Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #16394946 -

I would rather pay an extra couple hundred bucks then have to wait months on end to get my tv and then possibly get trampled, shot, etc on black friday when I might not even get the tv before someone else gets em all.  Thats just me though:shrug:


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #16395156 -

What ever you do don't go with generic store brand crap.  There are deals out there you just have to look.  When I picked out a tv I did allot of online shopping but ended up getting one from bestbuy.  The sales guy was lying about how good the store brand ones were, and they ware actually a good price for the size but then I went around the corner and found a stack of boxes for an LG one on-sale for the same price he didn't show me, only difference is it was 1080 instead of 720 like the one he was trying to sell.  I picked up the box immediately and said fuck you sales person.  not rely though :tongue:

$350 for 32" 1080p, think thats still a good deal and from bestbuy lol


--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #16395165 -

Just get like a 42 or 46 inch Vizio. You don't even have to get 1080 at that size. You'll have plenty of that $1000 left to spend on other shit, like maybe a decent receiver and some speakers to go with the TV. TVs are fucking dirt cheap now, the 40 whatever inch Vizio I bought five years ago was like $1,000, now you can get the same shit for around $500.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: jewunit]
    #16395717 -

Just wait a few years, they will be higher than hd, thin as paper, 3d and flexible, probably 21:9 ratio and the colors make ur 720p look like poo.  just sayin.


--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: tospace]
    #16395841 -

Im gonna go with the same model my family has except a bit bigger, theres is a sony bravia 40 inch 1080p and Im gonna get the same one except its 55 inches.  Just got done looking at it in the store and its got a good price, 898$ which is the best deal I have found.  The same size vizio right next to it was a 100 dollars more, I dont know wtf that was about id rather have a sony.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #16395881 -

I'm not really sure why you think Vizio is a cheap brand.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: jewunit]
    #16399385 -

The price is why.  Im fucking pissed though, looks like I wont be getting a tv anytime soon now.  I had my mind made up after going to walmart last night and saw they had the 55 inch sony bravia 1080p flatscreen for 898$, I had to wait till today to get my paycheck and then was gonna pick it up after work.  Well little did I know that it was just a fathers day sale price and not the actual price and its fucking 500$ more only 12 hours later since I was at the store:sad::mad2:.  I was getting a tv because I had a 1000$ to spend and have been clean for along time now and didnt wanna blow it on getting high, looks like getting high will be what I spend it on after all.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #16399479 -

PeterGriffin467 said:
I would rather pay an extra couple hundred bucks then have to wait months on end to get my tv and then possibly get trampled, shot, etc on black friday when I might not even get the tv before someone else gets em all.  Thats just me though:shrug:



i think its one of the :facepalm: of american culture, did this once and had no idea how shitty people would be to each other just to get some electronics you could get on the internet  for nearly the same prices...i refuse to be apart of any that bullshit... i dont blame you one bit sir...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #16400057 -

PeterGriffin467 said:
I would rather pay an extra couple hundred bucks then have to wait months on end to get my tv and then possibly get trampled, shot, etc on black friday when I might not even get the tv before someone else gets em all.  Thats just me though:shrug:



PeterGriffin467 said:
The price is why.  Im fucking pissed though, looks like I wont be getting a tv anytime soon now.  I had my mind made up after going to walmart last night and saw they had the 55 inch sony bravia 1080p flatscreen for 898$, I had to wait till today to get my paycheck and then was gonna pick it up after work.  Well little did I know that it was just a fathers day sale price and not the actual price and its fucking 500$ more only 12 hours later since I was at the store:sad::mad2:.  I was getting a tv because I had a 1000$ to spend and have been clean for along time now and didnt wanna blow it on getting high, looks like getting high will be what I spend it on after all.



:doublefacepalm:

You guys are just not playing the cards right at all! Go ahead and buy your full price tv's if it makes you happy for somereason. seems like a waste of money to me. OP Don't get high over this stupid shit. But come on dewd your pissing that money away. Did you do any reasearch at all shop around for prices anywhere!?!  What ur saying is you just walked into Walmart (walmart really dewd) with a g to blow on a tv and thats the entire basis of shopping you did on this? Do you know anything bout tv's? like what features do you want? Is this for gaming movies tv? Where in your house is this going. Do you want 3d or smart tvs? Is size more important than quality? are you upgrading in a year or ten? What bout audio? Have you considered any of these factors? Or are you just gonna walk in to walmart and drop $1000 on something because its says sony and has a flat screen. jeeezzee you can wait to upgrade a few months when you know they are going on significant sale. Thats wasting your money brah. Plus all the new nexgen stuff comes out for holidays anyways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #16400282 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
You guys are just not playing the cards right at all! Go ahead and buy your full price tv's if it makes you happy for somereason. seems like a waste of money to me. OP Don't get high over this stupid shit. But come on dewd your pissing that money away. Did you do any reasearch at all shop around for prices anywhere!?!  What ur saying is you just walked into Walmart (walmart really dewd) with a g to blow on a tv and thats the entire basis of shopping you did on this? Do you know anything bout tv's? like what features do you want? Is this for gaming movies tv? Where in your house is this going. Do you want 3d or smart tvs? Is size more important than quality? are you upgrading in a year or ten? What bout audio? Have you considered any of these factors? Or are you just gonna walk in to walmart and drop $1000 on something because its says sony and has a flat screen. jeeezzee you can wait to upgrade a few months when you know they are going on significant sale. Thats wasting your money brah. Plus all the new nexgen stuff comes out for holidays anyways.



You can find good deals online or at anytime of the year if you do your homework... it's not exclusive to "Black Friday" where people start lining up outside of the store at midnight like maniacs. Fuck that scene.

I just find it ironic when my cousins/family members leave the Thanksgiving party; a holiday dinner centered around family and being grateful for the simple things in life (a hot meal) to go stand in line in sub zero temperatures waiting to blow hundreds of dollars on electronics they don't really need. :shrug:

I'm usually just grateful to have a Friday off to sleep in. But to each their own.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: Subconscious]
    #16400453 -

If you think I'm not grateful for the family and things I have you don't fucking know me man...not at all. :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #16400595 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
If you think I'm not grateful for the family and things I have you don't fucking know me man...not at all. :peace:



I wasn't trying to imply that. Just sharing my own perception/experience of people in my own family who are part of the "Black Friday" craze. To me "Black Friday" represents the pinnacle of consumerism. I mean; I buy shit (obviously I am using a computer) but I would never get to the point where I'm running around at 5 in the morning the day after Thanksgiving trying to get deals on electronics I don't really need.

Sorry if you that offends you. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: Subconscious]
    #16400888 -



imo
picking a t.v. thats cost a few more bucks is always better then a return trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: Konyap]
    #16401479 -

Dude, I have a vizio and its the shit. No complaints whatsoever. It even gets the HD channels.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: itsthedank]
    #16401497 -

itsthedank said:
Dude, I have a vizio and its the shit. No complaints whatsoever. It even gets the HD channels.



i know, free hd channels, its sweet as fuck. i didnt find them til a few months after i got my tv. are your channels numbered like 109-722 and do they change every once in a while?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: Pilz]
    #16401512 -

mine are actually in the 1500's and so on...it's kinda weird...I guess it depends on the cable company. But when football season comes around, its the SHIT!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #16405469 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
PeterGriffin467 said:
I would rather pay an extra couple hundred bucks then have to wait months on end to get my tv and then possibly get trampled, shot, etc on black friday when I might not even get the tv before someone else gets em all.  Thats just me though:shrug:



PeterGriffin467 said:
The price is why.  Im fucking pissed though, looks like I wont be getting a tv anytime soon now.  I had my mind made up after going to walmart last night and saw they had the 55 inch sony bravia 1080p flatscreen for 898$, I had to wait till today to get my paycheck and then was gonna pick it up after work.  Well little did I know that it was just a fathers day sale price and not the actual price and its fucking 500$ more only 12 hours later since I was at the store:sad::mad2:.  I was getting a tv because I had a 1000$ to spend and have been clean for along time now and didnt wanna blow it on getting high, looks like getting high will be what I spend it on after all.



:doublefacepalm:

You guys are just not playing the cards right at all! Go ahead and buy your full price tv's if it makes you happy for somereason. seems like a waste of money to me. OP Don't get high over this stupid shit. But come on dewd your pissing that money away. Did you do any reasearch at all shop around for prices anywhere!?!  What ur saying is you just walked into Walmart (walmart really dewd) with a g to blow on a tv and thats the entire basis of shopping you did on this? Do you know anything bout tv's? like what features do you want? Is this for gaming movies tv? Where in your house is this going. Do you want 3d or smart tvs? Is size more important than quality? are you upgrading in a year or ten? What bout audio? Have you considered any of these factors? Or are you just gonna walk in to walmart and drop $1000 on something because its says sony and has a flat screen. jeeezzee you can wait to upgrade a few months when you know they are going on significant sale. Thats wasting your money brah. Plus all the new nexgen stuff comes out for holidays anyways.



First off I am not saying Im getting high over not being able to get a tv I meant I would be getting high because if I dont buy the Tv I will have a good chunk of extra money laying around and I will likely have a hard time not getting high with it.  Second yes I have fucking researched as much as I could and tried to find the best price like I always do, Im not rich, I fucking make 8.50$ an hour and had to work two 72 hour weeks to afford a tv in this price range and and third a sony, LG, samsung is the exact same whether its at walmart vs bestbuy or whatever electronics store so I dont know why you would in the same paragraph say "go ahead and spend full price if it makes you happy" implying that Im an idiot when you are basicaly saying you would pay the 500$ extra dollars just to say you got it at bestbuy or whatever instead of walmart.  I think its become the new "cool" thing these days for people to say they hate walmart.  I for one dont like being in the actual store but I love walmart for their prices.  Everything is cheaper there, EVERYTHING.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #16405491 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
PeterGriffin467 said:
I would rather pay an extra couple hundred bucks then have to wait months on end to get my tv and then possibly get trampled, shot, etc on black friday when I might not even get the tv before someone else gets em all.  Thats just me though:shrug:



