Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots
    #7858861 - 01/10/08 11:28 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

What a bunch of weak minded, delusional blind followers.
Most of these people would mock a Christian or a Jew or a Muslim, etc. for their beliefs, while at the same time calling anyone who doesn't buy most of the whacked out tripe that they post as fact for their lack of an open mind.
And the "No Debate" thing really pisses me off. If they had any actual faith in the crap they were posting they wouldn't be afraid of a little intellectual debate. Instead you get assholes posting pictures of what are obviously black bears as Bigfoot, and saying "No debate please", and if you hop on there, and point out that the picture is clearly a black bear, now you're the asshole.
I have an open mind. It would be sweet if prehistoric creatures lived in Loch Ness or Lake Champlain. It would be cool to meet an extra terrestrial. I would love to be camping in Washington and run across a Bigfoot. But I require real evidence. Faked pictures of toy submarines, pictures of black bears or the ramblings of delusional people are not evidence. Also, the world will not end in 2012. Don't even get me started on crystals...oy vey.
Fuck all of you gullible faggot pussies who take that shit seriously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7858947 - 01/10/08 11:42 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

chill :heart:

Anonymous #3

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7858963 - 01/10/08 11:46 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
chill :heart:

Anonymous #4

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7859240 - 01/10/08 12:34 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Most of these people would mock a Christian or a Jew or a Muslim, etc. for their beliefs, while at the same time calling anyone who doesn't buy most of the whacked out tripe that they post as fact for their lack of an open mind.

--

agreed, christian bashing is fasionable, but don't fuck w/ the crystals

Anonymous #5

#7859241 - 01/10/08 12:35 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Chill :heart:

"Evidence" is nothing more than the illusion you personally choose to accept. We don't even know whether we ourselves even exist.

If you completely accept something as truth, you stop thinking. Don't ever stop thinking.

Anonymous #6

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7859273 - 01/10/08 12:43 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:

"Evidence" is nothing more than the illusion you personally choose to accept. We don't even know whether we ourselves even exist.

If you completely accept something as truth, you stop thinking. Don't ever stop thinking.

wtf... Humans exist... Dumbshit

I think that its the truth that guys fuck girls, this means im done thinking? Wow, you are retarded.

Anonymous #7

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #7859894 - 01/10/08 02:35 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Quote:

Anonymous said:

How can you prove this without removing yourself from the claimed frame of reference?

You as well as everyone you know could be as simple as a higher beings thought.

Anonymous #1

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #7859994 - 01/10/08 02:54 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

If humans don't exist than Bigfoot and ETs definitely don't exist.

Anonymous #8

#7860022 - 01/10/08 02:59 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

It's just unintelligent people who can't grasp real philosophy or science that still want to spout nonsense.  The skeptical argument against science is hillarious, oh but you can't prooooove it.  Well, at least us scientists have been useful :shrug:  what have crystals or 2012 ever done?

Anonymous #1

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #7860103 - 01/10/08 03:15 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
what have crystals or 2012 ever done?

Well, quartz makes my watch go, and diamonds can get you laid, but other than that, not a damn thing.

Anonymous #9

#7860194 - 01/10/08 03:35 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

2012 killed my dog.
Christians have murdered 100,000 x 6.022 x 1023 people

Anonymous #7

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #7860209 - 01/10/08 03:38 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I think it's mystical how I can eat some beautifully arraged good smelling food, and wait a few hours and shit out a stinky lump of coal. Explain that with your science... Pshaa!

Anonymous #3

#7860251 - 01/10/08 03:46 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

M&P is ok where it is... although sometimes I have the strong impression that it too close to P&S and some people didn't learn to make the distinction between those two yet :inslow:

Anonymous #4

#7860262 - 01/10/08 03:48 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
2012 killed my dog.

who are you?

Chemy?

Anonymous #5

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #7860347 - 01/10/08 04:15 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

It's just unintelligent people who can't grasp real philosophy or science that still want to spout nonsense.

my, aren't we arrogant.

Anonymous #10

#7860393 - 01/10/08 04:24 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

My power crystals will smite you.

Anonymous #1

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #7860466 - 01/10/08 04:36 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
My power crystals will smite you.

:rofl2:

Anonymous #11

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #7860481 - 01/10/08 04:38 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I can't stand that fucking forum.

If those people had their way, we would all be living in caves and eating slime from the cesspool at our feet because they are forever afraid to leave the cave and actually *DO* anything.

They are content to huddle against the wall and speculate on the many and varied dangers that lie in real world, while studiously avoiding any actual contact with said real world.

What a bunch of superstitious twats.

"No Debate, Please"

Get the fuck out of here. Why not just rename the forum "Superstitious Bullshit".

A pox on all of them.

Anonymous #12

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #7860495 - 01/10/08 04:41 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, I was banned from that forum for telling a clearly mentally ill individual to seek professional help. It really irks me as well that they have the 'no debate' policy in there. It practically validates all the ridiculous things people claim in that forum. I realize the only reason that forum exists is so these people have a place to talk about their beliefs without being 'harassed', but telling someone that they're wrong when they truly are wrong is hardly harassment.

Anonymous #13

#7861072 - 01/10/08 07:02 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Paranormal = unknown

You peeps are ignorant if you think we know everything.

Ignorance is bliss, though.

Anonymous #3

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #7861104 - 01/10/08 07:09 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Then you must feel quite blissful all the time :cool:

Anonymous #14

#7861156 - 01/10/08 07:22 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Fuck all religions that call themselves Christian. They are all fake. The true believers are underground and unseen to the eyes of the flesh. Don't make the foolish mistake by thinking and saying that these religions are representing the Creator. You won't find a true believer in church. Thats a fact.

Anonymous #4

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #7861373 - 01/10/08 08:07 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Fuck all religions that call themselves Christian. They are all fake. The true believers are underground and unseen to the eyes of the flesh. Don't make the foolish mistake by thinking and saying that these religions are representing the Creator. You won't find a true believer in church. Thats a fact.

no one asked for this swill

Anonymous #15

#7863540 - 01/11/08 03:28 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I think, therefore I am.

Also, if I were imagining all other humans they would agree with everything I say. If they don't, I sit and wonder how the fuck they couldn't agree with everything I say.

Anonymous #16

#7863659 - 01/11/08 05:21 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Quote:

Anonymous said:
Quote:

Anonymous said:

How can you prove this without removing yourself from the claimed frame of reference?

You as well as everyone you know could be as simple as a higher beings thought.

Parsimony.

Oh, and FUCK SPIRITUALITY TOO!

Anonymous #1

#7863703 - 01/11/08 06:01 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Paranormal = unknown

Ignorance is bliss, though.

In Latin, para means 'above,' against,' 'counter,' 'outside,' or 'beyond'. Normal means normal. Therefore:

paranormal =/= unknown.

Paranormal = unusual

Ah, but ignorance is bliss.

It could be said that the people who frequent the MatP forum are paranormally ignorant, or paranormally stupid.

Anonymous #17

#7863815 - 01/11/08 06:51 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Why not just rename the forum "Superstitious Bullshit"

agree, the no debate thing is because mysticism was originally a shoot-off from S&P
the war between atheists and mystics raged for years and was un-relenting, i think thats why they made the mysticism forum to begin with.

so its not because they're faggots, its because everyone is tired of arguing.

Anonymous #1

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #7863841 - 01/11/08 07:06 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

OP here.

I don't give a shit about the mysticism side of things so much. I consider those people to be nothing more than harmless kooks. Also, debating the existence of various gods vs. other gods or nonexistence of any gods is rather pointless. I'm a confirmed agnostic, and consider anyone who believes strongly one way or the other a bit nutty. But they would probably consider me a wishy-washy little bitch. Whatever, people can believe what they want, and there's really no point in debating something inherently unprovable one way or the other.

It is the adherents to pseudo-sciences such as cryptozoology and ufology that really annoy me. These things are very debatable, yet these people want to believe so badly that they're scared to hear anything that might debunk some of their more dubious beliefs. To post a picture of what is clearly a black bear, present it as Bigfoot, and say "no debate please" is asinine.

How about some hard evidence? Show me anything in the fossil record that would indicate that any ape had ever lived in the Americas before the arrival of humans. Show me an alien skull. Something other than clearly misidentified/fake pictures/video and the claims fo dubious people.

Anonymous #18

#7863850 - 01/11/08 07:12 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

So basically you go in there looking for an argument.

But those people go in looking for a discussion.

Just give them their space. Everytime people start bitching about a certain forum I don't understand why they don't just stay out of it.

Unless this website was built just for your enjoyment of course.

Anonymous #13

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #7863900 - 01/11/08 07:42 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
So basically you go in there looking for an argument.

But those people go in looking for a discussion.

Exactly,
no-one makes you goto the forum and read. If you know thats paranormal talk annoys you then don't fucking go in there.

All these S&P chumps that come in to "debunk" then wonder why they got banned. M&P is not S&P thats why they made the rule that people are allowed to have their beliefs without assholes trying to shit on them constantly.

S&P is where you do your debunking and M&P is where you do the discussing. Its a good thing too because S&P discussions never get anywhere, its just a load of people trying to one-up their selves by finding reasons why the original poster is wrong.

Anonymous #19

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7863934 - 01/11/08 07:59 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

who are you?

Chemy?

Damn, that is pretty good.  -Seuss (Chapter 2, Verse 14) :wink:

> And the "No Debate" thing really pisses me off.

So don't visit the forum.  I don't handle the no debate rule very well myself, so I try to avoid going into the forum.  What I don't understand are the people that feel the need to prove that their science/logic is correct in a forum where correctness of science/logic is not important.  So what if a bunch of people want to post a bunch of "out there" stuff that defies logic, science, or reason.  As long as they are not hurting others, then I see no harm, nor do I see a need to "correct" them.

Anonymous #1

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #7863949 - 01/11/08 08:10 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

The thing is, I find it interesting. I want to believe, but a discussion with no debate is akin to masterbation.

Anonymous #18

#7863966 - 01/11/08 08:27 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

And masturbation is a bad thing?

Personally I love it.

Anonymous #1

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #7863983 - 01/11/08 08:39 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

It's fun, but it makes you complacent. Nothing beats actual fucking with more than one person involved.

Anonymous #5

#7863998 - 01/11/08 08:51 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

a discussion with no debate is akin to masterbation.

If you want to see masturbation, visit S&P where some members spend a lot of their time, for years on end, making threads that amount to:

Quote:

Some people believe this and this
But they are wrong because that and that

And that's all they ever do. They constantly make post and post of the superiority of their position over that of so many others who clearly are "intellectually challenged, naive" and so on.

The thing is - they used to beat the thisandthis people over the head with their aggressive posting constantly.

They did their best to stop the believers from believing, and the dreamers from dreaming. Taking a dump on the beliefs they held dear. Belitteling them constantly. And this as a pack of debunkers that showed no compassion whatsoever. One post of belief invariably followed by a dozen posts of cold, hard, vicious debunking.

That's why the admins in their wisdom said: "No More" and gave the believers and the dreamers a safe haven to dream and believe, and let them build their castles in the sky without ivory tower skeptics tearing down the walls.

The OTD used to be a place that was pub and OTD in one, but one group started trampling on the enjoyment of others, so it was split in Pub and OTD.

S&P used to be a place that was M&P and P&S in one, but one group started trampling on the enjoyment of others, so it was split into two as well.

The force of the people who trample on the enjoyment of others is on the rise in the Shroomery for some years now. They have freedom of speech, but those who do not want to fight all the time have freedom of expression also.

Some people need a safe haven because others won't let them be. If you don't do a thing to stop the attackers, you got to provide a safe haven for the attacked.

The Shroomery is a place for all of us, whether they are so calloused that they need to be rough to feel a thing, or so sensitive that they need the velvet glove approach.

We're a community, all of us. If you don't like a forum then stay out of it and there IS no problem.

Anonymous #5

#7864005 - 01/11/08 08:54 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

It's fun, but it makes you complacent. Nothing beats actual fucking with more than one person involved.

It shouldn't be rape though - both parties must be willing to fuck.

Seriously, look at the hostilities in this very thread that are aimed against the good people of M&P. They're even called "faggots" in the thread title, taking away any illusion of civil debate.

The skeptics hate their guts and want to fuck them up with a debunking offensive.

Anonymous #1

#7864019 - 01/11/08 08:59 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Despite enjoying a friendly debate, and not believing everything I hear, I am very interested in ufology and cryptozoology, and a lot of that other Art Bell type paranormal stuff. S&P forum doesn't really apply to that stuff. But I want to get to the bottom of things. That can't be done if nothing is allowed to be debunked.

