Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Dumbest poster on the boards? [Re: Anonymous #34]
    #8957214 -

:orly:

Who's his current puppet then?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest poster on the boards? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8957250 -

You

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest poster on the boards? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8957253 -

I don't want to out him since he is a good poster now, he's really changed IMO.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest poster on the boards? [Re: Anonymous #34]
    #8957285 -

anyone who posted in this thread..... including me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest poster on the boards? [Re: Anonymous #34]
    #8957365 -

Anonymous #34 said:
I don't want to out him since he is a good poster now, he's really changed IMO.



I guess I'll have to wander into the Ethno Garden and figure out for myself.  I agree he's changed, but his demeanor is still easy to spot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest poster on the boards? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8957381 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Anonymous #34 said:
I don't want to out him since he is a good poster now, he's really changed IMO.



I guess I'll have to wander into the Ethno Garden and figure out for myself.  I agree he's changed, but his demeanor is still easy to spot.



He got smart and doesn't post in the ethno garden, not on the puppet I know of.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest poster on the boards? [Re: Anonymous #34]
    #8957396 -

I really doubt that it's Teotz then. That forum is the only real reason he posted here; I haven't seen anyone in the PE or other forums posting the cactus-related advice I expect from Teotz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest poster on the boards? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8957428 -

I know for a fact it's him.

He only posts in the pub, news forum and various community forums.

He never talks about cactus at all, hasn't for the past 5 months he's been on his puppet. If he talks about cactus once he'll be exposed:lol: He can't stop posting cactus posts once he starts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest poster on the boards? [Re: Anonymous #34]
    #8957437 -

Fair enough.  Though for the record, I'm almost in favor of the admins giving him another shot at this point; like you said, he has changed.  Though I still found him to be obnoxious on other forums, he wasn't prone to givign the sort of recklessly dangerous advice that got him banned from here in the first place. He's definitely grown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* debate board
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,590 37 01/30/08 11:26 AM
by Anonymous
* Why are there so many weirdos/creeps/jerks in the OTD board?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,211 31 01/11/08 09:10 AM
by Anonymous
* The Psychedelic Experience Board is stuck in an eternal loop Anonymous 543 18 01/15/08 09:17 AM
by Anonymous
* Source board admin on crack Anonymous 387 2 02/19/08 03:17 PM
by Anonymous
* What posters do you love/hate?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 967 39 01/10/08 08:10 AM
by Anonymous
* Smug posters are the gayest Anonymous 340 11 01/13/08 11:20 PM
by Anonymous
* What OTD poster do you the most? Anonymous 342 10 10/26/07 11:41 PM
by Anonymous
* Anyone else get banned from an "unnamed" board? Anonymous 480 19 02/18/08 04:05 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,794 topic views. 0 members, 19 guests and 52 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 17 queries.