Preface (high on cannabinoids)
In the near future, an odd man publishes a story. At first, the novel goes unnoticed. Within a few years of the publication of the novel, the author is arrested, taken to a secret prison, and held indefinitely without trial, for crimes against the state.
Soon after his arrest, the book spreads like wild fire and the author's name and story become common knowledge.
It turns out, the author's book wasn't fictional. It was a foretelling of the future. The events described in the book had unfolded exactly as they were written.
The world was in shock. The author, a single man, had grabbed the attention of the entire global community, and made everyone question their reality.
The author was no prophet.
His book, while under the guise of a fictional story, was actually the detailed plans of how one man could and would change the world. The events from the book manifested themselves into reality only because the author became his own fictional character, and played out the plan described in the book.
What you are reading now, is the beginning of that book. And I am the author.
Here is how it all began...
Chapter 1: Clout (drunk on rum)
Hello reader. As I write this, I am aware of the fact that I am intoxicated** and will most likely want to change this part of the story after it has been written. However, this is a story based upon unaltered Truth*.
Here is the deal. I've come to realize that in order to make this happen, I will need a certain level of clout/influence along a key threshold of people across the world. There are several areas of power/influence that I will focus on. Those areas are: business/wealth, religion, politics, and secular/mainstream opinion. In addition to that are two more contrasting areas that I have considered pursuing, but ultimately concluded(for now) unmoral. Those areas are vigilantism and terrorism.
*It is hard to agree upon objective truth. While I may consider one path to be unmoral now, I may find it to be amoral, or even moral in certain situations. (Other thoughts on Truth = one should always question their motives. Self-deception is more prevalent than you may think.) **Only the crazy ones attempt to alter the face of the world.
Chapter 2: Introspection/Planning Sunday, April 1, 2012 (high on cannabis)
The Man sits at his computer deep in thought. He asks himself “Why am I doing all this?” It's because he wants to see a better world. He dreams of a global community that feeds and takes care of each other physically and emotionally. He dreams of a time of peace where we explore the heavens and evolve into a nicer and friendlier human.
On this Sunday afternoon the man will be taking part in a political/economic protest in the college town he lives in. His ideas are slowly but surely unfolding. The lack of a detailed plan allows for a change in strategy on the fly.
The man has been working on his reputation in the underground world as well as becoming more known amongst the socialites.
This evening he will be attending a pregame meet and great before the Human vs Zombies game that will be played on campus. HE will be the last human left, and he will win the game. Hopefully.
You know....Jesus was a zombie, wasn't he? Maybe he'll out last all the other zombies who starve to death.
(He also plans to do all his Chinese Language class and deep clean his apartment).
((But...he'll probably just dick around being high all day)).
Edited by curious mouse (04/01/12 09:23 AM)
|