Essentially, I enjoy debate about the paranormal. If "The Shroomery is a place for all of us", where can I have my friendly debate?

Anonymous #11

#7864472 - 01/11/08 11:12 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:

Who said we know everything?

Knowledge isn't at an end, fool.

But we certainly know more than we did 100 years ago.

Or 50.

Or 20.

Or 10.

Scientists are the people with the flashlights shining light into the dark corners of the world to DISPEL superstitious bullshit.

Science and this "no debate" stuff are diametrically opposed.

There is no truth in "no debate"

Anonymous #16

#7864631 - 01/11/08 11:40 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I HATE spiritual/supernatural/mystical/religious faith.

But I stay the HELL out of the forums that discuss it.... for my personal sanity. I get WAY too worked up and pulled into the muck of it, and I'd rather spend my time arguing with people who I might actually get somewhere with- where they or myself might realize we were wrong, and see a new perspective.
There in lies scientific progression.

Anonymous #20

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #7864652 - 01/11/08 11:45 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Mysticism and Paranormal is like OTD. Its a sewer for all the waste to collect so it doesnt interfere with real people's discussions.

Anonymous #4

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #7864896 - 01/11/08 12:49 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Quote:

who are you?

Chemy?

well, not to many people would refer christians in multiples of moles...

Anonymous #5

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #7864941 - 01/11/08 12:58 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Leave them alone and mind your own business :shrug:

Anonymous #11

#7865309 - 01/11/08 02:29 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Quote:

Anonymous said:
Quote:

who are you?

Chemy?

well, not to many people would refer christians in multiples of moles...

Avagadro's Number, FTW.

Anonymous #21

#7865504 - 01/11/08 03:17 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

To the original poster: You don't get them.

Anonymous #22

#7871538 - 01/12/08 11:28 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Despite enjoying a friendly debate, and not believing everything I hear, I am very interested in ufology and cryptozoology, and a lot of that other Art Bell type paranormal stuff.  S&P forum doesn't really apply to that stuff.  But I want to get to the bottom of things.  That can't be done if nothing is allowed to be debunked.

Essentially, I enjoy debate about the paranormal.  If "The Shroomery is a place for all of us", where can I have my friendly debate?

Debates about the paranormal fall under philosophy and are allowed and encouraged in P&S.

Whoever said "My power crystal will smite you" is a comedic genius with the right attitude. :thumbup:

Anonymous #23

#7871556 - 01/12/08 11:34 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Anyone who believes their religion/belief is superior for some reason is doing themselves a disservice.

Anonymous #9

#7871576 - 01/12/08 11:40 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Quote:

Anonymous said:
2012 killed my dog.

who are you?

Chemy?

I'm supposed to be anonymous

Anonymous #23

#7871580 - 01/12/08 11:42 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Fuck you and Avogadro's number :kingcrankey:

Anonymous #24

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #7871770 - 01/13/08 12:19 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I like P&S a lot better than M&P. In fact I don't believe I've ever posted at M&P. Carefully reasoned discussion from many perspectives (apparently against the rules at M&P) is always more interesting and educational than the wacked-out product of a single mind. I produce tons of that myself.

I do feel like a few posters there adhere a bit too closely to what they call a "rationalist" philosophy, which is in itself inherently flawed (as is any other ideological construction of the universe) and tends to limit discussion (as does any other ideological construction of the universe). To each their own, though.

Anonymous #9

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #7871806 - 01/13/08 12:27 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Fuck you and Avogadro's number :kingcrankey:

:kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey::kingcrankey:
Nobody can be as crankey as me, NOBODY:kingcrankey:

Anonymous #1

#7873652 - 01/13/08 02:39 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Anyone who looks at this picture and sees a Bigfoot is either delude or has never seen a black bear before.

Anonymous #5

#7873940 - 01/13/08 03:42 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Then count me as delude because the limb proportions are off.

Guy in an ape suit? Likely. But not a bear.

Anonymous #1

#7874048 - 01/13/08 04:04 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

This is a picture of a black bear with mange, which causes hair to fall out.

The reason the limb proportions look off to you is that you're used to seeing bears full of fat and hair, which disguises the actual limb proportions.

Anonymous #5

#7874104 - 01/13/08 04:15 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Poor bear :frown:

Anonymous #25

#7874130 - 01/13/08 04:20 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

you guys suck.

