Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Loc: Inner Eye
My super human (Lance armstrong) conspiracy therory
    #2991603 - 08/11/04 04:47 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I have a very interesting therory that has to do with Lance Armstrong, and his record winnings at the Tour de France.

heres what I came up with.

Theres a new threat comming out in the world of athletes doping in order to win. Its called Gene Doping, and its a very real threat to sports. Its virtualy undectable, and it's just a matter of time for it to become the most common way to dope.
There is some additional info on Genetic doping at the bottom of this post if you are interested on reading about it.

But back to what I was going to say.

Imagine that countries (Including the states) have already experimented with genes, and have already developed some geneticly superior athletes out there. Imagine lance armstrong to have been geneticaly modified, and that it was covered up by some very big players.
Imagine the reason being, that they wanted a symbol of american surperiority, in order to psycologicly undermind any country that may be a threat. And to boost thier image with the sqeeky clean image of not just the american hero, but a world hero wearing none other than the stars and stripes everywhere he goes. Either literaly wearing the flag, or just his presence signifying america, the Alpha, both present domination, and can maybe promote submision because sports is universal, and ANYBODY can admire the strength of this man, and psycologicaly spread some sincearity and empethy when it coems to the tarnished image of the states with this universal symbol of courage, and strength.

Imagine his bout with cancer, just being him going through the gene therapy. The tests and constant medical supervision being said as cancer, but actualy being the development of a super human athlete.
We know him as to fighting hard, and probably did. And cancer is an awful thing, and we should commend him for being so brave.
Please know that this is just a story, something exciting to think about....the "what if" factor is through the roof. And this would be a pretty cool story if it were true. The making of a super human!

Genetic Doping info:
WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) and the International Olympic Committee (IOC) have conservatively guessed that some athletes may use gene therapy at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. "Whether it's a reality in the real world of athletics no one knows yet but we all think it will be a reality in the reasonably near future," says Theodore Friedmann, a member of WADA's health medicine research committee and an expert on gene transfer therapy.

Btw, I think that he didnt dope, and that the cancer was real and that he did a great job. So just remember that this is just a story.

Edited by Northernsoul (08/12/04 05:36 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
Re: My super human (Lance armstrong) conspiracy *fiction* [Re: Northernsoul]
    #2991760 - 08/11/04 05:15 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Very interesting! :laugh:

However, it's not fiction. This has already been happening. At the Shroomery, we've been experimenting with gene-doping on our members for years. What do you think happened in OTD? There is an explanation for that kind of behavior, you know. I could tell you more, but I'd have to kill you. Trust no one!

--------------------

OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Re: My super human (Lance armstrong) conspiracy *fiction* [Re: Papaver]
    #2991805 - 08/11/04 05:24 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:shiftyeyes:

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #2991912 - 08/11/04 05:55 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

What does that icon mean? I keep seeing it, and I haven't got a clue! :grin:

Edit: Oh, never mind. The eyes are supposed to shift. They just never do for me, for some reason. It just always looks like a guy in a beenie for me... :wink:

--------------------

Edited by Papaver (08/11/04 05:56 PM)

InvisiblePIMPtheSYSTEM
The black guy

Loc: Miami
    #2992093 - 08/11/04 06:49 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Lance armstrong is some sort of artificial human put in place so we don't bitch about our adversitys

--------------------

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
Re: My super human (Lance armstrong) conspiracy *fiction* [Re: Papaver]
    #2992846 - 08/11/04 09:21 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

you need to shut your mouth if you know what is good for you. Others are listening.

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Re: My super human (Lance armstrong) conspiracy therory [Re: Northernsoul]
    #2996281 - 08/12/04 05:38 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I know my therory would make an awsome sci-fi book. Please contact me for copyright issues.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub