Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck off *DELETED* [Re: raulsdukeness] * 1
    #14906109 -

Lame move.....not original at all.  :shrug:


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck off [Re: Psy Baba]
    #14906144 -

Yea that was it...thanks for the support...fuck u haters.  Later!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck off [Re: raulsdukeness] * 1
    #14906180 -

Costco is actually a decent employer. I have an uncle that funds a 300k house and a family with just his income from costco. Always has nothing but good things to say about them and he worked his way up from the lowest position.


--------------------
Don't smell the flowers, They're an evil drug to make you lose your mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck off [Re: raulsdukeness]
    #14906255 -

raulsdukeness said:
Yea that was it...thanks for the support...fuck u haters.  Later!



That attitude is going to get you far in life!!  I can see success just around the corner for you.  I mean, now that you are liberated from costco, you will be moving on to much bigger better things now right? rolling in the $? 

You should write a motivational lecture.  I Would go.

:facepalm:


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck off [Re: Psy Baba]
    #14906307 -

not gonna say it wasnt funny but you do seem kind of like a douche. :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck off [Re: Psy Baba] * 1
    #14906320 -

OP is going to feel alienated at the Shroomery and make a video about no longer posting.
"Screw you guys, I'm going to my homepage"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck off [Re: Hakim0777]
    #14906329 -

Costco, man, they hook you up with some nice pay and benefits. I wouldn't mind working there but I'm sure you've got your reasons like everyone else.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck off [Re: ModularMind]
    #14906359 -

ModularMind said:
OP is going to feel alienated at the Shroomery and make a video about no longer posting.
"Screw you guys, I'm going to my homepage"



:ahahaha:

dude you keep walking out on everyone, im seeing a pattern here
:scumbagsteve:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck off *DELETED* [Re: Psy Baba]
    #14906422 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
Lame move.....not original at all.  :shrug:



:costanza: says he should have slipped them a mickey.


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck off *DELETED* [Re: ferrel_human]
    #14906544 -

:billymaythumbup:

Congrats on being unemployed and not being able to come up with something a little more entertaining to say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck off [Re: raulsdukeness]
    #14906593 -

The closest I ever got to that was an argument with the owner of a movie theater I worked at as a teenager. I told him at the beginning of a shift we were low on popcorn seeds, 3 hours later he says over the radio "How are we doing on popcorn seeds?" I was sick of him being a forgetful idiot so I replied "I already told you we need popcorn seeds down here." Nothing came back over the radio but about a minute later he came storming up to me and slammed the bag of seed on the counter and started bitching up a storm about my attitude. I told him my attitude was completely warranted because he doesn't remember anything anyone ever tells him and because of that only an idiot would be happy working for him. He came back with some bullshit sarcastic line about me going far in life. So I replied "Shut the fuck up and let me do my fucking job in peace"

He stared at me for about 3 seconds and walked away without a word. I finished my shift and went home and came back a week later for my pay check. That movie theater went out of business 6 months later.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck off [Re: Hakim0777]
    #14906648 -

Hakim0777 said:
not gonna say it wasnt funny but you do seem kind of like a douche. :shrug:



I doubt that was truly pointed at me.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck off [Re: Psy Baba]
    #14906662 -

OP = :gayvirgin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck off [Re: Psy Baba]
    #14906700 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
Hakim0777 said:
not gonna say it wasnt funny but you do seem kind of like a douche. :shrug:



I doubt that was truly pointed at me.



I'm pretty sure he was talking to OP.

I have to say I laughed and it didn't seem all that douchey to me. Companies like that, grocery stores, fast food etc treat their employees like shit. It's expected, but it's also expected a few employees are going to respond the way he did. No one likes being treated like scum and having managers that actually think they're doing something with their lives doesn't help any.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck off [Re: astroblack]
    #14906721 -

Did anyone ever see that documentary on Wal-Mart??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck off [Re: indica]
    #14907238 -

Nice job man that must of felt good. Most people just daydream all day about doing that and then continue on with there
shitty job day in day out. Hope your new job is better and a lot of the time its not so much the job that you hate
but the people you work for or with. You can have the shittiest job but if you work with cool people it can be
the best job ever. Money's not everything people, someone treats you like shit you tell them to fuck off

:super:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck off [Re: bchunter]
    #14908700 -

Thank you Euipto - that was lame, but I was wanting to see this -


To the op, where you filming with your genitalia  ?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck off [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #14908883 -

MadSeasonAbove said:
Did you feel inclined to do this because of a movie?

Good job, using them as a reference has now been tossed out the window



pfft, who gives a fuck. References are a dime a dozen.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck off [Re: NetDiver]
    #14908914 -

this thread sucks :mad:


--------------------
Trippin? Click Me...... Me too!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HEY! Watch this video of me quitting my job at Costco Last night! and telling my boss to fuck of [Re: Anthony]
    #14908931 -

Did you ever fuck the girl that was sitting at the front desk OP?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nick Berg Beheading Video is a Fake, False-Flag, Psy-op SkorpivoMusterion 2,347 4 06/01/04 09:21 AM
by Phencyclidine
* Costco Hotdogs
( 1 2 3 all )
razmablues 4,107 49 02/03/08 03:59 PM
by Robo
* Check out my band's first music video.
( 1 2 all )
searching 1,695 23 03/03/18 10:19 AM
by Patlal
* Costco Gr33nTree73 900 8 03/30/07 08:09 PM
by DNKYD
* septtember 11th video
( 1 2 all )
Psilocybeingzz 3,658 20 11/21/03 03:20 AM
by Rose
* Grateful Dead 6/26/94 video???
( 1 2 all )
Pala 2,426 21 08/30/03 11:19 AM
by Infrared
* backwards video on TV mntlfngrs 1,031 5 11/08/03 09:29 AM
by ToTheSummit
* Quitting Marijuana
( 1 2 all )
frank_grimes 5,958 34 02/02/03 05:35 AM
by Killjoy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,250 topic views. 2 members, 12 guests and 211 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.