Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Relationships
    #13259798 -

I honestly don't get them. I only had one relationship that was fun but it was only a month. I don't get what people see in relationships. I went to go fuck, a casual thing and honestly I was disgusted. I couldn't get up and it made me not want to look at women or think about sex for a week or two. People always come to me for relationship advice and I don't understand the bulk of it. If you like someone, be with them. If not, don't. I don't understand the whole "I love her" then the "_____ is wrong with her" to the "fuck that cunt". I've never really felt all that strongly about anyone. I just don't understand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relationships [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13259832 -

Maybe you feel sure enough about yourself. Maybe you don't need to feel love from someone else to justify your existence, nor validate who you are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relationships [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13259851 -

Women are crazy.


I work around the crazy for someone that'll tug on me when I'm tired :shrug:

If you need a relationship to validate your existence :feelsbadman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relationships [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13259955 -

Quote:
Anonymous #1 said:I've never really felt all that strongly about anyone. I just don't understand.



Bummer. Cuz as much trouble as women and relationships are, it's such a human experience to fall in love (and then fall out of love). It's great to find someone you can love unfailingly, who loves in return. But it can be fleeting...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relationships [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13259979 -

Sounds like you have autistic psychopathy, commonly known as Asperger's syndrome

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relationships [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13260021 -

in the world today its a strange thing..

i always thought relationships were the way things worked when i was young but i think theyre not honest and dualistic.

there is a twist our world has put on women.  Eve gave into temptation and ate the apple, now they are considered just flesh on tv.  its really sick when i think about it how the earth is a mother to all of us and how lives on earth "man"


on a side note i saw a girl come eat at my work today that stopped me in my tracks.  i dont go for twinkle eyes or looks that much anymore but this girls pureness was the room.  wow that made my day.  with a girl like that i could desolate me ego easily.

so i believe in love but in todays world its hard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relationships [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13262975 -

Relationships = dangerous and stupid

Just fuck her/him and then tell them they were terrible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relationships [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13263079 -

I've been in enough relationships with women to know they do not work with my outlook on life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relationships [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13263433 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Sounds like you have autistic psychopathy, commonly known as Asperger's syndrome



that was a poor troll.

clearly not a case of this shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relationships [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13263445 -

Ive never been in one longer than a month.
Never understood them either.

Id like to be on and have idealized them in my head but am not sure how to connect with people for longer than short periods of time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relationships [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13263531 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Anonymous #5 said:
Sounds like you have autistic psychopathy, commonly known as Asperger's syndrome



that was a poor troll.

clearly not a case of this shit.



He can't feel strong emotions towards other people, and has limited ability for empathy, and trouble understanding ordinary human socialization.  All he needs is a bit of clumsiness, and he's got Asperger's. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relationships [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13263542 -

i think he is talking about something else... not his emotions. i think that's... pretty clear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relationships [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13263551 -

Anonymous #9 said:
i think he is talking about something else... not his emotions. i think that's... pretty clear.



Anonymous #1 said:
I honestly don't get them ... I don't get what people see in relationships ... I've never really felt all that strongly about anyone ... I just don't understand.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relationships [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13263574 -

you took that out of context... maybe he is saying that he hasn't felt the emotional connection with someone to the point of rallying over all ones own baggage to convince themselves to assert their habits and desires more appropriately so that one could fuck another person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relationships [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13263661 -

...said one lonely sadsack to justify another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relationships [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13263677 -

Anonymous #11 said:
...said one lonely sadsack to justify another.



:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relationships [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13263681 -

not justifying anything. just pointing out the elaborate fix-it-all scheme of love.

you sound like your one to talk about justification.

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #11 said:
...said one lonely sadsack to justify another.



:rofl:



"my troll was successful, YAY!1"

oh and if you're not going to help... then fuck off to the pub.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relationships [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #13265174 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Ive never been in one longer than a month.
Never understood them either.

Id like to be on and have idealized them in my head but am not sure how to connect with people for longer than short periods of time.



Same here. Sometimes I idealize them, but I know it's not reality. In reality, relationships are WAY overrated IMO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relationships [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13266423 -

/\ Pretty much same. I idealize the person or i find they are too much to deal with. Not had many relationships of 1 month

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Relationships [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13266514 -

If you people knew what real love was, you'd feel even worse for not having it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* knocked Someone Up, and I'm not handling it to well.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,472 65 12/19/09 04:35 PM
by Anonymous
* What are your opinions on marriage?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,237 27 09/30/07 10:25 AM
by Anonymous
* I'm 22, and I've only slept with 3 women.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,382 57 03/26/08 11:37 AM
by Anonymous
* My friend the Internet Bitch Anonymous 546 13 01/22/08 09:19 AM
by Anonymous
* Dumbest poster on the boards?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,790 68 09/20/08 01:22 AM
by Anonymous
* People who socialize and talk alot are fucking retarded
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,425 54 02/18/10 02:32 PM
by Anonymous
* Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,436 67 01/15/08 12:35 AM
by Anonymous
* Goddamn autistic inner child!!! Anonymous 222 5 04/13/08 02:40 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
836 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.