Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Mushrooms injected with LSD
    #1432510 - 04/05/03 09:41 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

So, a friend of mine is telling me about how he's getting these "A bombs" from Vancouver...Psilocybin mushrooms injected with LSD, anyone ever heard of such a thing?

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJssMthrFcknChrst
Son of the LordGod Almighty

Loc: Vatican City
Re: Mushrooms injected with LSD [Re: PDU]
    #1432563 - 04/05/03 10:19 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Its usually regular store-bought mushrooms laced with LSD. Since LSD is like $1 to $5 a hit (less in bulk) it is quite a money making scheme to sell it as Magic Mushrooms for $15 - $35 a dose.

--------------------

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms injected with LSD [Re: JssMthrFcknChrst]
    #1432576 - 04/05/03 10:22 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Hah, thats what i figured and told my buddy.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #1433304 - 04/06/03 11:12 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Wow what a great idea :grin:
It wont fool experiance people but doesn't matter...too bad acids so dry :mad:

OfflineJssMthrFcknChrst
Son of the LordGod Almighty

Loc: Vatican City
Re: Mushrooms injected with LSD [Re: DailyPot]
    #1433370 - 04/06/03 11:56 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Problem is when they eat an 1/8 worth of mushrooms, each with a hit of acid, and end up intensly tripping for 12 hours. They end up in the hospitable screaming your name and that you poisoned them. Cops will be looking for you in no time.

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #1433375 - 04/06/03 11:58 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

It won't fool anybody.

Shit, I bought a can in the 1970s, and had them analyses at Pharm Chem Labs in Palo Alto, Calif.

They were Agaricus bisporus laced with LSD and PCP to hide the effects.

When the shrooms thaw out from being frozien in a sealed can, much of the acid would fall to the liquid in the bottom of the can and those who ate when the can was low had the shit knocked out of them. I was approached with a can in Hawaii when I lived there in 1990 or so and It was the same GI C ration looking army green tinted can that I had bought in the 1970s.

Anyway here below is Ott's description about these shrooms and then one from my paper with Mark Merlin on the same subject

That has been going on since the middle and late 1970s. I wrote several articles on that burn and so did Jonathan Ott.

Here from one of my papers is a paragraph regarding phony canned hallucinogenic grocery store mushrooms.

From Allen and Merlin. 1992. PSychoactive Fungi On Koh Samui and Koh Phan-gan, Thailand, Journal of Ethnopharmacology.

Observations and personal interviews (July 1989) with restaurant and bungalow managers at resort restaurants on Koh Samui indicate that 27 serve omelettes containing psilocybin mushrooms and three which admitted
serving omelettes containing a more powerful synthetic or semi-synthetic hallucinogen ("LSD"). When the mushrooms are in season they are available to the restaurants; however, a supply of LSD has apparently been made
available to restaurants at several resorts.

One of the present authors (JWA) observed A few German immigrants posting dried hed keequai to friends in Germany. These immigrants were not aware of naturally occuring psychoactive fungi in their country nor were they aware of the LSD adulterated fungi sold in their homeland.

Stahl, Brombeer, and Eskes (1978) were the first to report the sale in Germany of Shitake LSD adulterated fungi. These fungi were from Southeast Asia. Similar fungi, adulterated with LSD and PCP, (Aqaricus camaestris and/or A. bisporis) have been available for sale in the United States since the late 1960s (Ott 1976, 1978). Stijve (pers. Comm., 1989) also
reported that these adulterated fungi are still being sold on the illicit German drug market.

A female informant from Sweden, who observed the senior author's consumption of the hallucinogenic omelette (possibly laced with LSD), claimed that she had observed two people who had experienced a two day dysphoric
experience after consuming a "magic mushroom" omelette at another resort ("Big Buddha") in the northeast region of Koh Samui. Other tourists also reported observing similar dysphoric reactions elsewhere in Koh Samui.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I would like to explain that it was because of those canned frozen shrooms that I began my interest and study of the sacred mushrooms.

See, I bought those shrooms from a friend. A friend who told me that his friend got them in Mexico and they were the sacred mushrooms of the Mazatecs. That they were smuggled in these cans from Mexico to the U.S.A.

t the time of my purchase of this can, Pharm Chem Newsletter was listing dozens of suspected psilocybian shrooms which turned out to be canned grocery store mushrooms laced with LSD and PCP, They posterd these reports in their monthly mailings. I have sheets of drug analysis from the U of O regarding this matter.

mj

It is not a cool thing to burn someone with a phony drug to make money. And these shrooms are stll available around the USA in some locations, although not like they were 20 years ago or longer. nd yes, there were people who ate such shrooms and freaked out.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (04/06/03 12:06 PM)

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms injected with LSD [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1435330 - 04/07/03 04:29 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Thank you muchly everyone! especially Mjshroomer, i am very appreciative of your great knowledge.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates