Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Something I don't quite understand... [Re: iloveraving]
    #1410249 -

Quote:
I had a hard time finding vermiculite too. The one and only place that sells vermiculite here (not premixed) is our ACE hardware store. Plastic, I'm sure it's possible, but no way in hell I would do it. :tongue: 




Osh sells Vermiculite And Perlite
Oh and canning jars, pressure cooker, lysol, and thermometers and Hygrometers.
hope that helps


--------------------
I got mail. I got mail. I got mail. I got mail. I got mail. YAYYYYYYY!! Now you go!!!!!

Edited by Ali (03/26/03 02:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Something I don't quite understand... [Re: Ali]
    #1410310 -

*Really, unless you live in the middle of nowhere like me you should find verm. anywhere that garden supplies are sold.  I got mine from the Home Depot 20 miles away from my house. 
*Also I agree that you should def start with a syringe.  It is a skill to make your own, and another skill to make it sterile.  Plus you may still need to buy a  spore print before you start.

*Lastly, I too am a newbie, but to grow successfullyyou really need to know your shit.  I researched for 2 months before i started anything.

With all that said good luck on ur endeavor  :smirk:


--------------------
Are things meant to happen, or are we meant to make things happen?

Edited by apuffball (03/26/03 03:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Vermiculite Outlawed.
( 1 2 all )
elfin 4,323 31 05/09/01 09:45 PM
by magnusra
* W00t I found vermiculite at Lows! more questions LSAuser 1,197 14 09/20/02 08:58 AM
by I_Fart_Blue
* plastic baggie tek? wind_wraith 2,864 15 06/03/01 02:13 AM
by pyromaniac
* light and vermiculite Shiznitz 905 7 08/14/01 02:50 AM
by Shiznitz
* Perlite&Vermiculite shianggu 1,782 6 03/24/02 10:12 PM
by shianggu
* Premixed agar preparation tek - preparing agar with jars and petri dishes freespeech 10,099 7 07/12/13 02:13 AM
by Crispyth
* Re: Back On Perlit (cakes without vermiculite) n8 1,695 6 01/07/00 05:22 AM
by Baliquez
* Vermiculite or Perlite? DismemberID 1,830 8 08/01/06 11:26 PM
by mushnoon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,905 topic views. 13 members, 73 guests and 265 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.