Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: ScavengerType]
    #13591044 -

> As no evidence has been released to the public, I try to hold back judgment.

Gee, a slip on the adjective... replace "no" with "not all".  You are correct, I made a mistake.  However, this does not change anything about what I was saying... It is premature to judge until all evidence has been presented.  Obviously this hasn't happened, as Assange is still hiding from the police that wish to question him.

> The only thing more funny than your refusal to look at the facts is your belief that Swedish law tries by jury.

What is a jury?  It is, and I will quote the free dictionary:
Quote:
1. Law A body of persons sworn to judge and give a verdict on a given matter, especially a body of persons summoned by law and sworn to hear and hand down a verdict upon a case presented in court.



The criminal court system in Sweden is different than the typical jury system most people know, as they use a jury of judges rather than a jury of peers along with one or more professional judges to oversee the proceedings.  And before you try to embarrass me and point out a previous post of mine where I mentioned jury of peers, you might want to research Sweden's use of lay judges.

Quote:
It should be said that, I suspect that he may be guilty of not wearing a condom or even being somewhat chauvinistic in his attitude toward women. I do not think these are or should be crimes anywhere in the western world. Until I had found the details of the case I did suspect he may have guilty of the crimes and was worried of the implications for wikileaks.



You would be better served if you held back any judgment rather than flip flopping based upon what the media is reporting.  Unless, of course, you believe that Assange is above the law and should not have to answer for accusations that have been made against him?

You are also being incredibly disrespectful, implying that I am a fool, a liar, and disingenuous simply because I refuse to proclaim Assange innocent of all charges.  It isn't enough to stick to this topic, you go on to claim that you know how I would act with respect to other issues.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: Seuss]
    #13593161 -

I knew all about lay judges. I also knew that they have juries and what their function is. Unlike you I did research something before posting about it. It seems instead you look for the exact dictionary definition that you want. As shown by the fact that you cite a different dictionary website each time.

I never disclosed my opinions on weather or not he was guilty before viewing evidence, because suspicion of the possibility of something is not definite, what was was my concerns for wikileaks.

You are judging the man on chat logs that may or may not be real and I am judging him on evidence made public by the courts. It's absurd for you to tell me I should be reserving judgment.

Edited by ScavengerType (12/06/10 10:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: ScavengerType]
    #13594363 -

> Unlike you I did research something before posting about it.

I knew about their system from following the pirate bay trials a while back.  Once again you go making claims about what I do as if you knew.

> I also knew that they have juries and what their function is.

And yet you presented your post to make it look as if I was being "a fool" for claiming that a jury (as in a group of people, be they judges, lay judges, or random people off the street, that judges ones guilt or innocence) should decide his fate.  And you call me disingenuous!?

> It seems instead you look for the exact dictionary definition that you want.

I posted the source.  There were two definitions, one for law and one not for law.  If the free dictionary isn't good enough for you, go to any other ... webster, perhaps?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jury:
Quote:
a body of persons sworn to give a verdict on some matter submitted to them; especially : a body of persons legally selected and sworn to inquire into any matter of fact and to give their verdict according to the evidence



> As shown by the fact that you cite a different dictionary website each time.

I cited a dictionary for a definition and I cited a encyclopedia for a process.  It is better to cite multiple sources rather than a single source when possible, to show that what is being discussed is generally accepted, would you not agree?

> You are judging the man on chat logs

Yep... I have no problem judging him to be a pompous ass.  My judgment of his character does not land him in prison.  Apples and oranges... don't confuse my judging his character with my refusing to judge his guilt or innocence against allegations that somebody else has made against him.


--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: Seuss]
    #13594448 -

wellllll he turned himself in. let the shit slinging begin. i wonder how long it will take them to think of a reason to extradite him to my beautiful country.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: Seuss]
    #13594470 -

Pot calling the kettle pompous.

IMO your lying about remembering the TPB trial, if you did you would know there is a massive risk of Assange not getting a fair stake on account of US influence. The difference Between a Lay Judge and an actual Juror (in proper sense) as to being politically coerced to a verdict or politically screened into the position is actually detrimental to the situation.

Like I said the summary of the police statement is available, if you want to go engage that, by all means. It certainly is not a defensive piece of journalism for Assange and can make you call him some other names. You are the one refusing to read it while you had read some obscure chat logs (of all things) to make judgments on his character. That is hypocritical and it doesn't matter how you justify it. You are the one who began posting in this thread about how Assange could have abused his position to give into his darkest desires. To be fair though, with computer geeks that 1337 unprotected sex probibly is their darkest desire.

If you don't like it here's a current version, though you won't like it, it actually discusses Assanges accounts of the events. Also here is the revenge themed blog post that the accuser made that is mentioned in the article, not damning other than showing she was significantly concerned with getting revenge in relationship matters.

This may be news to you but your opinion is inconsequential to the Swedish political process and even the expression of it is likely to go unnoticed on the streets of Reykjavik (I'm sorry if I'm the first one to burst this bubble for you). So yea, I have an opinion and yea, I've expressed it and yes it's informed but not confirmed. Deal with it.

------------
Quote:
JT Said:
wellllll he turned himself in. let the shit slinging begin. i wonder how long it will take them to think of a reason to extradite him to my beautiful country.



He turned himself in to UK authorities. They are not obligated to turn him over to the Swedes and if they think he will be extradited to the US where he might will be tortured they are actually obligated not to turn him over. Though looking at their record already on that...

Edited by ScavengerType (12/07/10 04:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: ScavengerType]
    #13594487 -

> IMO your lying about remembering the TPB trial

Once again you go making claims about what I do as if you knew.  Once again you call me a liar.

> The difference Between a Lay Judge and an actual Juror

... is irrelevant.  I never made any mention of Juror.  I said "jury", as in a body that judges guilt or innocence.  Context is important.

> Like I said the summary of the police statement is available

Like I said, I will wait until all of the evidence is available rather than participating in pointless speculation.

> This may be news to you but your opinion is inconsequential to the Swedish political process

Are you incapable of having a respectful discussion?  Now I am both a liar and an inconsequential egotist?  What other names are you going to throw at me?

I refuse to speculate on his guilt or innocence.  Is that so hard for you to accept?

> So yea, I have an opinion and yea, I've expressed it and yes it's informed but not confirmed. Deal with it.

Have I pissed on you for having an opinion, as you have gone to great lengths to do to me for refusing to speculate?  Deal with it?  Deal with what?  The only things I take offense towards are your constant name calling, your lack of context when quoting me, and your continual claims to know my intent contrary to what I have clearly stated.  Not once have I made mention of your opinion towards Assange's guilt or innocence.  Not once have I berated you for making an 'informed' opinion based upon incomplete information.  I leave you to your opinion, yet you continue to criticize me for refusing to form my own.  At the same time you inform me that my opinion is irrelevant (inconsequential), implying that I must be egotistical for not having one, as if I somehow believe that my opinion would sway the Swedish judicial process.

Before you pretend to know my motives, let me be very clear.  The reason that I don't speculate towards Assange's guilt or innocence with respect to the charges made against him in Sweden is because I believe that forming an opinion on incomplete information would be disrespectful to both Assange and to the women making the allegations against him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: Seuss]
    #13596012 -

You haven't refused to speculate at all.
Your first post you said:
Quote:
> This strikes me as revenge for the leaked war documents.
> Not to say the allegations are false, but this seems incredibly convenient.

At the same time, knowing that people would think the government(s) are gunning for him, Assange could have taken advantage of the situation to play out his darker desires.