Anonymous #4

#7874326 - 01/13/08 04:57 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Quote:

Anonymous said:
Quote:

Anonymous said:
2012 killed my dog.

who are you?

Chemy?

I'm supposed to be anonymous

:haha:

I figured only a few people would be tossing around moles in the anonymous forum

Anonymous #26

#7874454 - 01/13/08 05:21 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Chill out brah crystals are real.

Anonymous #27

#7874463 - 01/13/08 05:24 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

OP is a loser.

The mushroom gods frown upon thee.

Anonymous #27

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #7874555 - 01/13/08 05:46 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

The aliens laugh at you.

Anonymous #11

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #7875065 - 01/13/08 07:24 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
I do feel like a few posters there adhere a bit too closely to what they call a "rationalist" philosophy, which is in itself inherently flawed (as is any other ideological construction of the universe) and tends to limit discussion (as does any other ideological construction of the universe). To each their own, though.

This is such nonsense!

Its completely rational to say that things are true, or not.

2 + 2 = 4

Pointless debate about whether or not this is always true, or if you counted enough times would it come up, is STUPID.

2 + 2 = 4!

ITS A FACT.

And these stupid alien and crystal and reptilian discussions are the same thing. Someone is RIGHT, and someone is WRONG.

Its not a matter of personal belief! Its a matter of FACT.

Anonymous #28

#7875093 - 01/13/08 07:29 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Read Descartes.

Anonymous #11

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #7875102 - 01/13/08 07:31 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Read an Introductory Arithmetic book.

:sun:

Anonymous #20

#7876381 - 01/13/08 11:21 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Descartes was wrong.

Anonymous #5

#7876632 - 01/14/08 12:24 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I do feel like a few posters there adhere a bit too closely to what they call a "rationalist" philosophy, which is in itself inherently flawed

It seems to me like they have no other choice, as if logic is all they have. Aspergers?

It's hard to imagine these people tripping and casting their Ego into the Void and Chaos.

They frantically hold onto logic because it gives them control. Ultimately that control is illusory, and their logic serves the defense of their Ego.

Just let go. Accept that there is no control, accept Chaos and embrace it as an ally.

Anonymous #24

#7876865 - 01/14/08 01:36 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

"Rationalism" is a horrible basis for living one's life. It's good for sorting through the newest and freshest delusions we live by to figure out which ones are useful. It should be applied to many situations and discourses, but it doesn't provide a template or framework for how to live or who to be. That's all I have to say about that, and I'm never changing my mind, as much as I agree that "mysticheads" as orgoneconclusion loves to call them are generally full of shit.

Moreover, as much as P&S can be interesting, I've found that even more of its posts are redundant than at the TPE and they quickly degenerate into the regs circlejerking each other with silly, meaningless off-topic one-liners.

Anonymous #29

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #7880361 - 01/14/08 08:38 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
"Rationalism" is a horrible basis for living one's life. It's good for sorting through the newest and freshest delusions we live by to figure out which ones are useful. It should be applied to many situations and discourses, but it doesn't provide a template or framework for how to live or who to be. That's all I have to say about that, and I'm never changing my mind, as much as I agree that "mysticheads" as orgoneconclusion loves to call them are generally full of shit.

Moreover, as much as P&S can be interesting, I've found that even more of its posts are redundant than at the TPE and they quickly degenerate into the regs circlejerking each other with silly, meaningless off-topic one-liners.

QFT.

M&P had better days. Now I mostly see one similar topic after the other about the extrasensory realities, not that I particularly lean one way over the other when it comes to the truth here; it's just too much of the same.

I personally like to use the forum as an outlet for sharing my own inspirations with others, to release poetry, creative writing, things that would likely not fit too well into any other forum. M&P is useful for that. Some discussions just simply do not categorize well.

:mushroom2:

Anonymous #1

Re: Mysticism and the Paranormal faggots [Re: Anonymous #29]
    #7881303 - 01/15/08 12:20 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Please spare us your fucking poetry and creative writing.

If I ever accidentally click on a thread containing either I will hunt you down.  :nutkick:

Anonymous #22

#7881344 - 01/15/08 12:35 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

those creative writing posts with pics in the mysticism forum make for some of the best threads on this site.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom