Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Got offered a double blowjob
    #16293820 -

A girl and a guy.  Both good looking.  I thought about it and said no thanks.  But the rest of the night I was like fuck, I could be getting my dick sucked right now.  What would you have done?


--------------------
"FlexXx said:
To answer some of your questions...If by "ms" you mean "magic shrooms" then yes that's what I'm trying to grow"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got offered a double blowjob [Re: asdfasdf] * 1
    #16293823 -

why wouldnt you do that wtf if your not into guys at least take the chick up on that offer


--------------------


01:21:35 ‹Enlil› I know how to handle the cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got offered a double blowjob [Re: The Boat]
    #16293825 -

I'd pass too.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got offered a double blowjob [Re: thoughts]
    #16293831 -

Yeah totally woulda let the chick blow me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got offered a double blowjob [Re: thoughts]
    #16293832 -

I woulda done it. 2 mouths on your dick is out of this world or more so 1 mouth deep throating an the other gargling your balls......YES PLEASE. Not to mention knowing a bi swinging couple is Fucking awesome to have as friends. But hey whatever floats your boat. :shrug:


--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got offered a double blowjob [Re: czach]
    #16293835 -

The Boat said:
why wouldnt you do that wtf if your not into guys at least take the chick up on that offer




czach said:
Yeah totally woulda let the chick blow me



duuuuuuuuuh...

she said no.


--------------------
"FlexXx said:
To answer some of your questions...If by "ms" you mean "magic shrooms" then yes that's what I'm trying to grow"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got offered a double blowjob [Re: asdfasdf]
    #16293854 -

I thought they both offered.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got offered a double blowjob [Re: czach]
    #16293858 -

I think what OP means is it was a double bj as in both at once or nothing. Right?


--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got offered a double blowjob [Re: czach] * 2
    #16293866 -

I think it was a "both or none" type of thing.

I'm guessing he didn't want some guy all over your business.

Which makes sense considering he isn't gay (I'm just assuming).

But these days, you hipsters just go with the "AS LONG AS THERE'S NO EMOTIONS, IT'S STRAIGHT. A MOUTH IS A MOUTH, MAN."

Whatever helps you feel more comfortable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got offered a double blowjob [Re: shadyy] * 1
    #16293889 -

Lol hipsters. "Skin is skin maaaaaaaaaaaaan!"


--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got offered a double blowjob [Re: asdfasdf]
    #16293995 -

asdfasdf said:
A girl and a guy.  Both good looking.  I thought about it and said no thanks.  But the rest of the night I was like fuck, I could be getting my dick sucked right now.  What would you have done?



either could have asked and i would have dropped my pants

im not gay or nothin but boy do i love getting my dick sucked.

ok maybe a lil gay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got offered a double blowjob [Re: Rewindicus] * 3
    #16293999 -

If they were hipsters, they were probably offering you a music album called "double blowjob" which you "probably haven't heard of." Never know with those types...


--------------------
Even if it seems certain that you will lose, retaliate. Neither wisdom or technique has a place in this. A real man does not think of victory or defeat. He plunges recklessly towards an irrational death. By doing this, you will awaken from your dreams. - Tsunetomo Yamamoto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got offered a double blowjob [Re: 46 and 2]
    #16294006 -

lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got offered a double blowjob [Re: asdfasdf]
    #16294010 -

BJs are lame. I'd rather get a handie.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got offered a double blowjob [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #16294013 -

Rail_Gun said:
BJs are lame. I'd rather get a handie.



Four-handie. :yesnod:

A good bj is good, though, and this couple probably has some practice.
OP, you shoulda done it and reported back.


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got offered a double blowjob [Re: Ellis Dee] * 1
    #16294015 -

you're insane

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got offered a double blowjob [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #16294018 -

Rail_Gun said:
BJs are lame. I'd rather get a handie.



Video related


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got offered a double blowjob [Re: czach]
    #16294104 -

asdfasdf said:
The Boat said:
why wouldnt you do that wtf if your not into guys at least take the chick up on that offer




czach said:
Yeah totally woulda let the chick blow me



duuuuuuuuuh...

she said no.




:ifyoucanawe:
czach said:
I thought they both offered.



or was it just a "i will if you will" type thing





im not following you op


--------------------


01:21:35 ‹Enlil› I know how to handle the cock

Edited by The Boat (05/28/12 07:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got offered a double blowjob [Re: The Boat]
    #16294129 -

I would not be interested in that.

I'd fuck his GF in her asshole and I dunno maybe he could lick my nipples?

I'll bet that's how it starts...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got offered a double blowjob [Re: Humility]
    #16294137 -

yes.

den you feel your balls getting sucked and are like "dude stop"

then he stops and your like
"hey wait, do that again, it felt good"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Double meat scandal Phychotron 789 6 10/21/06 05:23 PM
by Phychotron
* Hipster Trends Across the Internet (no, not hippy, hipster) Twirling 2,874 18 05/31/05 09:52 PM
by Twirling
* Blowjob Poll
( 1 2 3 all )
blacksabbathrulz 5,704 57 07/10/06 11:56 PM
by Gumby
* March 20th- Steak and Blowjob Day.. inquire within
( 1 2 all )
Banez 5,606 22 02/10/09 08:38 PM
by memes
* Blowjob Problems
( 1 2 3 all )
duster 6,167 57 09/08/05 08:37 PM
by Ripple
* Happy Steak and Blowjob day guys!
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 5,997 21 03/14/06 02:22 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Blowjob #2
( 1 2 all )
peace_n_love 3,243 21 04/30/06 01:46 PM
by theuser
* Attention smokers! marijuana 'doubles mental health risk'
( 1 2 all )
Xionide 4,871 28 03/01/05 06:26 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,000 topic views. 7 members, 98 guests and 163 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.