Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblefjbk47985
Has Been AbsentFor Far Too Long
Dream Worlds
    #1471722 - 04/18/03 09:30 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Recently, or rather over the past few months i've been having these odd dreams. They wern't odd as in i'm falling off a cliff into a vat of cinamon flavored speakers weird but they were different. In the dream, I am in a normal world.. a modified version of downtown toronto in my case... it starts off with me being in a sort of underground party/rave and it looks kinda like a hong kong market (or pacific mall for u torontonians).. then i go onto the street level and it's nice and sunny and everything.. i walk 3 buildings over and goto this awsome headshop...chill with the ppl there then go back to their apartment to blaze and chill and talk about weed and just live life...

the odd part is... this isn't the first dream i've had with the same environment/ characters...just last night i went back to the same place and met up with the same ppl again.

it's as if i was in a utopian world created by my subconscious. If anyone has ever seen the show "The Odessey" which is about a kid in a coma but he's actually in a crazy world in his mind where there r just kids and parents in separate dimensions and he has to try to get back to the real world, it's kinda like that but i'm not in a coma.

i don't know why i'm sharing this... it just seems so amazing..
has anyone else ever has such occurances in their dreams?

your thoughts, comments and stories welcome.
peace and sorry for the lenghty post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: Dream Worlds [Re: fjbk47985]
    #1471737 - 04/18/03 09:34 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I have had reoccuring dreams. Usually just the same place, not the same people.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Anonymous

#1471862 - 04/18/03 10:27 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I've had a few similar experiences. I've dreamt of the same people in the same place multiple times and we all acted like friends and we were hanging out. None of the people in the dream are from my waking life, but they are all very familiar to me. These people seem to be my subconscious mind's friends on the dream plane, or something like that.

Edited by Max Headroom (04/18/03 10:32 PM)

InvisibleThe_Clash_UK
Day Tripper
Loc: UK
    #1471868 - 04/18/03 10:30 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

only every had 1 reacuring dream, and it was bout 10 years apart.
anyway, some dreams of mine recently:

I dreamed I stole 2 chocolate eclair cakes from a shop. the next day im in my local garage and see they r selling 2 of the very same cakes. so I bought them :tongue: just because of the dream.

errm had this dream where I tried to project myself out of my body. I did and found myself in the back of my car, after a few seconds things went sour and I started to go on a bad one. I reawoke in my bed (this is still the dream) and when I tried to go to sleep I kept going into different places and they were all hellish. then I come back to my bed (still the dream) then it dawns on me that this might not be real, and it may seem real for maybe 10 seconds or 10 years, then the hell will begin.  very odd.

errm just some randon dreams:D

--------------------
Crash a cig guvnor?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1471900 - 04/18/03 10:42 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Interesting stuff :smile:

My dreams recently have been very unstable..... like sometimes I'll notice "hey I'm dreaming!" and then all the characters will just kinda stand around and laugh at how long they had me fooled into whatever drama the dream had brought.. I'll either wake up at the point, or drift back off to sleep - it seems to be happening more and more now that I focus so much of my mind on my dreamscape in my waking life. Its like the more you think about your dreams while you're awake, the more awake you can be while you're dreaming, or something like that..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (04/18/03 10:44 PM)

OfflineSWAY
SurrealPhantasmicSubConscious

Loc: A Dream...
Re: Dream Worlds [Re: Strumpling]
    #1471999 - 04/18/03 11:11 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I love dreams, sometimes i wish i was dreaming rather than living but then i think "whats the difference between dreams and reality anyway?" i could be in a coma right now anyway or asleep in some other place and this is just one dream

People ALWAYS say their dreams are weird, .. sorry but its not a weird dream really.. cuz if its not weird then its not a dream in the first place!

Surreality kicks ass, ive gotten the girls ive wanted, been to scary and blissful places, done the adventures and defeated the dragon at the top of the mountain, ripped off the devils head and had a long conversation with a christian god who i very much disagreed with lol, ok enuff rambling about my dreams .. i think my point is ENJOY and REMEMBER your dreams becuz they are and always will be AMAZING to you

But dreams i think can be symbolic to what may be going on in your life and if you feel like something may be worth taking note of and thinking about then ofcourse DO IT, and once again ENJOY and REMEMBER!

S W A Y

--------------------
?People keep searching for happines in the outside, what they don't know is that it's in the inside?
?In an infinite universe, anything that can exist, must exist? Bear
?To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing? Eva Young

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Dream Worlds [Re: SWAY]
    #1472337 - 04/19/03 12:53 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

perfect little dreams, the kind that hurt the most

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom