Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: Satival]
    #12924461 -

Did someone say technicullzzz?

Only Ash Remains - Necrophagist



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: twighead]
    #12924523 -

I need more of a groove, Hooded Menace are fucking brilliant.



--------------------
Law breakers, law makers, let us fight them all, why not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: gilesypopper]
    #12924717 -

I'm not even into metal that much anymore, but I'm still gonna post these...

For the sheer hilarity: Amputated:

Menstrual Cunt Fart (funny part in the video at 42s)



Gargling With Infected Semen (possibly the best song title ever)



I might have to download some of the really atmospheric black metal albums, like In the Nightside Eclipse again...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: Satival]
    #12924725 -

Did someone say Technical metal :laugh:

My favorite.................

Here's a few gems

Arsis - 12 minute orgasm in musical format



ANATA


DÅÅTH


mm old school CRYPTOPSY ftw


and of course if we're talking hyper-technical as fuck we can't forget Ron Jarzombek's side project on crack
Blotted Science


Jarzombek is not human


Theory in Practice


MOAR NECROPHAGIST


I love this shit


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: Shroomism]
    #12924758 -

Blotted Science is probably the best band in this topic.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: Rocker232]
    #12924776 -

These guys are definitely not human


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: Shroomism]
    #12927558 -

fucking zeni geva


ron jarzem whtever... is good but don't treat him to be godly cause of his instrument.

watchtower is still better then anything he was done with his blotted science or spastic ink.

and nice call on the martyr satival

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #12927943 -

HeadTripVertigo said:
I'm not arguing with you.  I'm saying you listen to ozzfest music.  uninspired trendy metal.



:thumbup:
exactly.

honestly dude, its OK. But the more you deny your love for bad metal the more frustrating it becomes for the metal heads to put up with the music you post and agree with you..


--------------------
-_-_-_-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: potatos]
    #17473844 -

Genres are sort of a pain in the ass to nail down these days. I'd say these guys fall into the broad category of "extreme" metal we have today, but they definitely have major thrash influences. My favorite metal band, hands down.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: Space Monkey] * 1
    #17474081 -

Way to bump a two year old thread with the lamest band I've heard in awhile.

Now, a proper bump. Decapitated.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: The Vapor]
    #17474099 -

i love metal


--------------------
:scarybeat:


My music

Edited by eltonjohn (12/30/12 11:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: eltonjohn]
    #17474211 -



--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: The Vapor]
    #17474340 -

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, I thought they were a pretty solid thrash band. Sorry for bumping the thread. Is it really such an affront?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: Space Monkey]
    #17474351 -

Space Monkey said:
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, I thought they were a pretty solid thrash band. Sorry for bumping the thread. Is it really such an affront?



Nope, just giving you a hard time. You like what you like, I'll like what I like.

:lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: The Vapor]
    #17474628 -

The Vapor said:
Space Monkey said:
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, I thought they were a pretty solid thrash band. Sorry for bumping the thread. Is it really such an affront?



Nope, just giving you a hard time. You like what you like, I'll like what I like.

:lol:



i see u r at it again....:smirk:



--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: starfire_xes] * 1
    #17474638 -

Not much else to do but speak my mind sometimes.

Deathspell Omega - Drought.



All of their albums are amazing, I hope some of you can enjoy the beauty captured in these 20 minutes of sound.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: The Vapor]
    #17474654 -



--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Metal is alive and well [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17474670 -

I've been diggin on these guys lately


Fauna-Hunt


Rain


Avifauna


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best Metal Album of All Time
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
ShroomismM 13,034 157 09/24/08 07:12 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* check out these MESHUGGAH LYRICS (this swedish band rocks in case u havent heard!) MiRrOr 3,243 5 02/24/06 01:02 AM
by faslimy
* Metal?
( 1 2 all )
aguynameddan 4,517 25 03/01/03 10:24 AM
by rommstein2001
* Meshuggah WeAreAllOne 770 10 08/29/05 09:11 PM
by Shroomism
* Anyone like death metal?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Brugman 5,831 78 06/25/14 08:26 PM
by indica
* Any Metal Heads on these here message boards?
( 1 2 3 all )
john706 4,883 47 10/18/05 05:05 PM
by DestruKtiKon
* NECROPHAGIST!
( 1 2 all )
junkyardgod 2,625 35 03/28/09 10:16 AM
by zSDMF
* Metal Band Request!!
( 1 2 all )
angryshroom 4,382 30 10/26/06 10:32 PM
by king_cobra

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,030 topic views. 3 members, 59 guests and 70 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.