Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Can Mixing Valium and alcohol kill you or make you do stupid things?
    #16057626 -

I did some valium, and drank a bunch of beer, and was really fucking high and numb, and we were sitting in the park smoking blunts in a circle.  So this friend of mine, this big Mexican girl sitting next to me, who had a Humungous set of ta-ta, I remember I had an urge and I reached over and pulled one of those huge fucking tits out of her shirt.  So she slapped the fucking shit out of me and the next thing I know, it's morning and im at my friends house.

Someone told me I should be dead... :shrug:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can Mixing Valium and alcohol kill you or make you do stupid things? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16057633 -

Aw man... that sounds like something I could do. :zomgwtf:

I have only mixed benzos and alcohol in serious quantity once, and I was mondo fucked. I'm glad there were no huge breasts on any of my friends that night.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can Mixing Valium and alcohol kill you or make you do stupid things? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16057654 -

I've mixed Klono and beer a lot.

I'm still alive.

Never pulled out a titty though. I did once put a potato chip bag clip on my ass hairs, and ran around my friends apartment.

I didn't remember that though, it's just what they told me.

Usually just a black out night, with some fun stories the next day.

I hear it's dangerous. But again. I'm still alive.


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can Mixing Valium and alcohol kill you or make you do stupid things? [Re: Bundy]
    #16057674 -

The government would say the marijuana caused you to pull the titty out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can Mixing Valium and alcohol kill you or make you do stupid things? [Re: Bundy]
    #16057678 -

Bundy said:
I've mixed Klono and beer a lot.

I'm still alive.

Never pulled out a titty though. I did once put a potato chip bag clip on my ass hairs, and ran around my friends apartment.

I didn't remember that though, it's just what they told me.

Usually just a black out night, with some fun stories the next day.

I hear it's dangerous. But again. I'm still alive.



Klono is Klonopin?  What does it do.  My doctor just recently said she wanted to add a prescription of Klonopin to my Trazodone to make me sleep, but I turned it down.  :confused:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can Mixing Valium and alcohol kill you or make you do stupid things? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16057687 -

Klonopin is the only benzo that's ever been of real use to me. It lasts all day and is very effective at curbing acute anxiety without inebriation (that I could detect).

I've only taken it once, but it was a godsend that one time.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can Mixing Valium and alcohol kill you or make you do stupid things? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16057697 -

Aren't you like 50 or something. And you don't even know basic shit like downer + downer = bad? Jeesus fuck.

Benzo + opiate = bad
Benzo + alcohol = bad
Alcohol + opiate = bad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can Mixing Valium and alcohol kill you or make you do stupid things? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16057705 -

You can die from benzo's and booze.

You need a lot of both but it happens.

I believe john baluschi (no clue on spelling) died from valium and booze.


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can Mixing Valium and alcohol kill you or make you do stupid things? [Re: fee]
    #16057714 -

typically pills and alcohol are an awful mix and an automatic blackout

valium is a benzo isnt it? so yeah mixing that with alcohol will fuck you up and you will do extremely uncharacteristic dumb shit that you will never truly remember

u will live, but its def a bad combo...and u could def die from it too


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can Mixing Valium and alcohol kill you or make you do stupid things? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #16057748 -

Yea but since I am no longer young and stupid, and haven't really touched tranquilizers since then, but i've heard they are bad with alcohol.  I guess what really should have killed me was a massive dose of 714's with dilaudid and beer.  But all that happened was I woke up at my girlfriends house (Baptist preacher dad)  naked in her closet and heard her mom telling her, "Young lady, one day you are going to wake in and find yourself burning in hell" and had one MASSIVE fucking hangover.  I guess i am just tolerant to opiates/downers. (My doctor said some people are, they just don't work well for them for pain, etc.)  So I usually get double doses of things like demerol and stuff. :shrug:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can Mixing Valium and alcohol kill you or make you do stupid things? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #16057755 -

last year, id load up on any benzo i could get, valiums, kpins, xanax, ativan + more. i mean load up too, a good 7-15mgs sometimes while drunk as fuck. id mix alotta the benzos as well too. tht was the only time i ever took benzos was when i was drunk and that was every fri/sat night.

the only time i ever blacked out while mixing these two was when i took 3mgs xanax while drunk n then smoked weed.

i dont know how i aint dead eighter. be careful with these powerful drugs, im lucky my dumbass is still here.

take it from me, dont follow my dumbass actions, let this be a lesson of.. dont be stupid like me lol


--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can Mixing Valium and alcohol kill you or make you do stupid things? [Re: starfire_xes] * 1
    #16057777 -

Now all I can think about is huge breasts.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can Mixing Valium and alcohol kill you or make you do stupid things? [Re: tripp23]
    #16057784 -

yea its no good...admittedly I do it a lot though...

