better once my diet returns to normal though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #16412625 -

Yeah man that's fucking weird that'd like finding out you have the plague.
Let me tell you that Listerine does wonders.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #16412632 -

:lolwut:  Oranges are like .50 a pop bro in Colorado.  Where do you live?  Fucking Zambia or some shit?  Jesus man.  Jesus.  :pipesmoke:


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: All We Perceive]
    #16412635 -

strawberries have way more vitamin C.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #16412639 -

Those bitches are like 4 dollars a box.  We're not rich like you, sloth.


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #16412640 -

If I confessed I was your bully, would you believe me?


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: All We Perceive]
    #16412657 -

i wish i was rich. :frown:


i have a bully?


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: All We Perceive]
    #16412660 -

Ive got enough to buy them when I do go grocery shopping...I just often dont have enough money to even go grocery shopping.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #16412715 -

If you're an orange peeler then start cutting them, it will revolutionise your entire philosophy on oranges.

Into four segments and suck the shit out of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #16412716 -

There's nothing wrong with supplements if your piss or shit turns colors you're obviously digesting it. Though they say it's better it have it throughout the day.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #16412737 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
i wish i was rich. :frown:


i have a bully?



You said I looked exactly like a kid you new before.  Maybe I am him.  :trippinbawelz:


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: All We Perceive]
    #16412741 -

maybe Im you're bully

:punish:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #16412891 -

MisterMuscaria, do yourself a big favor anjd get on a multivitamin/mineral supplement.  If you have scurvy thats likely a sign you have several vitamin & mineral deficiencies, a multi catches them all.

People should strive to eat at least half a pound of veggies and 2 pieces of fruit each day.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: MisterMuscaria] * 3
    #16412908 -

If you have hemlock trees near your house, try picking a few needles and chewing on them. They're full of vit-c!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have scurvy [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #16412911 -

You need fresh fruit and good vibes:



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I hate flossing!
( 1 2 all )
Pandemonium 1,713 22 10/01/10 12:16 AM
by Pandemonium
* Do you take multi-vitamins?
( 1 2 all )
EdibleStereos 1,526 26 09/28/13 08:44 PM
by Moonshoe
* Need to see the Dentist? Don't go to Colorado 1EyeCries 402 9 07/18/12 09:32 PM
by Maverick
* the dentist hobbitxkillyou 698 4 01/05/06 10:07 AM
by Konnrade
* How often do you floss?
( 1 2 all )
WAN 2,168 21 01/14/16 07:34 PM
by sun_spots
* Do you floss your teeth?
( 1 2 3 all )
MilkdudTitties 2,438 44 03/09/13 01:10 PM
by g00ru
* Havent been to the dentist in 5 years!
( 1 2 3 all )
SunnyD 3,428 45 01/20/14 11:05 PM
by Tmethyl
* Do you guys actually floss?
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,219 34 07/04/07 01:57 AM
by makaveli8x8

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,250 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 20 queries.