Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Just had an amazing and profound experience with DMT and DeadMau5
    #12040607 -

I've been over anxious about a lot of stuff, and I figured I'd clear my mind, so through much selection, I chose the song Strobe, by DeadMau5, introduced to me by DuneRaver and his cousin and their (and now my) close friend.  I smoked some last night and met entities, today I did it alone in my bedroom and just chilled to this song in surround, and it felt like i was floating in an amazing spiral of color fractals when I closed my eyes.  I prefered them closed as I wasn't aware at that moment if I was awake or not, if anything was real or if I was dreaming, if my eyes were opened or closed, it was bright and vivid, the beats of the music, and changing of the beat through the song and the song itself morphing was amazing, I greatly enjoyed the experience.

It changed a lot, but I was in the middle of a girl dancing with fabric material, spinning and dancing, like chinese silk.

I cannot explain on a mental level how I felt, but it was amazing.  I didn't want to leave that place, and coming back to 'normal' didn't feel as normal as the high on DMT.  I've noticed this about most of my DMT trips.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just had an amazing and profound experience with DMT and DeadMau5 [Re: Maverick]
    #12040613 -

:thumbup:


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just had an amazing and profound experience with DMT and DeadMau5 [Re: Psy Baba]
    #12040632 -

Doing DMT listening to Deadmau5 sounds like a weird combo...

:awecid:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just had an amazing and profound experience with DMT and DeadMau5 [Re: Psy Baba]
    #12040640 -

Nice dude. That sounds like it was pretty cool.

I haven't smoked DMT yet, but I saw Deadmau5 live in Tampa a couple months back. He did the Zelda theme towards the end of his show and everybody went crazy. It kicked ass.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just had an amazing and profound experience with DMT and DeadMau5 [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #12040686 -

mongo lloyd said:
Doing DMT listening to Deadmau5 sounds like a weird combo...

:awecid:




It was like a warm blanket of music that wrapped around me, altering my CEV's and leading me where it may.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just had an amazing and profound experience with DMT and DeadMau5 [Re: Maverick]
    #12045410 -

*bump*  :3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just had an amazing and profound experience with DMT and DeadMau5 [Re: Maverick]
    #12045420 -

i don't really did the mau that muxh but dmt is always win

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just had an amazing and profound experience with DMT and DeadMau5 [Re: druqs]
    #12045554 -

dmt is fuckign cool
i cannot say the same about dead mouse


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just had an amazing and profound experience with DMT and DeadMau5 [Re: notapillow]
    #12045784 -

It's mau5.

If you saw him live, you'd change your mind. Except if some skag-head tried to pick your pockets!!:kingcrankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just had an amazing and profound experience with DMT and DeadMau5 [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #12045824 -

no, it probly wouldent
i just find his shit unimaginitive. but im not the biggest electrnic music guy.

he def has a following. and sorry, i dont care how he spells it. i dont liek typing like coaster. ill just stick to misspelling things like usual


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just had an amazing and profound experience with DMT and DeadMau5 [Re: notapillow]
    #12045923 -

Amazing track


--------------------
My job makes me unhappy but that's alright because
when I get home I get in my spaceship and she
tells me everything is going to be OK.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just had an amazing and profound experience with DMT and DeadMau5 [Re: medsn]
    #12048642 -

Whether or not you like Deadmau5, this song in specific on DMT is an experience in and of its own.  I guess any song can be like that, but the sound, the softness and play of this song really flows with the bodyload of DMT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just had an amazing and profound experience with DMT and DeadMau5 [Re: Maverick]
    #12048674 -

i get ya :smile:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just had an amazing and profound experience with DMT and DeadMau5 [Re: notapillow]
    #12048693 -

It was very nice.

:awecid:

I have another bowl loaded here.  I just haven't smoked it yet lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just had an amazing and profound experience with DMT and DeadMau5 [Re: Maverick]
    #12048739 -

I love deadmau5.  I saw him live a couple of months back
in DC, ate some mushrooms and 4-AcO-DMT, was a blast!

I have yet to try DMT but this sounds like a great combo!

Edit: strobe was the encore.


--------------------

Edited by Jair (02/17/10 07:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Deadmau5 Lameness *DELETED* Lion 597 12 07/19/09 11:35 PM
by Lion
* Deadmau5 (was pretty sick!) Psy Baba 630 11 12/05/09 01:04 PM
by seeker28
* Deadmau5 oct 28th, Portland OR
( 1 2 3 all )
Psy Baba 3,171 41 10/09/09 07:16 PM
by Psy Baba
* Deadmau5 in Detroit magikgrl 833 13 11/25/09 12:48 AM
by Jair
* A Review of "The Psychedelic Experience" CD by Leary World Spirit 2,807 11 10/06/03 04:30 PM
by kindkesey
* Deadmau5 Frost 533 9 11/16/09 06:23 PM
by jenns_hot
* Deadmau5 magikgrl 393 2 11/29/08 05:27 PM
by magikgrl
* Electronic Fans. Electric Zoo Sets enclosed Steve Bug,DeadMau5, Armin, lots mor magikgrl 261 0 09/08/09 09:39 PM
by magikgrl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,358 topic views. 5 members, 413 guests and 119 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.