Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: Cherk]
    #14196121 -

cherokee said:
"Isopropyl alcohol is oxidized by the liver into acetone by alcohol dehydrogenase. Symptoms of isopropyl alcohol poisoning include flushing, headache, dizziness, CNS depression, nausea, vomiting, anesthesia, and coma. Poisoning can occur from ingestion, inhalation, or absorption; therefore, well-ventilated areas and protective gloves are recommended."



a half cc of iso is nothing. u needd to take into account dose. duh. i also stated that a mere suspension of weed oil and water is aceeptable as well. one may wish to us an iso or ethanol "cut" to help ease the process, but your body will absorbed injected cannabinoids straight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: s240779]
    #14196124 -

Ask yourself this:

Why?

Why would any normal human being want to intravenously inject a cannabis solution?

Do it, and write a trip report.


--------------------
LORDHELMUT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: lordhelmut]
    #14196130 -

lordhelmut said:
Ask yourself this:

Why?

Why would any normal human being want to intravenously inject a cannabis solution?

Do it, and write a trip report.




i can think of several reasons, actually.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: s240779]
    #14196134 -

Basket ball pump


Asshole




Thats your tek man.  Get to it.  Needles are a waste of time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: lordhelmut]
    #14196136 -

I guess I have far to much dope laying around. Never thought to myself, "Hey! Self! Lets slam that lil 5 nug and see what happens!!!"


--------------------
LORDHELMUT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: lordhelmut]
    #14196139 -

If i was gonna do it, defiantly basketball pump and most def needless.


--------------------
LORDHELMUT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: lordhelmut]
    #14196140 -

You've gotta seriously be an addict to worry so much about conserving weed you need to shoot it up. 



I really like watermelons when I am drunk.  You eat the whole damn thing cause its so tasty and then you wake up not hung over cause there's so much water.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: s240779]
    #14196142 -

567yuguhy

Edited by s240779 (01/07/13 04:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: vandago]
    #14196144 -

Ima shoot up a watermelon next weekend!


--------------------
LORDHELMUT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: s240779]
    #14196147 -

I'd also like to see soemone do an intravenous drip of mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: lordhelmut]
    #14196150 -

Dude get wasted drunk, cut a circular top off the water melon and scoop it all out.  then eat all the meat, and then glue the top back on with airplane glue ( airplane glue is anal safe, I read it on a forum ), then take a basketball pump and fill that sucker with weed vape, and shove the melon up your ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: lordhelmut]
    #14196151 -

Ok, i just realised OP is on the east coast. Crap weed, shity dealers. Concept understood.  :cuteshit:


--------------------
LORDHELMUT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: lordhelmut]
    #14196159 -

lordhelmut said:
Ok, i just realised OP is on the east coast. Crap weed, shity dealers. Concept understood.  :cuteshit:



Exactly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: s240779]
    #14196162 -

My watermelon dealer sucks too.  I getcha brah.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: s240779]
    #14196168 -

Sorry. I live right by the B.C. border and everyone grows some sort o dope here. Good drugs a' plenty


--------------------
LORDHELMUT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: lordhelmut]
    #14196179 -

Reasons to inject marijuana:

1. See what the come up is like.

2. Bioavailability...see if it's that much stronger.

3. People wonder about it, people talk about it...time to do it.

4. Don't lie, seeing soemone inject that green liquid would be cool even if in a grotesque way.

I guess that's what it boils down to :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: s240779]
    #14196189 -

I would kinda want to watch. Hell I've seen buddies inject meth and miller genuine draft. They only flopped around for a little bit.


--------------------
LORDHELMUT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: lordhelmut] * 1
    #14196206 -

Ya I demand video proof.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: s240779]
    #14196234 -

Here in a couple minutes when I get bored posting, I'm going to snort a nice ball of flake. I'm going to be locked up from head to toe, jaw rocking, unable to speak. I have this gallon jar of jenkem I've been brewing for awhile. I think ill just orange slice it this time, huffing is old. The comedown sucks though. The birds are chirping and my girlfriend won't quit bitching about me smelling like shit.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal is to shoot weed [Re: Psychoslut]
    #14196236 -

That's weird, your gf gets turned on when I smell like shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The dangers of shooting heroin
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 10,160 37 06/26/05 11:35 PM
by deryl
* I need help EATING weed
( 1 2 3 all )
BrAiN 5,877 51 02/14/05 08:44 PM
by MrBucket
* Whats so great about weed????
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
I2ancid 19,665 164 11/06/13 10:45 AM
by Almond Flour
* what's the most weed you've smoked in a day?
( 1 2 3 all )
kaiowas 9,548 59 02/21/05 02:53 PM
by blackroselove
* Using weed as a "reward"
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,924 21 11/05/04 03:12 AM
by zahudulallah
* shoot me.... mycopsycho 1,287 18 08/14/04 04:56 PM
by mycopsycho
* My answer to blood sucking weed haters
( 1 2 all )
XUL 3,022 39 06/29/05 09:14 PM
by Drink_Punk_Soda
* Weed is boring
( 1 2 all )
LiquidSmoke 6,094 24 02/04/03 10:18 AM
by esin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
12,178 topic views. 3 members, 25 guests and 190 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.