After I said I had suspected he may have been guilty initially you accused me of flip flopping. Well here you are suggesting the worst may be true of Assange. As well as making personal judgments on him based on easily counterfeit chatlogs. So you can pretend like your withholding your judgment or waiting to see what happens and oh darn if he ends up in a US prison beforehand or goes to jail in Sweden under us pressure right? Get real buddy. You've already read enough to know a few details about the case, to refuse to actually read them in context is weak. Like I said if the evidence was damning of Assange or if this was climategate you'd read it. You've already made a judgment based on what you did read/hear and when you hear that there is publicly available evidence that puts your previous conclusion you claim your reserving judgment. That's flip-flopping.

Look if I called you a liar, it's because you are. You've been lying like a fucking sidewalk this entire thread and beyond. That's not name-calling, the term is not derogatory, you are someone who is in the act of lying.


--------------------
"Have you ever seen what happens when a grenade goes off in a school? Do you really know what you’re doing when you order shock and awe? Are you prepared to kneel beside a dying soldier and tell him why he went to Iraq, or why he went to any war?"
"The things that are done in the name of the shareholder are, to me, as terrifying as the things that are done—dare I say it—in the name of God. Montesquieu said, "There have never been so many civil wars as in the Kingdom of God." And I begin to feel that’s true. The shareholder is the excuse for everything."
- Author and former M6/M5 agent John le Carré on Democracy Now.
Conquer's Club

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: ScavengerType]
    #13596339 -

> You haven't refused to speculate at all.

Once again you quote me out of context.  Please look at the complete posts that I was referencing to understand my statement.  Yes, I illustrated a hypothetical scenario in answer to a claim that the arrest warrant was politically motivated.  However, every time that I have mentioned speculation my refusal to speculate, it has been with respect to Assange's guilt or innocence of the accused crimes, not towards the motivations of the police to arrest him.  Not only is there a difference but I have been very clear in my wording so that there would be no misunderstandings:

Quote:
It is pointless to speculate.  ...  I would prefer to not prejudice myself, unlike others, and come to a conclusion of guilt or innocence ...

Until then, rather than speculate like the rest of you, I will refrain from deciding that he is guilty or innocent. ...

I refuse to speculate on his guilt or innocence ...

The reason that I don't speculate towards Assange's guilt or innocence ...



> After I said I had suspected he may have been guilty initially you accused me of flip flopping.

Did you not change your mind based upon incomplete evidence?  You said it yourself, I didn't accuse you of anything.

> You've already read enough to know a few details about the case, to refuse to actually read them in context is weak.

No, what is weak is defending somebody, or damning somebody, based upon incomplete information.  I refuse to participate in the gossip surrounding his guilt or innocence.  Participating in gossip, rather than avoiding it, is weak.

> You've already made a judgment based on what you did read/hear and when you hear that there is publicly available evidence that puts your previous conclusion you claim your reserving judgment.

I have?  What judgment have I made?  Please, quote me where I have said the man is guilty, or innocent, of the crimes he is accused of committing.

> Look if I called you a liar, it's because you are.

There you go again, unable to maintain a respectful discussion.

I really don't understand why you are so upset that I refuse to pronounce Assange innocent or guilty.  You have pulled every trick in the book to denigrate me.  You have called me names.  You have quoted me out of context.  You have pronounced my intent.  You have misrepresented my statements.  You have been ruthless and vicious in your attacks against me, all because I refuse to judge Assange with respect to the criminal allegations made against him in Sweden.  Why the hatred?

Edit: see strike above.  Changed "speculation" to "my refusal to speculate" to avoid confusion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: Seuss]
    #13596456 -

Seuss said:
Why the hatred?



The devotee's can brook not even a whiff of failure in their messiah.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: Seuss]
    #13600079 -

Quote:
I really don't understand why you are so upset that I refuse to pronounce Assange innocent or guilty.  You have pulled every trick in the book to denigrate me.  You have called me names.  You have quoted me out of context.  You have pronounced my intent.  You have misrepresented my statements.  You have been ruthless and vicious in your attacks against me, all because I refuse to judge Assange with respect to the criminal allegations made against him in Sweden.  Why the hatred?



