Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
.
    #10992849 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10992857 -

:rofl:

Sure, feel free to bring anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10992862 -

Actually found something on google... haha.

Quote:
• Can I be married in the Army?

• Can soldiers have kids?

• Can I bring my dog to basic training?

Just for the record, the answers are yes, yes and no.




http://www.armytimes.com/news/2007/01/atsgtstar0108/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10992863 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10992889 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Did I say something funny?



Yes, you want to bring your dog into the army with you. To me, that sounds funny... but I helped you anyway!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10992890 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10992898 -

I think you may be unfit for the rigors of military life. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10992904 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10992977 -

A good friend of mine was fined for 'damaging government property'. This was because he got a sunburn on his day off. So put it as lightly as you want, but that's seriously what it is.

#1, I believe he was trying to say that the dog may be the least of your worries, if that and the vaccines are getting you worried already .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10993550 -

If you are concerned with getting vaccines and whether or not you can bring your dog, you're not ready for the army.

Officer or not, you're going to be in a goddamn desert getting shot at. No dog, and the vaccines aren't a big deal anymore b/c the bullets are more likely to get ya.

And for the record, you can absolutely not bring your dog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10997862 -

Anonymous #1 said:
elaborate



You are WEAK son. Id rip you a new one if you were in my barrack MAGGOT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10998324 -

Are you married?  If you are married, after basic and your job training (13 weeks to 6 months depending on job) you'll go to your first duty station where you'll be allowed to live off post.  Just pick a place that allows animals.  If you're single, find someone to have a contract marriage with (lots of people do it, google that shit) and get free extra money and have your dog around.  Otherwise you'll be living in officer barracks for a couple years until you move up the ranks and are allowed to live off post as a single soldier.

Officer's have it pretty good.  Go air force.  Civilians in uniform, the best standard of living, and less dumb people than the other services.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10998960 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Keep in mind I'm older than the average recruit, and I have a bachelor's degree so I would enlist as an officer.




  "woah woah all grunts bow down and make way for the guy with a bachelor's degree"  You think your any better than anybody else who's risking their lives because you have a fucking bachelors degree???  Get the fuck over yourself you don't deserve any special treament.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11004515 -

Considering you need a bachelors degree to enter the military as an officer , it seems as though the US agree's thathe is better than them. It didn't sound like he was gloating to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11007015 -

snap!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11007045 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: s

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11007417 -

There are SOOOOO many ignorant people in the Harvard. It makes OTD look like Harvard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11007467 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I would enlist as an officer.




Wise choice, this will greatly reduce your chance of being urinated on or sexually assaulted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11007651 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Keep in mind I'm older than the average recruit, and I have a bachelor's degree so I would enlist as an officer.




  "woah woah all grunts bow down and make way for the guy with a bachelor's degree"  You think your any better than anybody else who's risking their lives because you have a fucking bachelors degree???  Get the fuck over yourself you don't deserve any special treament.



bAHHAHAHAH DICKHEAD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #11007671 -

the military is for idiots with no talents or hope of becoming successful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
949 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.