Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
LSD Redose?
    #14949565 -

Bought a bunch of acid in January...kept it in tinfoil, cool, dark place, yadda yadda...did a hit about an hour ago and the only thing I feel is some slight tingling in my feet and hands. Should I take another tab, wait a little longer? I only ask because I don't want to redose and end up lying in bed for the next 12 hours bored out of my mind because the LSD didn't do anything except keep me up.


--------------------
"O my soul, I taught you to say "Today" as well as "Once" and "Formerly," and to dance your dance over every here and there and yonder."


:trippnballs:


Everything I post here is not true. Do not believe a single word of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Redose? [Re: Macavity224]
    #14949614 -

How did one hit treat you the first time around? I'd just go ahead and redose if it's that weak.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Redose? [Re: VaeVictum]
    #14949658 -

VaeVictum said:
How did one hit treat you the first time around? I'd just go ahead and redose if it's that weak.



Last time I took one hit (not the same batch, but I bought it from the same dude), I tripped for 18 hours. I'm considering just smoking weed and seeing what that does, too. I'm a little pissed that I have another 5 hits of shit acid still though, but what can you do :shrug:


--------------------
"O my soul, I taught you to say "Today" as well as "Once" and "Formerly," and to dance your dance over every here and there and yonder."


:trippnballs:


Everything I post here is not true. Do not believe a single word of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Redose? [Re: Macavity224]
    #14949670 -

From what I've been told redosing doesn't work? Once the LSD settles in your system if you ate 5 hits it may have the effect of 2-3. That's just what I've heard and has kept me from wasting any L to try it out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Redose? [Re: Ishibubu]
    #14949684 -

Ishibubu said:
From what I've been told redosing doesn't work? Once the LSD settles in your system if you ate 5 hits it may have the effect of 2-3. That's just what I've heard and has kept me from wasting any L to try it out.



Yeah, although I think if you redose within like the first hour, it's the same as taking multiple hits at once (correct me if I'm wrong). It's been about 90 minutes though, so I think I missed my window.

I guess we know what time it is now  :awehigh:


--------------------
"O my soul, I taught you to say "Today" as well as "Once" and "Formerly," and to dance your dance over every here and there and yonder."


:trippnballs:


Everything I post here is not true. Do not believe a single word of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Redose? [Re: VaeVictum] * 2
    #14949685 -

You're dosing!:super:

I personally wouldn't redose, let me tell you why!
1. I usually get bummed at the hour mark if nothing is going on, then sometimes it'll hit late!
2. If I dose and it doesn't work, it's a sign that I wasn't meant to trip that night. :shrug:

HOWEVER, you can redose up to about two hours in without tolerance issues, so if you want to, wait for about 30 minutes. If still not much, take however much more you feel it would take to get you there!

EDIT: Good luck brother!! :peace:


--------------------


Use these substances wisely, they have the ability to cause life altering realizations.

Edited by bholzer (08/19/11 09:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Redose? [Re: Ishibubu]
    #14949691 -

I say just go for it what could happen...:confused:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Redose? [Re: Blackghost420]
    #14949698 -

Okay, maybe I jumped the gun... I'm starting to get giddy as fuck. :awesome:


--------------------
"O my soul, I taught you to say "Today" as well as "Once" and "Formerly," and to dance your dance over every here and there and yonder."


:trippnballs:


Everything I post here is not true. Do not believe a single word of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Redose? [Re: Macavity224]
    #14949708 -

:awetrippie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Redose? [Re: bholzer]
    #14949814 -

bholzer said:
You're dosing!:super:

I personally wouldn't redose, let me tell you why!
1. I usually get bummed at the hour mark if nothing is going on, then sometimes it'll hit late!
2. If I dose and it doesn't work, it's a sign that I wasn't meant to trip that night. :shrug:

HOWEVER, you can redose up to about two hours in without tolerance issues, so if you want to, wait for about 30 minutes. If still not much, take however much more you feel it would take to get you there!

EDIT: Good luck brother!! :peace:



Where'd you get this information? Your acid tolerance is in place once you feel the acid. Real LSD hits in 20-60 minutes and the come-up is another 15-30 on top of that. Two hours is long after you should be feeling the acid, assuming it IS acid. If it isn't acid, it's likely to be a phenethylamine. Phenethylamines can take anywhere from an hour to 3 hours to kick in and the tolerance isn't the same as LSD so it can be dangerous to redose.

I would chill on the dose since it is your first on this acid. You have 5 more and you can take a bigger dose another day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Redose? [Re: Macavity224]
    #14949865 -

AUX said:
Where'd you get this information? Your acid tolerance is in place once you feel the acid. Real LSD hits in 20-60 minutes and the come-up is another 15-30 on top of that. Two hours is long after you should be feeling the acid, assuming it IS acid. If it isn't acid, it's likely to be a phenethylamine. Phenethylamines can take anywhere from an hour to 3 hours to kick in and the tolerance isn't the same as LSD so it can be dangerous to redose.

I would chill on the dose since it is your first on this acid. You have 5 more and you can take a bigger dose another day.



I speak from personal experience. Also, let me clarify that when I say two hours in, I mean two hours after the first dose is taken.
The tolerance being there as soon as the acid is felt doesn't have any real scientific basis from what I gather, and can't be taken as definite.

And I wasn't suggesting redosing if he didn't feel anything, I was suggesting redosing if it wasn't quite strong enough. That's why I was saying he should wait 1.5 hours to allow the acid to take hold so he could adequately decide.

Doesn't matter now anyway:
Macavity224 said:
Okay, maybe I jumped the gun... I'm starting to get giddy as fuck. :awesome:



Have a good time :peace:


--------------------


Use these substances wisely, they have the ability to cause life altering realizations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Redose? [Re: AUX] * 1
    #14949876 -

JESUS CHRIST ONE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH!!!!!

:raveface::raveface::raveface::raveface::raveface::raveface::raveface::raveface:


--------------------
"O my soul, I taught you to say "Today" as well as "Once" and "Formerly," and to dance your dance over every here and there and yonder."


:trippnballs:


Everything I post here is not true. Do not believe a single word of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Redose? [Re: Macavity224]
    #14949893 -

Macavity224 said:
JESUS CHRIST ONE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH!!!!!

:raveface::raveface::raveface::raveface::raveface::raveface::raveface::raveface:



Isn't it nice to be pleasantly surprised!!?


--------------------


Use these substances wisely, they have the ability to cause life altering realizations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Redose? [Re: Macavity224]
    #14949897 -

18 hours trip... 2 hours + onset...

COUGHAAHrhaghrahgahgarDOXAaraghgeghCOUGH


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Redose? [Re: RebeccaBlack]
    #14949948 -

Daijo said:
18 hours trip... 2 hours + onset...

COUGHAAHrhaghrahgahgarDOXAaraghgeghCOUGH



Let's hope not...


--------------------
"O my soul, I taught you to say "Today" as well as "Once" and "Formerly," and to dance your dance over every here and there and yonder."


:trippnballs:


Everything I post here is not true. Do not believe a single word of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Redose? [Re: Macavity224]
    #14949991 -

If it is, you'll have a very nice trip.

The danger was to redose... This could've been very bad.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Redose? [Re: Macavity224]
    #14950001 -

Macavity224 said:
Let's hope not...



From the sounds of it, it probably is, but if you're having a good time there's no need to worry :smile: You'll still love it just the same!


--------------------


Use these substances wisely, they have the ability to cause life altering realizations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Redose? [Re: bholzer]
    #14950015 -

I hope you don't plan on getting to bed early or else



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Redose? [Re: RebeccaBlack]
    #14950299 -

Daijo said:
I hope you don't plan on getting to bed early or else





Haha I've only got Lorazepam, but same concept. Holy shit though. I'm balls deep in this shit

:awegrow::awegrow::raveface::awegrow::awegrow:


:raveface::raveface::awegrow::raveface::raveface:


--------------------
"O my soul, I taught you to say "Today" as well as "Once" and "Formerly," and to dance your dance over every here and there and yonder."


:trippnballs:


Everything I post here is not true. Do not believe a single word of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Redose? [Re: Macavity224]
    #14950342 -

Great!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LSD's Triumphant Return
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ravus 9,460 61 08/22/06 02:55 PM
by thehandtruck
* LSD in Ontario? print question duggan18 3,425 8 04/27/06 10:57 PM
by LSD_rules
* will LSD last?
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 12,933 26 10/01/18 11:06 AM
by nube424
* I have used lsd, mushrooms, and the spirit vine. Can't spell that fucking word. But my point is. *DELETED* Barnaby 1,279 12 05/05/21 08:57 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* A contemporary scientific overview of LSD action [with .pdf version attached for convenience] AsanteM 10,833 14 02/14/19 10:02 PM
by PrimalSoup
* Some kid thought LSD genetically mutates the DNA of your children...
( 1 2 3 all )
Fluxburn 12,958 54 01/28/18 12:24 PM
by papel
* Captain Al Hubbard, Johnny Appleseed of LSD LearyfanS 8,314 7 11/08/17 04:34 PM
by NOUS333
* Why is LSD so hard to make?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
PinballWizard 58,527 115 06/17/15 05:28 AM
by Majesty

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
30,329 topic views. 1 members, 12 guests and 55 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.