Seuss, Seuss, Seuss... how long have you been reading this forum? What you describe is standard operating procedure for the Lefties. I really don't understand why you really don't understand.

ScavengerType, it's long past time to dial back your rhetoric a couple of notches.






Phred


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: Seuss]
    #13600906 -

ScavengerType said:
IMO your lying about remembering the TPB trial




You tell him!


I swear, I've absolutely had it up to here (I'll post a picture later, I'm holding my hand pretty high up) with Seuss running around lieing about what he remembers.  I'm glad somebody's put him in his place after all these years!

Seuss said:
I knew



Liar!

Seuss said:
I posted



Liar!

Seuss said:
I cited



Liar!

Seuss said:
Yep... I have no problem judging him to be a pompous ass.



Liar!  Yes, you do have a problem with it!  Why won't you admit it, you bastard?

Seuss said:
My judgment of his character does not land him in prison.



Liar!  You know damn well it will!



ScavengerType said:
there is a massive risk of Assange not getting a fair stake on account of US influence. The difference Between a Lay Judge and an actual Juror (in proper sense) as to being politically coerced to a verdict or politically screened into the position is actually detrimental to the situation.



Thank god for the US' Justice System, eh?  That would never happen in the US.  Too bad those in Sweden don't have our freedoms.

I just can't figure our why Obama would try to deny the man a fair trial, as you say.  How can we stop him from perverting justice?

Edited by johnm214 (12/08/10 10:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: johnm214]
    #13600918 -

Well, I think that was a little harsh.:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: zappaisgod]
    #13600934 -

Liar!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: johnm214]
    #13601244 -

You caught me.  I didn't think it was harsh enough.  Lay on, MacDuff.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: Seuss]
    #13604437 -

Seuss, I haven't said he is innocent anymore than you've said he is guilty. I Had shown evidence from the police witness statements that showed there is an extremely high probability of his innocence (which is difficult to dispute if you read them) and I have yet to actually state that that is my opinion. You had stated that the facts as you knew them suggested guilt.
Quote:
I care more about evidence than circumstances.  As no evidence has been released to the public, I try to hold back judgment.  However, I do find it concerning that the claims against Assange were made by two different people.



So I thought, well awesome, he says he cares about the evidence and obviously he has totally missed a good scoop on some evidence which was the statements both the Women made to the cops. He'd probibly love to read it right, but oh how wrong I was. It turned out that he wouldn't, but he would spend an equal amount of time bickering about his reading or not reading it as it would have taken him to read it.

You were speculating (defs 1/2), and I suppose given this definition so was I (which I never claimed not to be doing), even if the only speculation I posted about was US involvement in the case. I never said that I am 100% certain of Assanges innocence you are blowing smoke on that one. I did speculate that the reason you wouldn't read the witness report summary was because it contained information that you didn't want to hear, but I used the term I bet, so that'd be definition 3.

I also never quoted you out of context, I included your quotes of the previous post which clearly put what you were replying to it into context. I should not be surprised though that someone like you would levy such clearly false accusations against me.

Sidewalk.


--------------------
"Have you ever seen what happens when a grenade goes off in a school? Do you really know what you’re doing when you order shock and awe? Are you prepared to kneel beside a dying soldier and tell him why he went to Iraq, or why he went to any war?"
"The things that are done in the name of the shareholder are, to me, as terrifying as the things that are done—dare I say it—in the name of God. Montesquieu said, "There have never been so many civil wars as in the Kingdom of God." And I begin to feel that’s true. The shareholder is the excuse for everything."
- Author and former M6/M5 agent John le Carré on Democracy Now.
Conquer's Club

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: ScavengerType]
    #13613936 -

I'm fairly skeptical as to how these charges came about, it seems that they became prevalent when wikileaks aligned itself against the U.S. with the release of documents that would potentially "endanger" the current government of the U.S. It seems that there is more at play here than the eye or ear can perceive, with the recent labeling of Assange as a "terrorist" for leaking government secrets, when in fact all he has done is purvey them to the public. As a citizen of the U.S. I have known fair well that our government has an extensive paper trail of deception and deceit, but have never actually seen it. To me it looks like the U.S. government needed a scapegoat and Assange fit the bill, all they would have to do is intimidate a key people here and there, and then Assange disappears after his "trial".


