Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
DUKE NUKEM QUTOES (not suitable for pussies)
    #13829042 -



Fuck yes.

New game's coming out in May.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUKE NUKEM QUTOES (not suitable for pussies) [Re: GEncore]
    #13829096 -

Haha I have 3D on my iphone, I play it all the time.

I can't wait.


--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUKE NUKEM QUTOES (not suitable for pussies) [Re: kirilan]
    #13829155 -

kirilan said:
Haha I have 3D on my iphone, I play it all the time.

I can't wait.



Can you play 3d anywhere on the net without downloading?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUKE NUKEM QUTOES (not suitable for pussies) [Re: kirilan]
    #13829156 -

i always kill with nerfguns.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUKE NUKEM QUTOES (not suitable for pussies) [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13829177 -

There was a duke 3D app, I downloaded it :tongue2:

I haven't seen it anywhere.
I wish I could play all the old ones.


--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Duke Nukem Forever Trailer
( 1 2 3 all )
sam420 6,659 40 02/21/11 03:50 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Duke Nukem Visionary Tools 1,387 18 01/20/08 06:44 AM
by sam420
* Duke Nukem harasses teamchat members Mickalopagus 561 3 12/13/07 04:28 PM
by Mickalopagus
* Why Duke Nukem Forever is taking so long... sam420 448 2 05/21/08 02:29 PM
by wille
* Duke Nukem PR firm dropped following online review row Newlord 1,176 15 06/18/11 08:50 AM
by love2shpongleIRL
* Duke Nukem Forever
( 1 2 all )
kirilan 2,749 21 10/13/10 04:55 PM
by akira_akuma
* Bring back hairy pussies
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
JunkFood 9,444 133 04/25/07 07:02 PM
by JunkFood
* Beer Or Pussy?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SouthPArk 6,529 73 05/16/06 11:58 AM
by drtyfrnk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
407 topic views. 3 members, 6 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.