I don't go overboard though. for instance I'll take 2mg of xanax and drink like 4 beers :shrug: although sometimes that can get out of hand and turn into a lot more beer and probably more xanax...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can Mixing Valium and alcohol kill you or make you do stupid things? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #16057788 -

Fuck, I will never know for sure. I went to a bonfire with some semi-friends... I knew this girl I was basically in love with would be there. She had showed some interest before when I had a girlfriend... Being single and having a few 2mg clonazepam, I took one and headed off to the fire.

I was offered some free beer which I wasn't expecting, so I drank one, or seven. It is not clear.

I know that I woke up in a house I had never been in before, looked out these peoples bay window into a town I did not recognize and checked my back in the mirror for kidney removal (joking)

I stumbled around for a good 20 minutes before a good friend of mine in similar shape stumbled out of a room and said "welcome to my dad's place" Relieved... I asked him what happened, he said he was as wasted and remembered little but that me and him stole the remainder of a 24 case of beer, and started running down a highway in the country. Pitch black. Apparently someone's mother was concerned with out depravity and drove down the highway to pick us up. I apparently refused the ride and fought with my friend 'tug of rope' style for a few seconds before I let go and he went flying into the highway and I flew 5 feet down into a marshy ditch. Years later I went to the friends house that was having the bonfire and saw his mom, I did not think we had met.
When this guys mom saw me she started laughing SO hard! She said she was going to pee. She explained to me that she found me under a bench very close to the fire, still awake but gibbled. She said "come inside, you are sleeping on the couch" I darted. My dumb friend followed with the beer.

I have legitimately only spoken to this girl I had a crush one ONCE ever again and it was goddamn brief. She came to drop off an lb. of bud and for a deal of that calibre she was in and out in 3 minutes with little said... I will probably NEVER know what happened. It is a story for people to tell when I am not there I am sure. Torturous.

I still have never felt that way about a girl before or again :frown:

So yes... mixing liquor and benzos WILL make you do dumb shit.

The story of dumpster diving while wearing a children's superman costume and waking up with $1000's worth of stolen goods in my garage and a fraud and prescription forgery charge is for a different time :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can Mixing Valium and alcohol kill you or make you do stupid things? [Re: Doctor_Ew420]
    #16057887 -

I've lost it without taking alcohol.  I did 2 pararests (no longer available or produced) which where capsules of 450mg methqualone (quallude.)  I went to a party with an airforce corpsman I knew, and there where all these black chicks that were nurses and corpsmen there, and I remember dancing with some black girls and that was it.  Appartley, they had an absolute riot listening to me talk jive and dance.  He told me one of the black girls took me back to a room, and came out with a big smile on her face later.  (I was only 18)  So when I didn't come out for a long time, they went in there, said i was passed out butt ass naked on the bed, they dressed me took me home to their place.  I woke up the next day about noon, with this one cute white airforce chick, my friends GF, giggling and telling me what happened/


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can Mixing Valium and alcohol kill you or make you do stupid things? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16057917 -

Yes and hell yes to the op's question.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drinking alcohol is the key to living past 90, study says.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Patlal 3,445 62 03/02/18 08:34 AM
by Stonehenge
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,796 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* KILL EM ALL
( 1 2 all )
scotsman1 5,524 37 10/05/09 05:24 PM
by Rocker232
* Windoze killed my hard drive DreaMaTrix 3,134 15 10/06/02 06:57 PM
by ShroominSpradl
* Mad, bad, sick or stupid? enotake2 591 2 12/05/03 08:25 PM
by Snape
* Whoo-hoo! Drinking tommorrow, know any good mixes? insanelane 835 5 08/15/03 02:11 AM
by Anonymous
* Hangovers are fucking stupid. Phluck 3,872 17 10/28/02 07:19 PM
by I_Fart_Blue
* Stupid People mr_kite 817 3 10/12/03 09:20 AM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,900 topic views. 8 members, 9 guests and 149 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.