Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Deadmau5 in Detroit
    #11512051 -

Was absolutely AWESOME!!!


I had my doubts, I'll be honest, to me, some of his music is super cheesy...and some of his sets just don't make sense to me.

Anyway, he knew to bring it hard, and he fucking brought it. Spent Saturday evening around good friends, and good tunes. Great night, here's some videos:

Detroit, I remember:

Ghosts n stuff:

Who's afraid of Detroit (the panties dropped when he dropped this)


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5 in Detroit [Re: magikgrl]
    #11512086 -

It almost looks like there's no room to dance. i coulda seen him b4 but my ride bailed the night of the show. :crankey:


--------------------
I am excited for my thoughts to become positive and of lifeful things instead of negative and suicidal things - Oceanshore23Forest :feelsoldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5 in Detroit [Re: ShroomMan420]
    #11512160 -

ShroomMan420 said:
It almost looks like there's no room to dance. i coulda seen him b4 but my ride bailed the night of the show. :crankey:



It was sold out. pretty damn packed. 2900 ppl from what I heard. the "floor" was down by deadmau5, but rammed.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5 in Detroit [Re: magikgrl]
    #11512231 -

Damn, that's sweet though he played who's afraid of Detroit. I love that song. Did he play faxing berlin and hybrid finished symphony?


--------------------
I am excited for my thoughts to become positive and of lifeful things instead of negative and suicidal things - Oceanshore23Forest :feelsoldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5 in Detroit [Re: ShroomMan420]
    #11512319 -

ShroomMan420 said:
Damn, that's sweet though he played who's afraid of Detroit. I love that song. Did he play faxing berlin and hybrid finished symphony?



:heart: Claude Von stroke. People go nuts here when that song is played. It bangs.

He played hybrid finished syphony mega :thumbup:


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5 in Detroit [Re: magikgrl]
    #11513627 -

Looks awesome. :awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5 in Detroit [Re: RobMarley420]
    #11514521 -

we had a blast, whole lot of us, and our good friend mollie.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5 in Detroit [Re: magikgrl]
    #11514588 -

Where was this? looks like a sweet place for a concert!:cool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5 in Detroit [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #11514598 -

It was at the Filmore aka State Theater.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5 in Detroit [Re: magikgrl]
    #11514945 -

Did Ghostland Observatory open for Deadmau5?

I guess he was in Chicago with Ghostland the night before but I didn't find out about it in time. And I already had tickets to a Widespread Panic show anyways.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5 in Detroit [Re: RobMarley420]
    #11515266 -

Deadmau5 live will probably be one of your most memorable rolling experiences.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5 in Detroit [Re: RobMarley420]
    #11516731 -

RobMarley420 said:
Did Ghostland Observatory open for Deadmau5?

I guess he was in Chicago with Ghostland the night before but I didn't find out about it in time. And I already had tickets to a Widespread Panic show anyways.



Some guy named Burns opened for him


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5 in Detroit [Re: magikgrl]
    #11517128 -

man i seen deadmau5 last week !!! in TN it was freakin awsome !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Deadmau5 in Detroit [Re: SteakNMushVroom]
    #11523048 -

Saw him last night with kim fai and burns in DC.  Great show,
hell of a time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* [music] Ghostland Observatory abltsandwich 532 10 04/07/12 02:12 PM
by Bassfreak
* DEADMAU5
( 1 2 all )
VapoRs 2,042 34 07/14/10 09:37 AM
by millzy
* Deadmau5 Concert Live Stream!!
( 1 2 3 all )
justaguy 6,235 59 09/17/10 11:21 AM
by Bassfreak
* Why is Deadmau5 so popular?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Apollyphelion 8,751 72 08/11/12 05:53 PM
by mrgibblet
* Aint no party like a detroit party!
( 1 2 3 all )
Cubie 3,751 51 07/11/10 05:51 AM
by Cubie
* Black Eyed Peas caught by deadmau5 stealing his music
( 1 2 3 all )
justaguy 7,833 50 02/08/11 04:43 PM
by Nordique
* I'm going to shoot DeadMau5 in the face with an RC helicopter
( 1 2 all )
Its Pat 3,127 29 11/27/11 12:10 PM
by Its Pat
* Deadmau5 on Epicmealtime TrustYourSelf 953 10 05/05/11 01:39 PM
by aNeway2sayHooray

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
832 topic views. 2 members, 26 guests and 242 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.