Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Poll : What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine?
    #14686333 -

-----
What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 06/28/11 01:33 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll


Edited by demon66 (06/28/11 02:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine? [Re: demon66]
    #14686338 -

It's all about cigars


--------------------
Oh wow, GOOD Nyborg!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine? [Re: demon66]
    #14686339 -

What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine? [Re: demon66]
    #14686340 -

Pipe :smile:. Pipe tobacco is 10x better quality than all cigarettes ever made, there is more selection in taste(chocolate, berry, latakia, sweet Virginia with sugar crystals caused by aging, etc..), strength(a lot, hell of a lot stronger than cigarettes), blends( http://www.notsoboringlife.com/food-and-drink/pipe-smoking/buying-pipe-tobacco/ ) ....etc. It's also healthier because it's being puffed and absorbed through your tongue/mouth and not needing to inhale. It's 10x cheaper than cigarettes and you're getting better quality.

Briar pipes range. I use nothing but cobs and am happy with it. Same with a lot of people who smoke pipes. You can get a Missouri meerschaum corn cob pipe from various online tobacco retailers I'll post if anyone's interested in PM. Here's the selection of Missouri Meerschaum Corn Cob Pipes that come in natural or plastered. Can get them a lot cheaper than http://www.corncobpipe.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine? [Re: BargainBab]
    #14686344 -

BargainBab said:
It's all about cigars



agreed.  Pipe tobacco is extremely tasty though.  Just less convenient to carry a pipe in most circumstances

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine? [Re: wallthepaint]
    #14686347 -

Snus:smileyfrog:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine? [Re: Kada]
    #14686353 -

Thank you OP for the modification


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine? [Re: Coaster]
    #14686358 -

Coaster said:
What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine?




You recycle them? :rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine? [Re: Valknut]
    #14686387 -

I just remembered another possible poll option, though it could be lumped in w/dip.  In India, Nepal, etc, tobacco is dipped (in lip) in a mixture of betel nut, catechu, spices, etc.  Forget what they call it.  I did it a bit when I was in Nepal for a month.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poll : What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine? [Re: demon66]
    #14686602 -

e-cig over here...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine? [Re: demon66]
    #14686603 -

Nicotine gum, I've never had a cig in my life.


--------------------
             :crazykitty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine? [Re: ninja cat 09]
    #14686645 -

ninja cat 09 said:
Nicotine gum, I've never had a cig in my life.



Isn't that stuff expensive?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine? [Re: ninja cat 09]
    #14686668 -

ninja cat 09 said:
Nicotine gum, I've never had a cig in my life.



You should give the cigs a try.  You might like them better then the gum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine? [Re: ninja cat 09]
    #14686701 -

ninja cat 09 said:
Nicotine gum, I've never had a cig in my life.



Why would you chew nicotine gum without smoking?

The whole point of smoking cigs is the whole smoking aspect. I've smoked a few, but I don't smoke and I miss it. Get cravings all the time.

I like the act of smoking, tobacco is just SOMETHING to smoke, you know?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine? [Re: demon66]
    #14686711 -

Want to spend $8 a pack on chemical infested cigarettes as the taste gets horrible after 3 hits and only getting 1 oz and a qt of tobacco. Or spend $24 on Cob pipes at $6 a pipe for
http://www.google.com/search?q=Great+Dane+Egg&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=800&bih=461
and pipe tobacco from your selection depending on what tobacco you want, at different strengths, smells, tastes. Get 2 oz for $8 and have every taste/relight taste as good as the first?

Find what tobacco you'd want
http://www.notsoboringlife.com/food-and-drink/pipe-smoking/buying-pipe-tobacco/

This is not including Aromatics, which come in a huge selction. www.tobaccoreviews.com does pipe tobacco/cigar reviews only


Remember what is inside a US blended cigarette.

Meaning Marlboro

Edited by wallthepaint (06/28/11 02:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine? [Re: wallthepaint]
    #14686796 -

I enjoy the occasional cigar. A nice full bodied smoke.

It always takes me a cigarette to remind me that I don't like cigarettes. I make that mistake about once every 8 months.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What way do you typically use tobacco and/or nicotine? [Re: Shroomerited]
    #14686890 -

demon66 said:
ninja cat 09 said:
Nicotine gum, I've never had a cig in my life.



Isn't that stuff expensive?



I don't chew it all that often, about once a month, I haven't even gone through one pack yet.

demon66 said:
ninja cat 09 said:
Nicotine gum, I've never had a cig in my life.



You should give the cigs a try.  You might like them better then the gum.



That is exactly why I haven't tried ciggies.

Shroomerited said:
ninja cat 09 said:
Nicotine gum, I've never had a cig in my life.



Why would you chew nicotine gum without smoking?

The whole point of smoking cigs is the whole smoking aspect. I've smoked a few, but I don't smoke and I miss it. Get cravings all the time.

I like the act of smoking, tobacco is just SOMETHING to smoke, you know?



I've never seen it that way but I figure if I want to smoke something I'll smoke some weed, I don't really like the act of smoking weed that much now that I've got a vaporiser.


--------------------
             :crazykitty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nicotine - how many cigarettes (and tobacco-laced joints) do you smoke?
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 6,921 24 05/24/07 06:49 PM
by Individual
* Is nicotine the most addicting drug
( 1 2 3 all )
Krystal Klear 6,797 56 01/27/09 07:44 AM
by Cepheus
* protesting tobacco tax
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Quetzalcohuatl 4,858 77 03/29/09 04:53 PM
by moe.phan
* Origine of Tobacco AgingHippy 1,597 10 01/21/20 11:20 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* Replacing cannabis smoking with tobacco while on probation...Good idea???
( 1 2 3 4 all )
terdherder101 7,482 69 09/06/08 04:23 PM
by deCypher
* "Top" rolling tobacco. (That cheap stuff) NewbieS 6,726 9 03/02/07 02:29 PM
by DestruKtiKon
* Chewing Tobacco
( 1 2 3 4 all )
WeAreAllOne 4,826 67 11/05/05 11:04 PM
by Skunk420
* Nicotine tolerance... Siekoaktiv 1,857 18 10/31/07 02:02 PM
by QuantumMeltdown

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,812 topic views. 3 members, 52 guests and 290 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.061 seconds spending 0.034 seconds on 20 queries.