Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

Loc: over here
The Path, whats it all about?
    #1524231 - 05/06/03 10:38 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, a few months a go I had a mushroom trip where I realized I should be on a spiritual path. It would be a wasted life if you never even found the path.

Anyway I've resently started meditating and got myself into a relaxed state of mind.
Feeling cool about things, not letting bad feeling get in the way. Since then ive been doing lots of thinking about the nature of things and Ill have these realizations about things.

It's easy for someone to say to me "it's all within yourself" but I can't be sure of that.

Well, the next day, after this first meditation session I woke up feeling refreshed (very rare) and very peaceful and loving. I felt good inside. When I was in this state more inishgrs came from simple things like driving around a roundabout, I realized that everyone had to wait in a que to get onto the roundabout, anyway I can't explain what but It meant something profound. The more insights into the nature of things the better I felt, when I understood it is within myself, things that usually bother me didn't, anxiety etc, because I undersood it.

Well this carried on for a week or 2 but has no faded after having a debate with a skeptical mate about it all. I kind of lost my faith.

So is this the path? is there a path? is that what it feels like?

--------------------
get it all together get like birds of a feather

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: The Path, whats it all about? [Re: Sole_Worthy]
    #1524330 - 05/06/03 11:18 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I should be on a spiritual path. It would be a wasted life if you never even found the path.

Would it really be a wasted life?  If you worked your whole life, never questioning reality, just accepting it... but all these people are necessary to provide the quality of life for those on the spiritual path.  Lives are not wasted for never travelling the spiritual path.  You could never travel that path if it werent for these people, because then you would have to do their work, and would have no time to walk the path.

Quote:

I realized that everyone had to wait in a que 

Could be a metaphor for the afterlife.  Your physical being dissolves back into the Earth, and waits to be consciously reassembled again.  We all take turns being the ant, the lion, the leech.  We work our way through many mundane lives and occasionally we get the opportunity to take the spiritual path, but we have to wait in the "queue".  Or maybe we just need to eat more mushrooms.  :tongue: 

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

Re: The Path, whats it all about? [Re: pattern]
    #1524344 - 05/06/03 11:25 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

about life ebing wasted. I meant to say I felt I should be on the path and id feel Ive missed out on whats really important if I don't.

About the roundabout. Its the thing about getting impatiant about waiting to pull out. theres all that traffic stoppig my car pulling out, but they also where in the same situation moments before. they were impationat because they couldnt pull out.

--------------------

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #1524408 - 05/06/03 11:50 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

It is funny how people drive, with so much anger. When I'm in the afterglow of a mushroom trip I just enjoy the ride. I guess having a loud stereo and lots of music helps. Its so much easier to see the positive side of life: "Here I am driving around listening to good music, when I could be in prison digging a ditch. Life is good!" Youre right, without mushrooms I doubt I would have the spiritual confidence to think that, before I had always thought negatively.

On the other hand it really tears me up inside believing that other people could experience these emotions, if only they ate some mushrooms. Would the world be a better place?

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

#1524758 - 05/06/03 02:21 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i think if everyone became christian the world would be a better place. Theres lots of alternatives to shrooms.

hmm my mushrooms trips rnt like my first. I fell in Love with the universe on my first trip. all after that have been a lot more insightful, but i don't feel the love

--------------------

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #1524786 - 05/06/03 02:28 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i think mushrooms give you anything you want. and maybe its just that which tells you that you should be doing what you want and that what you want is to say your "purpose" . i cant really say they have made me better, but i cant really say they have made me worse. i have experienced a different state, but as far as being better off in my life.. i couldnt tell you that. but maybe when i did do shrooms i realized what i wanted to do with my life. it helped me find my path. opened up my own universe to me. to let me do what i can with what i got. maybe it was just me and the fact that i let go that i could find the peace of mind needed to sort through the garbage in my head. Psylocybin is a drug, like any drugs you can make and do what you want with it. as far as the mental effects... who knows.

--------------------
What?

OfflineYou_are_God
^So are We^
Loc: The Dream Game...
    #1524804 - 05/06/03 02:31 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

It is hard to "feel the love" when mostly everyone around you is brainwashed, depressed and egocentric. Do not lose your faith because someone didn't agree with you. It truly does come from inside and most people of course have no idea about what is happening around them. It is not easy, but learning to accept everyone and everything is the first step. Being that you already know that you should be on a spiritual path should tell you something. There will be a big change on earth very soon. You do not have to know what that will be or listen to anyone about what they think will happen. Just be willing to accept change. Once you overcome many of the societal and personal barriers you will not only be a better person for it you will be able to help others during "hard" times of change. Whatever conclusion you come to is correct at that time. you are lacking nothing and the key is learning.

Good luck

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #1524824 - 05/06/03 02:40 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I really don't think the world would be a better place if everyone became christian.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflineSalvia_B
Stranger
Re: The Path, whats it all about? [Re: bert]
    #1524971 - 05/06/03 03:26 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

God has never helped me...mushrooms have. Does not god exist in the mushroom?! are we not all of the same energy?

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
Re: The Path, whats it all about? [Re: Salvia_B]
    #1525317 - 05/06/03 05:47 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Christianity (actually, catholicism) Never offered me anything. It felt fake, and every other catholic i knew was fake as well.

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

OfflineNewSpore
Just Starting toSee the Light

Re: The Path, whats it all about? [Re: Salvia_B]
    #1525381 - 05/06/03 06:15 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Maybe mushrooms are Gods? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Be in truth and watch the magic happen.
SBP TEK

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract