Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I want to join the CIA. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11109380 -

the CIA also gives STRONG preference to those with a military background, and especially special ops type service.  But don't forget, there are plenty of other jobs at the CIA besides being an operative.  As someone said, they employ lots of translators, and analysts as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to join the CIA. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11112287 -

CLIA

Central Lack Of Intelligence! :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to join the CIA. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11115863 -

You are who you hang out with...
Thats what I say... start to meet people with substance and something to offer this world, and you will find more positive things in life.

Good luck to you sir

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to join the CIA. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11115934 -

I work for the CIA.  We are a pretty small agency, tightly woven, if you will.

I don't think you have what it takes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to join the CIA. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11116552 -

Find new things to occupy your time & your mind, things that'll make you feel better & healthier in the long run. Work out, meditate, take up a marital art....and the whole time keep your goal in mind.

Quote:
Its like life is so boring without them, all my friends do them, and without them, what the fuck are we supposed to do with life? Nothing to look forward too...



Bullshit, there's way more to life than drugs man...and I'm struggling with my own drug problems, real ones; like heroin & cocaine. You'll be fine, just take the advice I wrote up top; find new hobbies to occupy your time, ones that are benefical in general & especially if you want to work for the CIA (like working out & martial arts), take your schooling seriously. Study your ass off & meditate to calm your mind. All of this will consume a lot of your time & mind.....most of it in fact, so you won't be that bored.

The thing is though, sometimes you will be bored, sometimes life sucks...but keep your goal in mind, and keep striving towards it. It's all you man, you've got the power. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So im seriously considering joining a fraternity.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 856 36 02/03/08 12:54 PM
by Anonymous
* This is the video that keeps me from joining a STREETGANG Anonymous 394 18 10/12/09 09:37 PM
by Anonymous
* Completely disappear off Shroomery
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 686 30 02/27/10 06:44 PM
by Anonymous
* What do you guys think about Jews?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 5,262 128 06/14/09 03:14 PM
by Anonymous
* How delusional is he? I'd say entirely. I'm pretty sure you'll agree.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 501 20 10/18/09 03:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Which shroomerite is likely a weak, timid, untrustworthy homosexual? *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 667 23 05/03/09 07:19 PM
by Anonymous
* How much money do you have saved right now
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 2,563 110 01/24/10 01:44 PM
by Anonymous
* An Americanless world
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 2,742 134 03/25/09 02:49 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
743 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.