Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
the pyramid a source of vibrational energy?..
    #1540811 -

This is a very good find for those of you who are interested in the pyramids and the theories behind it. The king's chamber in the center of the pyramid is made out a lot of quartz crystal so the piezoelectric possibility of the pyramid 'transducer' would be immense, if this is what the pyramid was truely created for.

Christopher Dunn's Research

Here's a quote..its talking about the revibrational qualities of the pyramid itself. really cool... Just imagine the huge sound this thing could produce if that giant vibration was to occur.

"Sitting on the floor in front of the coffer with the stereo mike in the centre of the room, I began to plan, choosing the alto flute to begin with. The echo was wonderful, about eight seconds. The chamber responded to every note equally. I waited for the echo to decay and then played again. Groups of notes would suspend and all come back as a chord. Sometimes certain notes would stick out more than others. It was always changing. I just listened and responded as if I were playing with another musician. I hadn?t prepared anything specific to play. I was just opening myself to the moment and improvising. All of the music that evening was this way - totally improvised. Therefore, it is a true expression of the feelings that transpired. "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the pyramid a source of vibrational energy?.. [Re: ]
    #1540843 -

thats pretty cool about the flute :smile: I wanna try!! :grin:


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Patent granted on Free Energy Device!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,214 20 04/17/02 08:24 PM
by Anonymous
* Free Energy
( 1 2 3 all )
gettinjiggywithit 4,811 58 12/08/04 08:31 PM
by Diploid
* Life simply as the constant reorganization of energy. ZenGecko 1,021 8 08/22/04 07:45 AM
by ZenGecko
* energy cHeMiCaLbLuE 876 11 04/19/02 04:56 AM
by dumlovesyou
* shrooms effects on KI energy tatubom1 1,777 15 03/17/04 11:44 PM
by tatubom1
* Energy Alert! question_for_joo 670 5 10/30/04 10:56 AM
by repemon
* The Fall, Atlantis, Wormwood, Energy Anonymous 991 1 11/29/01 06:34 PM
by Timeleech
* Pyramids.. mankind's greatest achievement
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Dogomush 5,215 76 05/30/03 12:14 AM
by Dogomush

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
594 topic views. 1 members, 37 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.