Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: Most Likely Joining The Marines [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12512906 -

Id say it is a good idea.  too bad you cant qit if you feel the need to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most Likely Joining The Marines [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #12513244 -


so intense

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most Likely Joining The Marines [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12513860 -

Ill tell you that airborne is the craziest shit. That looks like a c-17 theyre jumping out of which is nicer but youll mostly be jumping out of c-130. when you jump out that door all you can hear is the wing ripping into your face and the sounds of the engines and then all of a sudden (when your done counting to 5 that is! haha) its quiet and so peaceful when you gently float towards the ground but hit like a sack of shit. When you get there youll know that landing is the worst part of it all.

for anon #8:



is that you? :dielaughing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most Likely Joining The Marines [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #12514016 -

Anonymous #22 said:
he isnt shit.  not even a basic fucking grunt yet.  he is  a kid with a shitty hair cut and a USMC t-shirt he got for signing a contract with a liar. 

probably shaved his head before basic like a retard its code so the DI will fuck him up the ass and he knows the kid will turn around and smile during the whole affair. 

"im currently training to be a sniper" 

right you fucking idiot.



Actually I currently have long hair, so you're wrong, I don't own any military shirts/posters or even video games. And I despise recruiters more than anyone else. I also dont believe SHIT they say. Lieng and telling someone to ruin their life by joining the military is worse than murdering iraqis, which is horrible in my eye.

If only you knew the reason I'm joining.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most Likely Joining The Marines [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #12515662 -

I was deployed to iraq for 30 months out the 4 years I was in the military. Since I've been out this year, My unit is there AGAIN, and it will still be going out every other year until we're done with iraq.


Now, I could tell you a few of my stories where a stupid sergeant got his whole squad killed, or being sent on the most dangerous convoys (trips down IED alley) because you don't have a wife and kids to come back to. 


But lets just settle with "its the worst job I ever had."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Most Likely Joining The Marines [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #12520110 -

A lot of people have trouble deciding what to do with their lives, myself included.  But the military is the first thing I ruled out.

I just can't imagine living such a super-structured lifestyle.  Having little to no control over things as basic as where I want to live and taking orders doesn't appeal to me much either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Military
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 3,365 100 08/08/08 12:51 AM
by Anonymous
* I want to join the CIA.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 743 24 09/23/09 11:52 PM
by Anonymous
* marine throws puppy off cliff Anonymous 415 14 08/28/09 07:33 PM
by Anonymous
* .
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 949 23 09/07/09 11:02 AM
by Anonymous
* So im seriously considering joining a fraternity.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 856 36 02/03/08 12:54 PM
by Anonymous
* This is the video that keeps me from joining a STREETGANG Anonymous 394 18 10/12/09 09:37 PM
by Anonymous
* Dear Civilians
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 882 37 08/08/08 09:31 PM
by Anonymous
* Martial Law
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,257 57 04/16/09 04:52 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,799 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.