Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #11008202 -

The only officer I would ever trust would be someone who has been to war.

Until then officer's are just little bitches that get to boss the real men around and you Sir sound like one whiney little bitch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11008275 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: s

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11012755 -

Writing is not one of your talents.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If I enlist in the military will they let me bring my dog? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11014099 -

:shrug:    so my letters aint great i reckon it dont matter much here in amerrika

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
949 topic views. 0 members, 26 guests and 43 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.