Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Hard charging dance music? [Re: Beanhead]
    #12631867 -


Curley, Dutch talent (RIP)


Tribe???


Goa blown in your face

:awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard charging dance music? [Re: Beanhead]
    #12631895 -

CUUUUUUUUUUURLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!

Curley is mint - so fucking hard to get his records, excellent stuff. HAPPY! :grin:

Can always count on you Belgians to bring the force.


--------------------
'Escapism is the Best Form of Reality'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard charging dance music? [Re: Hinny]
    #12632137 -

In my mind techno is so burnt out. :suicide:

I think I listened to it way to much as a kid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard charging dance music? [Re: EdgeChaos]
    #12632193 -

same with me, i prefer music with breaking and swinging rhythms like dubstep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard charging dance music? [Re: uncivilBANKS]
    #12632209 -

Well the OP did ask for "hard and charging". :shrug:


--------------------
'Escapism is the Best Form of Reality'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard charging dance music? [Re: EdgeChaos]
    #12632669 -

EdgeChaos said:
skunkape said:
EdgeChaos said:
skunkape said:
Maybe this is pointing out the obvious, but... pretty lights?



:confused:



Are you confused?




Did you expect me to understand what you said?



PRETTY LIGHTS!
This fits the OP's description perfectly, I just assumed everyone was up on PL by now. Also Glitch Mobs new album is fire.


Pretty Lights - Keep 'Em Bouncin


The Glitch Mob - Bad Wings


Mimosa - F.T.A.M.F. (a little bonus for dat ass)


--------------------
_______________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard charging dance music? [Re: skunkape]
    #12632831 -

Oh, I thought you were saying somthing to me.

I'm :tard:



Check out Nit Grit. It gets sick around 1:15.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard charging dance music? [Re: EdgeChaos]
    #12633875 -

You're not a tard, it was a simple misunderstanding. dance on my brethren.


--------------------
_______________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard charging dance music? [Re: EdgeChaos]
    #12633901 -

:alientransform:

porno samples :laugh:

.


Edited by Psilobuds (05/26/10 07:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard charging dance music? [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #12634030 -

DosileFlynn said:
this is my favourite dubstep song, cant get enough of it





I fucking love dubstep. I just saw dubwar nyc last weekend, tho it was a little dnb-ssy.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard charging dance music? [Re: Platinum]
    #12634110 -

Uh... Bassnectar
/endpoll

Boombox


Seek and Destroy *Bassnectar Remixxx*


Or blutonium boy, always liked him.


--------------------
PM me reading suggestions, I might just take you up on your offer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard charging dance music? [Re: Psilobuds]
    #12634191 -

some fuckign SICK songs going in this thread man. loving the main part of that nit grit shotgun track. awesome. and glitch mob and pretty lights. awesome.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard charging dance music? [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #12634410 -

i can't think of anything that would be glitch mob meets daft punk, but is also hard and charging.

progressive trance? minimal house?  I don't know it too well but you can probably find some stuff that gets a little glitchy.




i dunno the genre at all, but maybe something like techno/breaks or some shit like that would be what you're looking for.



i gotta say first thing i thought was hardstyle, too bad that guy got shit on.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard charging dance music? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #12634434 -

haha yeah my hardstyle post got shat on. i mean he asks for hard charging music....which screams hardstyle or hard trance, but in actuality he was after more slowish but still good dubstep/electro. ahh well.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard charging dance music? [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #12634780 -

yeah haha impossible category

oh noo almost forgot some Vibe
Squad

  :headbang:






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard charging dance music? [Re: Psilobuds]
    #12634938 -

I just posted this in another thread, and I'm not sure if it has already been posted here, but you might like this:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard charging dance music? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #12635234 -

truekimbo2 said:




This is fucking fantastic. Post more!

Everyone should include the genre of the songs they are posting!

Quote:
i can't think of anything that would be glitch mob meets daft punk, but is also hard and charging.



Bad description, i think i said that just so you have an idea of what i like ...

Tekno, electro and progressive house/trance are probably what i am looking for, but i don't know much about the subgenres.


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard charging dance music? [Re: PDU]
    #12635362 -

This entire album (Phace and Misanthrop- From Deep Space) is awesome:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: PDU]
    #12635735 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard charging dance music? [Re: Psilobuds]
    #12635910 -



pump musik


--------------------
"how does one prevent from swallowing a tounge"

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/12838464

Edited by hotbod (05/27/10 12:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* electronic music...my newest obsession
( 1 2 3 4 all )
wrestler_az 9,664 79 09/15/04 05:00 PM
by 40oz
* RunDMT's Music suggestion thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RunDMT 30,174 133 09/11/07 04:08 PM
by Shroomism
* ~Name some brilliant music~
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 7,757 34 07/02/03 06:37 AM
by Clean
* Hating popular music.
( 1 2 3 all )
Innvertigo 7,402 47 03/18/04 10:06 PM
by oDin
* The Princess will dance wiith her father
( 1 2 3 all )
chinadoll 3,544 50 05/09/04 11:21 PM
by notapillow
* Gratefull Dead Music ... Anonymous 1,307 17 08/25/03 10:25 AM
by gnrm23
* Music and LSD
( 1 2 all )
Adom 5,128 25 05/28/03 10:13 AM
by Adom
* Dancing!!
( 1 2 all )
Merkin 2,864 24 06/25/04 08:03 AM
by Phishgrrl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,876 topic views. 2 members, 27 guests and 197 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.