Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: DEADMAU5 [Re: millzy]
    #12890662 -

Right on, I've never heard anyone mention 214, I've always really liked 'esemplastic', I've had no idea he made more tunes! Thanks a ton. Soul oddity I've always loved too, one of a kind.

I just recently found out about deadmau5, he's okay. Maybe there's really good tracks of his I haven't yet heard.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutely ruthless and highly indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not." John C. Lilly


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DEADMAU5 [Re: KetamineKatalyst]
    #12891524 -

yeah, nobody ever duplicated soul oddity from what i've heard. definitely in my list of albums that permanently changed the way i looked at music.


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DEADMAU5 [Re: truekimbo2]
    #12891673 -

truekimbo2 said:
i am very interested in what his dj booth is made out of



Same here. Big LED screens I'm guessing...

Sickest DJ booth I've ever seen.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DEADMAU5 [Re: VapoRs]
    #12891689 -

I like some of his stuff...

This track ("Unspecial Effects") is pretty tight:



..and yeah, hot girls do seem to love him. MDMA + Deadmau5 = :awesome:


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Edited by Adamist (07/13/10 08:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DEADMAU5 [Re: RobMarley420]
    #12891712 -

I saw Deadmau5 at Glastonbury last year. Was properly sick. And Deadmau5 is HE, not they. Tell me this isn't good...



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DEADMAU5 [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #12891723 -

mongo lloyd said:
I saw Deadmau5 at Glastonbury last year. Was properly sick. And Deadmau5 is HE, not they. Tell me this isn't good...





This is the ONLY DeadMau5 song that I actually like.

The rest of his stuff just seems really tame, repetative, and boring.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DEADMAU5 [Re: RobMarley420]
    #12891727 -

You ever listen to his older album, Get Scraped? It's probably my favorite..


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DEADMAU5 [Re: Adamist]
    #12891818 -

Nope, I haven't heard it.

Does it have more energy than most of his music? I'm looking for something that makes me want to dance, not something I'll chill on the couch and smoke a joint to.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DEADMAU5 [Re: RobMarley420]
    #12891965 -

.

Edited by waves (10/05/10 01:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DEADMAU5 [Re: truekimbo2]
    #12892161 -

truekimbo2 said:
i am very interested in what his dj booth is made out of



cheese, ofcourse.



I saw him once on a festival, pretty cool. the huge helpet he wears definitely adds something to the vibes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DEADMAU5 [Re: RobMarley420]
    #12892265 -

RobMarley420 said:
truekimbo2 said:
i am very interested in what his dj booth is made out of



Same here. Big LED screens I'm guessing...

Sickest DJ booth I've ever seen.



The dj booths for Qlimax and Sensation black/white are usually pretty awesome. Couldn't find any pictures though sorry.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DEADMAU5 [Re: waves]
    #12893937 -

TheDukeofLizards said:
What are some of the best deadmau5 songs/albums i should check out ya'll?? like top ones..



These are my favorite songs on the "Get Scraped" album:
Intelstat
Unspecial Effects
Overdraft


I haven't had a chance to listen to too much from his other albums yet.

I only recently started listening to Deadmau5 (usually when I'm rolling). :smile:

*Edit- I just listened to "Random Album Title", and I thought these songs were good:
Slip
Brazil
I Remember
Arguru

Edited by Adamist (07/13/10 05:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DEADMAU5 [Re: Adamist]
    #12894221 -



strobe is the most beautiful techno song my ears have ever discovered. i recommend everyone hear that song live


--------------------
"I'm guessing the 'ancient lost drug' of india is psychedelic mushrooms. The correlation between sacred cows (in hinduism) and magic mushrooms growing on cow dung is too strong to ignore, if you ask me."

As the ocean waves, the universe "peoples"
~Alan Watts~

Edited by Muufokfok (07/13/10 06:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DEADMAU5 [Re: Muufokfok]
    #12894279 -

Do I have to DROP the HAMMER



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DEADMAU5 [Re: Razzlesnaps]
    #12897038 -

how did i forget to mention sineweaver in this thread? this guy writes everything, well.

sineweaver - mary


sineweaver - tyranny of the barline


his remix of sharon friend's "floating" is bliss.
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/203585/Floating

sineweaver's beatport page. i need to check out his new stuff.
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/track/catalog/?contextType=artists&contextName=Sine%20Weaver&contextEntityId=69982


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Deadmau5 Frost 533 9 11/16/09 04:23 PM
by jenns_hot
* Deadmau5 Concert Live Stream!!
( 1 2 3 all )
justaguy 6,235 59 09/17/10 11:21 AM
by Bassfreak
* glastonbury 2010 ShroomerRoss 430 10 07/30/09 04:04 PM
by LobsterSauce
* Glastonbury FlickeryVision 468 5 07/24/09 09:59 AM
by bob5
* Why is Deadmau5 so popular?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Apollyphelion 8,751 72 08/11/12 05:53 PM
by mrgibblet
* Black Eyed Peas caught by deadmau5 stealing his music
( 1 2 3 all )
justaguy 7,833 50 02/08/11 04:43 PM
by Nordique
* I'm going to shoot DeadMau5 in the face with an RC helicopter
( 1 2 all )
Its Pat 3,127 29 11/27/11 12:10 PM
by Its Pat
* Deadmau5 on Epicmealtime TrustYourSelf 953 10 05/05/11 01:39 PM
by aNeway2sayHooray

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,042 topic views. 4 members, 10 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.