Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12
    #13593690 -



Who's listened to it? Officially came out today though torrents have been out for a couple weeks already. I've been bumping it non-stop can't get enough of it. I find this release to be a lot more trance-y which I'm all for. Mau5 is always blending musical genres and I feel this album is a perfect example of that.

My favorite track happens to be more dub-step-y, but here it is. The drop in this song is simply :awecid:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12 [Re: noticeofeviction]
    #13593718 -

It's almost as if I posted the same exact thread with the same title...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12 [Re: justaguy]
    #13593725 -

wow, we might be twins

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12 [Re: noticeofeviction]
    #13593915 -

I didn't even know he was coming out with a new one.  Downloading...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12 [Re: abltsandwich]
    #13593952 -

i like it so far from the few i heard. its really abstract n different which i like!


--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12 [Re: abltsandwich]
    #13594017 -

abltsandwich said:
I didn't even know he was coming out with a new one.  Downloading...



give feedback once you listen!

tripp23 yeah it's totally different, especially compared to his last album. I'd imagine it would be really hit or miss with people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12 [Re: noticeofeviction]
    #13594075 -

Oh shit, the DJ from the VMAs has a new CD out.  I'm going to download it just so I can delete it.  He's a decent producer at best, I wish everyone would get off his dick.  Most of his songs are shit anyway.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12 [Re: noticeofeviction]
    #13594245 -

I've overall liked it so far.  I'll give it a better listen tomorrow.  "Animal Rights" is pretty good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12 [Re: fapjack]
    #13597519 -

fapjack said:
Oh shit, the DJ from the VMAs has a new CD out.  I'm going to download it just so I can delete it.  He's a decent producer at best, I wish everyone would get off his dick.  Most of his songs are shit anyway.



U mad? What does the VMA's have to do with any of this...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12 [Re: justaguy]
    #13597536 -

aww look at you guys getting all excited over a little assplay


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12 [Re: fapjack]
    #13597779 -

Quote:
his songs are shit



:yesnod:


--------------------
:piggy:your horse is too tall:piggy:
:piggie:and your brain is too small:piggie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12 [Re: frisky_]
    #13597799 -



--------------------
Tune in, Freak out, Get Beaten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12 [Re: Alec_Baldwin]
    #13597830 -

Dejavu!

I saw this in my email today, it seems deadmau5 are in my town this weekend.

"TicketWeb Advent Calendar - Day Seven - buy-one-get-one free tickets for deadmau5 at Coventry's Ricoh Arena!"


--------------------
Not all drugs are good, Some are great.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12 [Re: hoodbran]
    #13597844 -

So I just listened to the whole album just now, I only like 3 songs

Some cords
Animal rights (feat wolfgang)
Right this second (only kind of like it)

all the others sucks


--------------------
.....Healing Of People Everywhere.....


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12 [Re: j0nnyb0y05]
    #13599471 -

justaguy said:
fapjack said:
Oh shit, the DJ from the VMAs has a new CD out.  I'm going to download it just so I can delete it.  He's a decent producer at best, I wish everyone would get off his dick.  Most of his songs are shit anyway.



U mad? What does the VMA's have to do with any of this...



Don't you know? Liking things that are popular isn't hip. Duhhhh bro

j0nnyb0y05 said:
So I just listened to the whole album just now, I only like 3 songs

Some cords
Animal rights (feat wolfgang)
Right this second (only kind of like it)

all the others sucks



False.

Animal Rights is great though, I hope Wolfgang and Mau5 keep working together!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12 [Re: Alec_Baldwin]
    #13600151 -

Alec_Baldwin said:




Brett Favre  X  Brett Favre  =  Aaron Rodgers?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12 [Re: noticeofeviction]
    #13600202 -

RobMarley420 said:
Alec_Baldwin said:




Brett Favre  X  Brett Favre  =  Aaron Rodgers?




number 12 silly



j0nnyb0y05 said:
So I just listened to the whole album just now, I only like 3 songs

Some cords
Animal rights (feat wolfgang)
Right this second (only kind of like it)

all the others sucks



False.

Animal Rights is great though, I hope Wolfgang and Mau5 keep working together!



It's a personally opinion so its not false. Plus this isn't a hater speech, I enjoyed his last cd, but this one is crap compared to his other works. Wolfgang should work on his own, hes legit.


--------------------
.....Healing Of People Everywhere.....


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12 [Re: j0nnyb0y05]
    #13600981 -

j0nnyb0y05 said:
RobMarley420 said:
Alec_Baldwin said:




Brett Favre  X  Brett Favre  =  Aaron Rodgers?




number 12 silly




Yeah, no shit.

Favre =#4, Rodgers = #12.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12 [Re: noticeofeviction]
    #13601752 -

I listened to the album. I like segments of a lot of the songs, but the songs themselves aren't very good IMO.  There will probably be a lot of good remixes to come out of it though, but I didn't like the album overall.  Also, Deadmau5's dubstep track is a fucking joke.  I can't believe he even released that garbage.  I thought For Lack of a Better Name was a much better CD.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5's new album: 4x4=12 [Re: fapjack]
    #13602020 -

His first album "Get Scraped" was actually his best work so far


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bio-Diesel & 4x4 questions Tomatadunothing 1,615 11 04/01/05 01:00 PM
by Tomatadunothing
* Deadmau5 Lameness *DELETED* Lion 597 12 07/19/09 09:35 PM
by Lion
* Deadmau5 (was pretty sick!) Psy Baba 630 11 12/05/09 11:04 AM
by seeker28
* The Zombies - "Odessey And Oracle" (album) LearyfanS 394 0 08/07/04 07:13 AM
by Learyfan
* Abbie Hoffman album (mp3s)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,670 22 09/27/04 08:57 PM
by Learyfan
* Post Your Favorite Dead Show Here.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Jim 24,454 133 06/20/06 02:16 PM
by toastandjam
* Deadmau5 oct 28th, Portland OR
( 1 2 3 all )
Psy Baba 3,171 41 10/09/09 05:16 PM
by Psy Baba
* Just had an amazing and profound experience with DMT and DeadMau5 Maverick 1,358 14 02/17/10 05:10 PM
by Jair

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,337 topic views. 6 members, 17 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.