Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Can I do this with the military? [Re: PreparationH]
    #12433731 -

Me too!

:themoreyouknow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can I do this with the military? [Re: PreparationH]
    #12433851 -

Anybody thinking about joining the military should read this http://www.johntreed.com/military.html

Not trying to persuade you into any descision, because I honestly don't care what you do.
But read this guy over, he's got mad perspective (Vietnam Ranger, West Point Grad, and Harvard Grad) and is brutally honest about the military.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can I do this with the military? [Re: PreparationH]
    #12433907 -

one thing's for sure, if you decide to join the navy you will be gay no matter how you word it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can I do this with the military? [Re: Mind Transcribing]
    #12433930 -

Looks like some reading I'll be doing later.


--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can I do this with the military? [Re: SillyBilly]
    #12433940 -

"On New Year’s Day, 2010, a soldier in Iraq said he tried to visit my Web site military Web articles and it was blocked. The U.S. military proudly defend freedom, but as I have often lamented, they are ironically not allowed to exercise freedom like freedom of speech. I have also noted that freedom of the press is really a backward notion. Freedom of the press is actually freedom to read. Now, it would appear, the U.S. military has lost that freedom, too." - John T. Reed


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can I do this with the military? [Re: Mind Transcribing]
    #12434680 -

You can name whoever the hell you want as your beneficiary, you don't have to be married.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can I do this with the military? [Re: PreparationH]
    #12434879 -

PreparationH said:
I'm a straight male who in 2 years is trying to join a branch of the military, anyway, the reason I mention that I am straight is because of this: Can I marry a friend of mine, join the military, and if I die have him recieve the life insurance?



the answer is no...

a friend of mine is actually going to be in a small local movie about a lesbian woman who was denied the right  to give her money to her legal married life partner because she wasnt an official "spouse" or something like that...


--------------------
"I am serious... and don't call me Shirley." RIP
             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* joining military(US Marines) during wars you don't agree with
( 1 2 3 4 all )
PreparationH 5,358 72 03/14/10 12:48 PM
by Adden
* I can't respect people who join the military
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
crackawebsta 11,203 251 05/02/10 06:56 AM
by PurpleGiant
* For those who served in the military, help a college kid:
( 1 2 all )
PreparationH 1,636 27 12/26/09 09:14 PM
by Poid
* I Need 15 College Creds For The Military
( 1 2 3 all )
Dunno 3,248 58 02/26/10 02:23 PM
by WakeboardrB
* athiest soilder sues military. . .
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Lndrydusting 8,621 64 07/17/08 11:09 AM
by yadneb
* The majority view on the military here
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
jewunit 13,828 197 05/19/08 01:17 AM
by Garve
* U.S Military
( 1 2 all )
kikthecan 2,843 32 10/15/09 07:18 PM
by pfxtc
* Any Marine or military service stories?
( 1 2 all )
Hyper_Panda_GO 2,798 26 09/19/08 07:11 AM
by Left Nut City

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,930 topic views. 7 members, 240 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.