Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Which mp3 player? [Re: xtokex]
    #12606104 -

I used to have $50 sony earbuds, but I snagged them a bunch of times (like the wire got caught on something, and I was moving, so I guess that fucked up how the well the earbuds were connected)
eventually one of the earbuds had volume loss, so I returned it (like I bought a new one, switched it out w/ my broken ones, and got a fullrefund)
same thing happened just like 2 or 3 months later

I'm really careful with them too, cuz I hate that gay feeling when I fuck up/snag  earphones that break so easily, when they should have been designed better

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which mp3 player? [Re: xtokex]
    #12606181 -

xtokex said:
I used to have $50 sony earbuds,



Oh, I thought you said expensive, high quality ones...


--------------------
  • When we built temples to view the stars, we knew about all 2000 of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which mp3 player? [Re: ShockValue]
    #12606184 -

ShockValue said:
xtokex said:
I used to have $50 sony earbuds,



Oh, I thought you said expensive, high quality ones...



heh.. that was my thought.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which mp3 player? [Re: frith]
    #12609778 -

frith said:
Gr33nTree73 said:
look into Cowon products, if your an audiophile at all as they can play flac files which is :thumbup:



i love Cowon but they need a high capacity drive.. esp when dealing with FLAC.

60gb should be a minimum.. 120gb is more practical as a baseline.



jah I love my 8gb cowon iaudio 9, its a sick lil mp3/flac player with BBE+ technology. WOOT for killer audio quality. Honestly its size/functionality/quality make this one of the best audio players Ive ever owned, sure the ipods are cool and all, but if you really like good sounding music then you should defintely check out the cowon, there interfaces are raelly cool too.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ac adapter/ mp3 player
( 1 2 all )
Dunno 1,933 25 02/24/10 06:40 PM
by Dionili
* Suggest me a MP3 player
( 1 2 all )
FunkyLoFi 3,299 28 08/17/06 12:28 PM
by Vvellum
* Taser and an MP3 player in one, just what I've always needed!
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,322 21 01/13/08 10:52 AM
by BrAiN
* i want to get an mp3 player
( 1 2 all )
stoneage 3,963 25 12/29/06 08:34 PM
by POTtismGOD
* MP3-Player purchase advice
( 1 2 all )
batheinthefountain 2,111 20 11/04/09 09:53 AM
by x Ju x
* Recommend a 60gb+ Mp3 player
( 1 2 all )
PDU 2,210 37 03/14/10 03:40 AM
by frith
* Buying a new mp3 player pothead_bob 675 14 09/08/09 06:52 PM
by pothead_bob
* Warning: Zen Vision M MP3 Player kosmic_charlie 980 7 02/22/07 11:13 PM
by Darkcloud

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,571 topic views. 5 members, 306 guests and 113 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.