Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Pretzel Jar Peru Complete Grow
    #15097131 -

I wanted to see the results of a 1/4 pint jar. Knocked one up with a Peru LC, and the other with a Peru MS. Colonized in a week or so, and fruited half of what I usually get off a half pint. Was fun.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pretzel Jar Peru Complete Grow [Re: Jonow]
    #15097295 -

I like that shotgun pretzel jar i might have to engineer one of my own  :laugh:


--------------------
:rockon::regularshroom:

Once you have eaten a magic mushroom you will dream. When you wake up the dream never ends, what you do with that dream is the real magic.

DISCLAIMER * I do not, in any way, shape or form buy, sell, trade, cultivate, manufacture or use ANY illegal or questionable substance. Any and all postings made from my trade name or user name is purely for entertainment purposes. Any pictures uploaded under my trade name or user name have been created by artificial means and/or from images gathered from the internet and other sources. ANY STATEMENTS MADE ARE FORMED FROM THEORY AND REGURGITATED FROM SOURCES FOUND ON THE INTERNET AND/OR BOOKS, MEDIA AND FILMS, and should not, in any way, be considered truth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pretzel Jar Peru Complete Grow [Re: Aradar]
    #15097344 -

What you really need to do is print those bad boys and send me one....
:wink:
That'd be one way to get you a trade rating.


--------------------
Why is pot against the law? It wouldn't be because anyone can grow it, and therefore you can't make a profit off it, would it? - Bill Hicks



Phoenix Crash LC Tek
DIY Magnetic Stir Bars Tek

"Not all drugs are good, all right? Some of them… are fuckin' great. Just gotta know your way around them, is all."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pretzel Jar Peru Complete Grow [Re: Phoenix Crash]
    #15101640 -

Crumbled em to some hpoo in a kitty litter container monotub. Haha, its fun to be crafty. I'll get some pics of that up when it fruits.

Phoenix Crash: Right now I only got one Peru print that I made, but I've been using it, I just started another grow with these babies though, so I'd be happy to send you a couple of prints. Do you have any PE, Pan Cyan, or Tasmanian prints? I also have some Brazilians starting, if you don't have Brazilians, I'd send you Peru and Brazilian prints for either of those strains.

Edited by Jonow (09/19/11 03:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pretzel Jar Peru Complete Grow [Re: Jonow]
    #15101967 -

I agree man! I have been having a lot of fun creating some retarded fruiting chambers! It's funny to see what these dudes can grow in!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Many primordia on jars before complete colonizatio Mr_Mushroom 1,282 1 05/24/01 03:14 PM
by Anno
* Bulk Growing AlphaWave 4,984 3 10/22/01 05:02 PM
by phrozendata
* Need Advice on 5 4oz jars Panic 2,822 12 10/09/01 01:29 PM
by TrippinRhino
* Re: quart jars?? Humidity 1,283 4 04/17/00 10:42 PM
by Humidity
* the jar cased its own self! 3ptCrown 1,123 6 12/23/01 11:16 AM
by razer
* Jars and Hydration Fantazee 702 1 12/15/01 05:53 AM
by FreakShow
* Re: Pinning jar, but not fully colonized Anonymous 3,596 5 06/30/00 03:50 PM
by sidshroom
* Re: water droplets in jars? is this bad????? loathe 995 2 04/25/00 09:05 AM
by baffa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
636 topic views. 10 members, 81 guests and 165 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 16 queries.