--------------------
Funny story, this whole "world" that we know everything about, well, that's all good and well, but we know nothing about the rest of that vast everything we call the universe.

Everything I say is heresay. All fiction for a fictional character.
Rule yourself, let no one else rule you. Down with government, and up with responsibility.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: lucydforme]
    #13616294 -

lucydforme said:
the recent labeling of Assange as a "terrorist" for leaking government secrets, when in fact all he has done is purvey them to the public.



Please explain how you can claim this.  I've heard all sorts of claims like this, and yet the US has done nothing that I'm aware of against this man or his organization.  Further, the US is likely one of the most secure places for such a site to be located in and its maintainers to be safe from prosecution (ignoring countries who would selectively shelter this kind of activity when it meets their ends but not otherwise).

The only thing I've heard is a bunch of fruitloops, including some congressmen, bitch about this and make reckless and stupid please for all sorts of illegal action.  Those few preaching nationalist totalitarianism aside, I've seen no support for these claims.  Certainly I've not seen the US level these charges.

Quote:
As a citizen of the U.S. I have known fair well that our government has an extensive paper trail of deception and deceit, but have never actually seen it. To me it looks like the U.S. government needed a scapegoat and Assange fit the bill, all they would have to do is intimidate a key people here and there, and then Assange disappears after his "trial".



I like how the insinuation is always on the US rather than Sweden.  The US hasn't alleged he's violated any law, nor has it sought his arrest.  Yet the trumped up charges to be tried without benefit of a jury of the man's peers is the fault of the US?

While I can believe the US likes these charges being brought, and even that they encouraged it, I've seen no evidence that this is the case.  How then does the discussion circle around the US hypothetical and supposed nefarious dealings while ignoring the role of the Swedes in perpetuating this unjustice? 

Face it: if these charges are unjust, then Sweden did do something wrong, while the US may or may not have (with no evidence suggesting they did to my knowledge).  Further, I kinda doubt Sweden would prostrate themselves to the US on matters of domestic law enforcement like this.  Don't have any evidence that this is the case, but it sure seems a bit strange.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: johnm214]
    #13616627 -

He thinks that if anybody in American says something that means all of America said it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: johnm214]
    #13617830 -

I have already outlined how Assanges charges don't merit the Interpol arrest warrant that has been issued for him since he is only alleged to have committed the crimes in Sweden and the crimes are not of the nature which Interpol's constitution mandates it to police. There should be more than just a slight suspicion that Interpol (EU) and Sweden is responding to US pressure. However, it is also quite possible that anti-transparency forces from within these organizations play a large role in bringing this arrest warrant to fruition.


Quote:
Informal discussions have already taken place between US and Swedish officials over the possibility of the WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange being delivered into American custody, according to diplomatic sources.
...
The US Justice Department is considering charging Mr Assange with espionage offences over his website’s unprecedented release of classified US diplomatic files. Several right-wing American politicians are pressing for his prosecution and even execution, with Sarah Palin, the former vice-presidential candidate, saying he should be pursued the same as al-Qa’ida and Taliban leaders.
...
Sources stressed that no extradition request would be submitted until and unless the US government laid charges against Mr Assange, and that attempts to take him to America would only take place after legal proceedings are concluded in Sweden.



http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/assange-could-face-espionage-trial-in-us-2154107.html
This salon.com article details how the US could get it's extradition requests in before Swedish prosecution begins trying him for the sexual allegations. This is all besides the US government officials who have suggested that laws be amended to allow Assange to be found guilty in the case of his extradition. Not that a show trial couldn't be used to find him guilty anyway, we've already seen a few of these.

There are many allegations of collaboration of these authorities:
Quote:
Glen Greenwald: it’s the concern that Assange and his lawyers have—is that what this really is is just a ploy to get him into custody in a country, which is Sweden, that is very subservient to the United States, that is willing to extradite him to the United States or turn him over with the slightest request. And any person who has followed the United States, quote-unquote, "justice system" over the last decade knows that there’s good reason to fear that, that anybody who’s accused of national security crimes, especially if they’re not an American citizen, is treated in violation of virtually every Western norm of justice, without almost any due process.
....
Assange: The Swedish government has been pressured at the intelligence agency level to its body SAPO. When I left Sweden on the 27th of September, my—to a flight to Berlin on SAS, one of the world’s most—if not the world’s most reputable airline—my luggage disappeared. That was the—I was the only case in that plane.



Johnm: I don't know where you get this whole jingoistic nonsense about the US being a great place to hold such a trial. The US has shown to be quite hostile to justice when it comes to trials. I am wondering how many gitmo detainees have gotten a fair trial in the US, like for instance where statements that were made under torture were discounted from evidence or where they were allowed to peruse adequate measures for their defense before the trial like having access to all the evidence in the trial that was being used against them.


--------------------
"Have you ever seen what happens when a grenade goes off in a school? Do you really know what you’re doing when you order shock and awe? Are you prepared to kneel beside a dying soldier and tell him why he went to Iraq, or why he went to any war?"
"The things that are done in the name of the shareholder are, to me, as terrifying as the things that are done—dare I say it—in the name of God. Montesquieu said, "There have never been so many civil wars as in the Kingdom of God." And I begin to feel that’s true. The shareholder is the excuse for everything."
- Author and former M6/M5 agent John le Carré on Democracy Now.
Conquer's Club

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Julian Assange, rape, sexual molestation and illegal use of force. Go figure [Re: ScavengerType]
    #13617966 -

1.  Apparently Interpol believes your analysis of international law is bullshit.  What a slap in the face that must be for an esteemed legal scholar such as yourself.

2.  Making an extradition request before the Swedish trial does not mean he will be extradited before it takes place.  I believe Sweden will get first crack at the creep.

3.  Paranoid whacko musings are paranoid whacko musings.

4.  Was Assange an enemy combatant?  I missed that designation.  Millions of people get trials in the US every year, quite a fair number of them foreign nationals.  Meanwhile a few hundred actively engaged enemy combatants are lawfully held at Gitmo.  To speculate that he might be treated as such is ridiculous drivel.  He'll get his day in court should it come to that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Media eat up absurd rape story
( 1 2 all )
lonestar2004 4,034 24 07/16/06 02:46 PM
by zappaisgod
* Thousands Raped in Congo.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
The_Red_Crayon 4,093 66 08/19/05 06:57 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* Rape and Torture laissez faire style Xlea321 993 8 05/01/04 02:29 PM
by Xlea321
* Bush Given Authority To Sexually Torture American Children StroFun 1,277 5 09/30/06 03:33 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Muslim Rape Epidemic in Sweden and Norway?Authorities Look the Other Way
( 1 2 all )
LSDempire 2,920 33 12/15/19 02:21 PM
by Sulfurshelfsean
* Interview with the woman Bush allegedly sexually assaulted
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
LearyfanS 7,812 92 07/24/03 06:14 AM
by Phred
* Talking About Kiddy Porn Illegal? DiploidM 1,066 3 03/28/07 06:50 AM
by Seuss
* Rape 'a weapon' in Sudan war
( 1 2 all )
question_for_joo 2,255 20 07/20/04 04:59 AM
by Innvertigo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
8,326 topic views. 2 members, 28 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.