PeterGriffin467 said:
The price is why.  Im fucking pissed though, looks like I wont be getting a tv anytime soon now.  I had my mind made up after going to walmart last night and saw they had the 55 inch sony bravia 1080p flatscreen for 898$, I had to wait till today to get my paycheck and then was gonna pick it up after work.  Well little did I know that it was just a fathers day sale price and not the actual price and its fucking 500$ more only 12 hours later since I was at the store:sad::mad2:.  I was getting a tv because I had a 1000$ to spend and have been clean for along time now and didnt wanna blow it on getting high, looks like getting high will be what I spend it on after all.



:doublefacepalm:

You guys are just not playing the cards right at all! Go ahead and buy your full price tv's if it makes you happy for somereason. seems like a waste of money to me. OP Don't get high over this stupid shit. But come on dewd your pissing that money away. Did you do any reasearch at all shop around for prices anywhere!?!  What ur saying is you just walked into Walmart (walmart really dewd) with a g to blow on a tv and thats the entire basis of shopping you did on this? Do you know anything bout tv's? like what features do you want? Is this for gaming movies tv? Where in your house is this going. Do you want 3d or smart tvs? Is size more important than quality? are you upgrading in a year or ten? What bout audio? Have you considered any of these factors? Or are you just gonna walk in to walmart and drop $1000 on something because its says sony and has a flat screen. jeeezzee you can wait to upgrade a few months when you know they are going on significant sale. Thats wasting your money brah. Plus all the new nexgen stuff comes out for holidays anyways.



First off I am not saying Im getting high over not being able to get a tv I meant I would be getting high because if I dont buy the Tv I will have a good chunk of extra money laying around and I will likely have a hard time not getting high with it.  Second yes I have fucking researched as much as I could and tried to find the best price like I always do, Im not rich, I fucking make 8.50$ an hour and had to work two 72 hour weeks to afford a tv in this price range and and third a sony, LG, samsung is the exact same whether its at walmart vs bestbuy or whatever electronics store so I dont know why you would in the same paragraph say "go ahead and spend full price if it makes you happy" implying that Im an idiot when you are basicaly saying you would pay the 500$ extra dollars just to say you got it at bestbuy or whatever instead of walmart.  I think its become the new "cool" thing these days for people to say they hate walmart.  I for one dont like being in the actual store but I love walmart for their prices.  Everything is cheaper there, EVERYTHING.  You sure think you know me dont you?  Like have you been with me for the last 4 fucking weeks going into every store I can think of looking at everything in detail and then whichever ones that I liked went home and read likely for hours about it?  I fucking wont even buy a dvd or whatever that I realy want if its 10$ until I look everywhere else just in case I can get it for 5$ so yeah dont act like you know shit about me. Your just butthurt that me and someone else thought your black friday idea was stupid and not worth the couple hundred dollar deal, only someone who is even poorer than me wouldnt be able to comprehend that.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #16406221 -

dewd idc I was trying to help you find best tv for your money. If you answered any of the questions in my previous post I could have helped you find the perfect tv for you in that price range. There are several reasons I hate Walmart not just because it "cool". Maybe this might scratch the surface Criticism of Walmart. But mainly because anything you could get at walmart I'm willing to bet you can find it cheaper online or at least shop around which it didn't sound like you did.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone have a "cheaper" flat screen brand like vizio or insignia etc? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #16406407 -

You still could get a smaller tv and then get binocular glasses to view it bigger.  Or just sit closer to it.  I mean it only makes since to have a big tv if your rich or if you have a family thats gonna sit around and watch it.  21'5 1080p monitor for me, and its huge when I get real close to it :lol: I also watch hd movies from 4 feet away on my bed.


--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anybody know any Internet retailiers of Good FLAT SCREEN monitors- PsillyNilly 930 6 01/25/05 01:56 PM
by phi1618
* Late Night Crew's insignia thread (updated) TYL3R 1,677 16 01/16/14 02:54 AM
by NWlight
* Cheaper Prices at 'Guitarget' lid 1,359 12 10/14/05 10:25 PM
by lid
* Brand name vs Off brand VoidOfsPg 912 7 03/13/06 04:49 PM
by Taco Chef
* whos in your friends online screen?
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 2,015 32 09/07/05 04:26 PM
by nookjohn
* Anyone with a big screen tv lemon_lw 1,626 16 08/06/06 06:54 PM
by Prisoner#1
* What is a good brand name computer? klonokingpin 781 14 10/07/05 06:50 PM
by downforpot
* What does your screen name mean?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
MOTH 11,140 103 08/11/17 06:33 PM
by trscstghst

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,586 topic views. 8 members, 40 guests and 135 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.